Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Equal Treatment for all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equal Treatment for all

Ok 1st thank you r2 for a great game and for making it better , love the patch altar is fun. Now having said that I am not one to complain much but when things are obviously unfair then I speak up now for the privileged servers they got a lot of events we are not getting like stay on line for 1hr 2 hr 3 hr (I notice you removed the thread that had those events) also we missed the last bg event quest due to maintenance as did s1 the week before you compensated them 2 rose petals but not for us, I alrteady got my pig but friends of mine who plan it all out to have exactly 85 at end are screwed cause you boned us on last chance to get petals. Also the s1 server and the lot have a week jump on PvP points now that seems unfair considering that one of the rewards is for the top 20 now seeing as they have a full week jump on it seems they will be top 20 for foreseeable future. I dont want extra just want equal treatment for all I would l;ike the events that the other servers had and the rose petal compensation thank you

You're not even competing with S1.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well if you go to arena and pvp ranking you will see the head start they have on pvp points and yes for 1 of the rewards is for the top 20 players and they will be the players who have a week head start

Comment

You crossposted this in another subforum. :/

Comment

I am from server 85 but i dont feel the headstart you are talking about... Its how you know your char and the way you play it that matters...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	my kills.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	1664699Click image for larger version

Name:	kills 2.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	1664700Click image for larger version

Name:	kills3.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	1664701

Comment

and he is talking about rankings which u see if u enter group arena and open pvp rankings there.

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
              I am from server 85 but i dont feel the headstart you are talking about... Its how you know your char and the way you play it that matters...
              Mind if I enquire as to your BR? Looks like you might finally be the challenge I'm looking for in BG...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

.easy to talk like a tough guy if u are a lvl49 in lvl40-49 BG room

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
                  .easy to talk like a tough guy if u are a lvl49 in lvl40-49 BG room
                  assuming you're talking to me:

lvl is not everything in this game... I'm level 47 for what it is worth...
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    assuming you're talking to me:

lvl is not everything in this game... I'm level 47 for what it is worth...
                    He was talking to the guy that posted the screenshots. He's level 49.

Comment

Bg's seems to be somewhat grouped with servers of *somewhat* similar age...40-85, 85-? 1-40 i guess? also, same timezone ofc

Comment

To the original poster: technically, they don't get any head-start (except maybe for this week since we haven't had the patch to give us cross-server points until yesterday). After Saturday Morning (7 AM) - it clearly states that cross-server pvp points will be RESET after rewards are given for the preceding week. Thus, everyone will begin each week with 0 cross server points.

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                          Bg's seems to be somewhat grouped with servers of *somewhat* similar age...40-85, 85-? 1-40 i guess? also, same timezone ofc
                          BG's are now bracketed by levels in 10's. 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79? (not sure if it's 70-80 or if 80 has their own bracket since noone is lv. 80 yet).

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                            Storm said they'd be timezone grouped, like Group Arena. Not sure about age, as I (server 5) see ppl in BG of server 8X and 1XX

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                            BG's are now bracketed by levels in 10's. 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79? (not sure if it's 70-80 or if 80 has their own bracket since noone is lv. 80 yet).
                            He was talking about the cross-server BG grouping, not in levels. So which servers face each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
                              He was talking to the guy that posted the screenshots. He's level 49.
                              ah of course... ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X