Battleground bug or what? :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground bug or what? :/

Im a rank Crusader, i have just beated a Lord Divine in battleground, i had 2 dryad, and he was "close to god", and the result was: you gained 0 honor and 30 points ò_______ò why? O_o not even the cross server pvp points....

maybe you had reached daily honor gain before killing him?

Comment

no 100% sure

Comment

Did you gain your 2 dryads off the same player...

If you attack the same player 3 times in a row you get 0 honor on the 3rd attack!!!

Comment

just got the same problem
          joined the BG of 22pm, after the WB, I've killed 1 target and Iv got only 30 star points. no honor/pvp points.

p.s.
          didn't reach honor limit, dunno if there's a limit for pvp points.

-------------
          edit
          -------------
          it was my 5th BG. got my BG rewards from 1st&2nd, then farmed honor/pvp points with the 3rd&4th BGs.
          just wanted keep farming with the 5th&6th but I gave up and logged out - .-"
          Last edited by Yuhuang; 03-01-2013, 05:47 PM.
          [°] S16 - Immortal Ruins
          [°] Yuhuang

Comment

Originally posted by Yuhuang View Post
            just got the same problem
            joined the BG of 22pm, after the WB, I've killed 1 target and Iv got only 30 star points. no honor/pvp points.

p.s.
            didn't reach honor limit, dunno if there's a limit for pvp points.
            Have you already done 2 BG today. Rewards are only given for the first two battlegrounds that you enter as far as I am aware

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Did you gain your 2 dryads off the same player...

If you attack the same player 3 times in a row you get 0 honor on the 3rd attack!!!
              i think thats only if you kill them 3 times. when i turned 40 there were only 2 people in bg and we killed each other and got points.

also you still get honor in your 3rd and 4th bgs so it must have been honor cap or bug.

Comment

U can only get reward from 1st and 2nd BG. the rest of BG only give u honor, no pvp point, no shard .

Comment

I may be wrong (oh noes!) but are you sure about the 3 kill on the same player rule? One time, I let the same person farm honor from me at LEAST 10 times and he stated his honor increased every time (checked via normal means).

Comment

I am not 100% sure on the 3 attack rule as I have never been one to honor farm.

However others in my guild do honor farm and they say that if you Attack the same person 3 times in a row without fighting anyone else then the 3rd time you don't gain honor!! The way around this is for you to attack twice, then have them attack you, this apparently resets the counter!! Also this will only happen if you win or lose all 3 fights, not a combination of winning/losing.

Again I could be wrong as I am only referencing 2nd hand info!
                    Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-02-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

The 3rd atack rule is only relevant from the killers point of view.
                      If A kills B 3x times, A gets honor for 1st and 2nd kill, after that the honor gain is 0. However since B wasn't doing the killing, he should get honor unless he used his daily battleground tries.

Comment

Originally posted by JusseS28Fairytail View Post
                        U can only get reward from 1st and 2nd BG. the rest of BG only give u honor, no pvp point, no shard .
                        Not what they write.

Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Think you’re the baddest of the bad? Now you can test your ability in the amazing cross-server battlegrounds! That's right, one of Wartune's top PvP events is now across all servers. Battlegrounds are divided by level, with players of level 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and level 70-80 fighting separately. Players may take part in as many Battlegrounds as they wish, however will only receive rewards for the first two attempts. After that, players will only receive Honor and cross-server PvP Points. Battleground attempts will now reset at 5:00 (Server Time).
                        I underlined it, it clearly says after your 2 attempts will you only recieve honor and Cross server points. So you do get PVP points according to them self. HAven't tested btw.

Comment

Working...
                        X