Clothing? Are you kidding me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing? Are you kidding me?

Ok, seriously now. I'm a casher, paid my share for some stuff like wings, VIP and the covenant... But as a casher I will never .. ever.. buy clothing. Why? Well...

1) They look rediculous. What point is there in SWIMWEAR in a battle game with mages archers and knights? Even the robes look like a glamour rock band vomitted on a carpet which some designer on psychotropic drugs decided.. "Hey, that would be a great look for some mage, knight or archer." I know this is just a game, but come on, even the most simple minded person can see how stupid and pathetic these other 'Casher's' look.

2) Upgrading the clothes??? Really? I don't think I need to say more on this

3) Only stats upgrade I can see is starting rage, if there is more to it, please let me know. As if I would spend 350 balens on each piece of clothing, then spend balens to buy gold or earn gold in WB so I can upgrade the clothes.. I mean come on.

4) Did I mention anyone who bought the clothes look like dorks? You really want to display to others that "YES! I need my mom to lay my clothes out for me, otherwise THIS happens!"

I enjoy this game and I will gladly pay as long as i'm having fun. But game providers/developers REALLY need to rethink how they approach upgrades. Tie it in to the game and create a mythology, a storyline or something. That is something sorely lacking in this game, and don't bother with the Campaign storyline, that's only one aspect.. The clothes, the gear etc must tie in somehow to some central theme. What is it? Make one up.. Show us you have some creativity, don't just add parts to an already disparate game simply to make a few $$. I'll pay $$ if you show me your thinking about the gameplay and are willing to put a decent product out. Gouging is the best way to lose clients.

Korlon.

First of all, I dont even know anything about wartunes, I don't even know the storylines, nor do i care, I just hit and run.

Comment

If you want to get them, pay for them, if you don't want them, don't buy them, that's all.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Its a video game. Seriously who cares and there no law that everything in the game must match the main theme. If they wanted to add purple talking mushrooms and flying pink elephants they can do so. Look at other mmos that have whacky outfits and no one seems to care? Deal with it or quit the game if it is too much. No one is forcing you to buy these outfits so just go about your business.

Comment

Originally posted by Korlon View Post
          Ok, seriously now. I'm a casher, paid my share for some stuff like wings, VIP and the covenant... But as a casher I will never .. ever.. buy clothing. Why? Well...

1) They look rediculous. What point is there in SWIMWEAR in a battle game with mages archers and knights? Even the robes look like a glamour rock band vomitted on a carpet which some designer on psychotropic drugs decided.. "Hey, that would be a great look for some mage, knight or archer." I know this is just a game, but come on, even the most simple minded person can see how stupid and pathetic these other 'Casher's' look.

2) Upgrading the clothes??? Really? I don't think I need to say more on this

3) Only stats upgrade I can see is starting rage, if there is more to it, please let me know. As if I would spend 350 balens on each piece of clothing, then spend balens to buy gold or earn gold in WB so I can upgrade the clothes.. I mean come on.

4) Did I mention anyone who bought the clothes look like dorks? You really want to display to others that "YES! I need my mom to lay my clothes out for me, otherwise THIS happens!"

I enjoy this game and I will gladly pay as long as i'm having fun. But game providers/developers REALLY need to rethink how they approach upgrades. Tie it in to the game and create a mythology, a storyline or something. That is something sorely lacking in this game, and don't bother with the Campaign storyline, that's only one aspect.. The clothes, the gear etc must tie in somehow to some central theme. What is it? Make one up.. Show us you have some creativity, don't just add parts to an already disparate game simply to make a few $$. I'll pay $$ if you show me your thinking about the gameplay and are willing to put a decent product out. Gouging is the best way to lose clients.

Korlon.
          Though it's forbidden to mention other versions of Wartune, et al, if you were curious about what clothes were all about, you could have done a little research or asked around.

Comment

is there any storyline? damn i just know that

Comment

clothing ***** only 1 thing that i worry its that now u can upgrade gloth n wings. now ppl so easy kill me with this awesome boosts xD
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

you can hide appearance clothing & get buff from that cloth right?
                so that is not problem

The problem is i don't have much money to compete at this game
                so just have fun in this game all

Comment

The clothing looks ridiculously ugly & not representative of what most would envision in a fighting fantasy war game.

Comment

Don't need to post your reasons here if you are not buying, no one is focing you to do so and we are not interested to know as well
                    Serenity
                    SteelLord
                    Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                      Don't need to post your reasons here if you are not buying, no one is focing you to do so and we are not interested to know as well
                      i agree

to others : no one is forcing anyone to buy etc. so better **** if you dont want to buy .

nuff said
                      permanent ban those hackers!
                      to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                      how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

I think the guy is right. And because I have right to quit without bothering others by the reasons we all know, I do so ;-)

bye when my VIP ends

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                          Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                          i agree

to others : no one is forcing anyone to buy etc. so better **** if you dont want to buy .

nuff said
                          Everyone's allowed to an opinion and to express said opinion...

nuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            If you want to get them, pay for them, if you don't want them, don't buy them, that's all.
                            Is that all you do all do leave little snide remarks to get your forum post count up you really must have a crappy life if thats all you care about

Comment

if you think the cloths destroy the mythology just wait for next upgrade when we get tanks.......

Comment

Working...
                              X