Forgotten Catacombs - Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Catacombs - Crypt

So I don't quite understand the crypt at this point.

I'm lvl41 and soetimes I'm able to do 2 attempts in one day. Other times only run one attempt.

Is there something up with that? How do you get more than one attempt?

does the server time same as your current country time?
    Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

There are three reasons for this:
      1) There is a bug. Its highly unlikely though.
      2) As Erasmus asked, it could be due to the server reset. I don't think this is why though
      3) If you enter the catacomb and leave before you either clear it or die, it "saves" what lvl you were on for the next time you enter. If you return later that same day you'll resume where you left off or if you return the next day after server reset you'll resume where you left off. You can then complete the catacomb using the day before's attempt and still have your attempt for that day. For example I enter catacomb today and blitz to lvl 99. I leave the catacombs today still needing to finish 100. I log in tomorrow after server reset, kill the 100 lvl boss. It finished my attempt from today leaving me my attempt for tomorrow. I still have tomorrow's attempt. Make sense or as clear as muddy water?
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        3) If you enter the catacomb and leave before you either clear it or die, it "saves" what lvl you were on for the next time you enter. If you return later that same day you'll resume where you left off or if you return the next day after server reset you'll resume where you left off. You can then complete the catacomb using the day before's attempt and still have your attempt for that day. For example I enter catacomb today and blitz to lvl 99. I leave the catacombs today still needing to finish 100. I log in tomorrow after server reset, kill the 100 lvl boss. It finished my attempt from today leaving me my attempt for tomorrow. I still have tomorrow's attempt. Make sense or as clear as muddy water?
        I think it's as u said. It left my final attempt from previous day. Then I still had the current days attempt.
        Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X