Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

*** u think are u doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    try to raise your block to 3k++ and u will see 90% of chance u will b blocking.
    Calling this out.

    Small sample size of one thousand strikes/hits, NONE multi-hit to ensure no ambiguity. I have 3k block.

    Blocks? 327. This is roughly one-third.

    Whoever claimed 90% blocks either had a very small sample size and a string of good luck or is flat out making up statistics.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Calling this out.

      Small sample size of one thousand strikes/hits, NONE multi-hit to ensure no ambiguity. I have 3k block.

      Blocks? 327. This is roughly one-third.

      Whoever claimed 90% blocks either had a very small sample size and a string of good luck or is flat out making up statistics.
      u were 1 of the unlucky then just like me .. all archer said they had 90% of crit in wb.. while me only 75% already lucky..
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by eziozz View Post
        knight is the best pvp class no doubt....stop whining
        the only thing knight is s*ck is they hard to find a group in mpd..mpd 60++ knight is useless they'll prefer do run with 2 archer n 2 mages...lame is it
        are u sure?
        i have been searching for a good knight to company me in DT and DT NM. with knight life is easy....
        ☣CAIN☣

        Comment


        • #34
          ive spent over 200$ on this game now and was planning on spending a lot more, Nerfing my block has greatly dissapointed me, I have 80$ right now and if this is not restored to the norm by next matinence I will be Quiting this game and spending my money on Guild Wars 2. Great job R2 you have destroyed my interest in this game, and tell me what use is enhanced block skill if I can barely get one low with 1600 block stat, you all suck thanks for destroying my charcter.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by R27511353 View Post
            ive spent over 200$ on this game now and was planning on spending a lot more, Nerfing my block has greatly dissapointed me, I have 80$ right now and if this is not restored to the norm by next matinence I will be Quiting this game and spending my money on Guild Wars 2. Great job R2 you have destroyed my interest in this game, and tell me what use is enhanced block skill if I can barely get one low with 1600 block stat, you all suck thanks for destroying my charcter.
            lol u barely get 1600 block stats? have u refine all your stats to block? your astral and your gems?
            maybe u should suggest to R2 that u only need to spend $1 to beat all the players....
            ☣CAIN☣

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by onimad View Post
              maybe u should suggest to R2 that u only need to spend $1 to beat all the players....
              I did... they said that this archer geezer from S5 had spent $2 and he was beating them all instead...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                I did... they said that this archer geezer from S5 had spent $2 and he was beating them all instead...
                that archer lost in bg yesterday against dryad FYI.
                ☣CAIN☣

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  that archer lost in bg yesterday against dryad FYI.
                  Damn! A significant Dryad boost I presume? How much honour did the archer in question lose?
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    Damn! A significant Dryad boost I presume? How much honour did the archer in question lose?
                    win earns 0 lost also 0 fair trade. but opponent get 200
                    ☣CAIN☣

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      win earns 0 lost also 0 fair trade. but opponent get 200
                      Tasty for the opponent then!
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        Interesting you aren't having issues with combo'ing in wb? This makes 3 players that I know of that don't have that issue. I'm wondering if its a browser issue? What browser do you use?
                        Firefox but thing is I have issues occasionally. The first and second boss I combo pretty easy. Last boss not so much. However, that been like that before this patch as well. My guess it has to be a bug or something.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          the only thing that is being nerf is illusion.
                          try to raise your block to 3k++ and u will see 90% of chance u will b blocking.
                          those people saying about how archer crit 90% yes they do.. they even do 100% crit using multistrike. lol
                          about clothes.. everyone had the same thing if u increase your lvl of clothes u will have same amount of rage.
                          If you want to call from having 30% dodge rate drop to how it is suppose to a nerf. Then yes it is a nerf. However, it was sorta broken prepatch. People had 4% dodge rate and were dodging a lot. 10% they were getting crazy amount of 1 dmg taken hits. Illusion seems to have just dropped back to how it suppose to be.So best way to fix that is to up your atral.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            onimad,

                            There's a HUGE difference here. You (or someone you are quoting) stated a 90% block with 3k++ block rating. 90% claimed down to ~33% actuality should have your 'friend' be shot. Of course, I am sure any knight would agree even if your 'friend' was right, no one would think 90% block was fair. I just find it humorous that players still think knight is OP... and can hold their own in events that are *designed* as DPS.

                            Since I am no archer, I have to be more careful here but stating you were unlucky on the world boss and "only" getting 75% crit will enrage another class that can never reach that percentage on top of an already god-awfully lopsided event. I chuckle now whenever I WB and say, "so which three archers will take the top placed gold and daru spots this time?"

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              onimad,

                              There's a HUGE difference here. You (or someone you are quoting) stated a 90% block with 3k++ block rating. 90% claimed down to ~33% actuality should have your 'friend' be shot. Of course, I am sure any knight would agree even if your 'friend' was right, no one would think 90% block was fair. I just find it humorous that players still think knight is OP... and can hold their own in events that are *designed* as DPS.

                              Since I am no archer, I have to be more careful here but stating you were unlucky on the world boss and "only" getting 75% crit will enrage another class that can never reach that percentage on top of an already god-awfully lopsided event. I chuckle now whenever I WB and say, "so which three archers will take the top placed gold and daru spots this time?"
                              err.. i just fought a good knight from s3 in arena and he blocked 90% of my attack. so ask him how much his block is.

                              75% of crit in wb is consist of 4x ms.
                              so basically those non 100% skill crit = failed in crit even i got 4.7k crit.
                              there is a talent for archer the next hit is 100% crit. well if someone invest in that.. can b used in wb.

                              the only thing about block that is so great before patch 1.5 is the illusion effect combine with block.
                              1 damage heal for 2k++
                              now with very rare 1damage.. u can't even feel the block healing.
                              Last edited by onimad; 03-02-2013, 04:22 PM.
                              ☣CAIN☣

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by onimad View Post
                                err.. i just fought a good knight from s3 in arena and he blocked 90% of my attack. so ask him how much his block is.

                                75% of crit in wb is consist of 4x ms.
                                so basically those non 100% skill crit = failed in crit even i got 4.7k crit.
                                there is a talent for archer the next hit is 100% crit. well if someone invest in that.. can b used in wb.

                                the only thing about block that is so great before patch 1.5 is the illusion effect combine with block.
                                1 damage heal for 2k++
                                now with very rare 1damage.. u can't even feel the block healing.
                                Oh, I wasn't pissy at you. :P

                                Your friend had luck on his side. It must feel good for him. Duel him a few more times and watch that '90%' go in the toilet. :P

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X