Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one have problem with Enhanced Iliusion astral ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one have problem with Enhanced Iliusion astral ?

hi guys i am in S85 i think after patch 1.5 my iliusion astral
    dont work i try in WB , BG , multi player dung . etc
    and dont got 1 doding any one like have problem with it ?

same here. I dodged only one attack of the final boss in demon temple but thats all. In pvp i dodge nothing anymore
    my server is s31

Comment

There is a bug report about it, not sure if they changed any thing or not but I don't recall seeing even one dodge since the maint. My astral is at level 5 with 10% change to dodge. S44.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

same here ...@ cross server arena ... 30 attemtps just 1 times the dodge come out ... don't know why ... My astral is at level 5 too with 10% change to dodge

Server S84

Comment

The astral has now been fixed to dodge how often as it says it would, 2% per level. Having 10% chance to dodge now is correctly, 10%, not 30% like it used to be.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

its nerfed. 30 arenas 1 time worked.. time to change to block.
            A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Yeah, I read that it was changed to match the reported percentages, too. I expected the drop in dodge rate. What I did not expect was to go for multiple battles, getting hit 20 and 30 times each (like multi-hits and so forth) and only seeing a dodge perhaps once ever 3 fights. Spent an hour in battleground and I'm pretty sure I didn't dodge a single time. Someone needs to go through and record 10k or so hits and prove to me that they didn't change it from twice the reported % to half or less of the reported %. I should dodge once every ten hits on average, and it's simply not happening.

Comment

bet they didn't change the "10%" failure rate when enchanting at 90%...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  The astral has now been fixed to dodge how often as it says it would, 2% per level. Having 10% chance to dodge now is correctly, 10%, not 30% like it used to be.
                  dude we say its ever work after server MT we not speak about 30% or 10%
                  without that bug if was purple astral lv 1 >> 1% chance doding damage
                  than was going more better than orange iliusion lv 5

Comment

Me and a friend did a few tests on 10% illusion astrals and came out with 3 illusions on approximately 124 attacks. So it isn't a huge sample pool but we still came up with about 2.5% maybe 3% when we should have gotten close to 10%. Illusion is broken. On another note we also tested reflect. It looked to be proccing over 10%. (Smaller sample size)

Comment

my dodge astro is messed up too mine is lvl 4 and I was getting between 1 and 3 dodges on final boss in tarra now iv got 2 in all 3 attempts today easy to see that they have reduced the rate on dodge

Comment

Working...
                      X