About Inspiration buff on boss +500 atck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Inspiration buff on boss +500 atck

I am Delima Played on s157 feel so disapointed because of inspiration buff on boss when dmg reach curtain
    amount... because thats buff only benefit knight and acher since mage use Matck R2 Staff please do Somethingto make it fair...

This is broken realm. go to wartune section.

Game :Wartune
    IGN: Palpablesage
    Class: Mage
    Level: 19
    Game: Wartune
    IGN: MrNemesis
    Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by mamat250 View Post
      I am Delima Played on s157 feel so disapointed because of inspiration buff on boss when dmg reach curtain
      amount... because thats buff only benefit knight and acher since mage use Matck R2 Staff please do Somethingto make it fair...
      +1 am mage too and the damage we do is dissapointed a archer can make crits of 140k+ while a mage whit delphic, or thunderer maxed only 40k, its really unfair. and the cuanty of gold we make is really ridiculous.
      Bebe de mi, y vive por siempre..

Comment

Originally posted by C4P0T3 View Post
        This is broken realm. go to wartune section.
        Moved to Wartune's section.

Comment

Originally posted by mamat250 View Post
          Originally posted by 6Angeluz9 View Post
          +1 am mage too and the damage we do is dissapointed a archer can make crits of 140k+ while a mage whit delphic, or thunderer maxed only 40k, its really unfair. and the cuanty of gold we make is really ridiculous.

Everyone benefits from 'Inspiration'. Everyone.

Mages can give archers a run for their money if they go crit.

Comment

inspiration gives 500 attack! that would be magic or physical, so how does is not help a mage?

Comment

The reason archers have an edge on wb is their dps (damager per second). Their aoe weapon takes 5 seconds while my rof takes 10 seconds. Why not either increase their time or decrease mine? They get boosts on crit as well, so either give everyone rage boost on crit or limit archers to boosting rage via skills and clothes / weapons? I did notice there were less archers in top 10 wb today. Did they do some adjustment? It seemed more balanced with 4 mages, 4 archers and a couple knights.

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                inspiration gives 500 attack! that would be magic or physical, so how does is not help a mage?
                It gives a global bonus to help everyone.

Comment

No. The buff gives bonus to everyone. I play a mage as well and when I first saw that, I hovered my mouse over the icon and saw that it said +500 attack. I was like "What!? that's **!!! Mages don't benifit from that!!!" Then I decided to see if that was true or not. After a few more lvls from the buffs, I saw that it was increasing my MATK and I was hitting slightly stronger everytime I respawn and fight the world boss.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    It gives a global bonus to help everyone.
                    that was my point eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                      The reason archers have an edge on wb is their dps (damager per second). Their aoe weapon takes 5 seconds while my rof takes 10 seconds. Why not either increase their time or decrease mine?
                      Oh, no! Can't let archers get an edge some where.

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                      They get boosts on crit as well, so either give everyone rage boost on crit or limit archers to boosting rage via skills and clothes / weapons?
                      Sure, but then go lower our rage cost for all skills archers would probably be happy to be able to use WoTD.

Comment

The thing about it is that Archers in the long run in most situations get far less Rage than the other classes. Knights get a flat 10 rage on everything including runes & Holy Seal. Mages get 8 rage for their base skill & 2 for an auto strike, additionally if they are fighting any fight with multiple opponents, they lose FAR less than anything, with 3 opponents, a mage using RoF loses a whole 4 rage.

Archers on the other hand are base 5 rage for our simple move UNLESS we crit, then we get that magical 10, & in most situations an archer can generally only crit 50% of the time, we gain 0 rage from our skill that always crits, & our AOE has a 45 rage cost & a Maximum rage regain in a PVP situation of breaking even (3 crits on both troops & the enemy hero) so all in all, we generally don't gain much ion the way of rage, except now in the 1 situation where we tend to crit more often which now makes us on even ground with everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
                          The thing about it is that Archers in the long run in most situations get far less Rage than the other classes. Knights get a flat 10 rage on everything including runes & Holy Seal. Mages get 8 rage for their base skill & 2 for an auto strike, additionally if they are fighting any fight with multiple opponents, they lose FAR less than anything, with 3 opponents, a mage using RoF loses a whole 4 rage.

Archers on the other hand are base 5 rage for our simple move UNLESS we crit, then we get that magical 10, & in most situations an archer can generally only crit 50% of the time, we gain 0 rage from our skill that always crits, & our AOE has a 45 rage cost & a Maximum rage regain in a PVP situation of breaking even (3 crits on both troops & the enemy hero) so all in all, we generally don't gain much ion the way of rage, except now in the 1 situation where we tend to crit more often which now makes us on even ground with everyone else.
                          WB should be an even playing field. It's the most critical event in terms of rewards. Why bother giving rewards for the top 3 players if it's dominated by DDs/archers?

Comment

it says attack, not patk, not matk, but atk. U want crit, add a crit astral and u get to crit with the archers I did
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

lol the person who start this thread mis read attack to patk...
                              attack + 500 means your patk and matk +500
                              if u want more damage then add crit gems or increase your will destroyer.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X