Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capkop View Post
    Hello fellow wartuners!

I like the cross server BG, its more challenging and gives the lower ranked players more fun as well. However, if you're at the bottom of the foodchain (lvl50-54, and early 60's), you're going to have a hard time for weeks (untill you hit higher lvl/BR). My suggestion would be to alternate BG's with 30-39 / 40-49 / 50-59 / 60-69 / 70-80 and 30-34 / 35-44 / 45-54 / 55-64 / 65-80. One day could do the first setup, the next day the second, then switch back the other day. This way when you turn 50 or 60 it doesn't mean you'll have a hard time doing BG for the weeks to come.

Second suggestion would be to fix the typo 'has slaughtered more soles then the grimm reaper' where soles=souls.

Well, that's it for today folks!
    +1 yes is relly love it to

No Pain No Gain. No game should be easy. Hard work and nice fight and man are easy happy dosent matter if man lose or win a duell
    So long both people are hard core players and take time to kill and both is close /e other
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
      I think the BG would be better 30-44/ 45-54/55+ or something along those lines. The people who fresh join the bg without the 45 set are still just getting picked on. This would help alot more I think.
      you must jokke you think a lvl 55+ can kill one lvl 70-80 some have 2-3 astrals more that another one :/

them have for hige defens astrals at this lvl should not be possibole for a 55 to kill a lvl 70+

and after you meet a TOP 10 players frome S1 me lvl 70 PVE set +30 in every pice and start have 60-80k br vs maby 40k br

This fight should only need to be one shot and you are dead.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
      X