Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

*** u think are u doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** u think are u doing?

I don't understand why nerfed one class and buffed other classes? really?
    Now knight is not playable, almost no chance against archers/mages with equal BR
    If u are a mage or archer, just feel it, u easier now to kill knights..much more easier.

1. Knight's block (the only good thing for knight) got nerfed big time. Now with 2k Block I rarely blocked or dodge shots. And if u blocked 2 archers double shots, u only got once hp buff from block passive skills. It also happens with reverse dmg skills, u only reverse 1 shot from archer's double shots. ***

2. Archer's crit rate is too much. Now with clothes archers rule everything in the game, WB, BG, Arena, you name it. Archers kill troops instantly in first turn. Archer's crit rate and dmg is too overpowered

3. Knights casting skills too slow, only slasher and ultimate slasher is playable. Our other dmg dealer skills like Shadow Trasher takes too long to cast so archers and mages can hit knights twice in a turn before knights can launch Shadow Trasher

I noticed a lot more ****** up things for knights but I'm too mad to remember them. For now Knights is not playable, unless u have about 4-5K BR above mages and archers. And those mages...****!! **** it...time for knights to quit the game

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
    Now knight is not playable, almost no chance against archers/mages with equal BR
    If u are a mage or archer, just feel it, u easier now to kill knights..much more easier.

1. Knight's block (the only good thing for knight) got nerfed big time. Now with 2k Block I rarely blocked or dodge shots. And if u blocked 2 archers double shots, u only got once hp buff from block passive skills. It also happens with reverse dmg skills, u only reverse 1 shot from archer's double shots. ***

2. Archer's crit rate is too much. Now with clothes archers rule everything in the game, WB, BG, Arena, you name it. Archers kill troops instantly in first turn. Archer's crit rate and dmg is too overpowered

3. Knights casting skills too slow, only slasher and ultimate slasher is playable. Our other dmg dealer skills like Shadow Trasher takes too long to cast so archers and mages can hit knights twice in a turn before knights can launch Shadow Trasher

I noticed a lot more ****** up things for knights but I'm too mad to remember them. For now Knights is not playable, unless u have about 4-5K BR above mages and archers. And those mages...****!! **** it...time for knights to quit the game
    the reason why knights own archers hard isn't mainly because of block, but because of the 20% pdef increase, leaving archers really hard to penetrate their defense. before there were clothes, archers would take down knight's troops fast anyway with multistrike, and their only hope (not really any hope tbh) is to let their troops out tank their opponent knight. now with clothes, not only archer can do aoe on the first turn, knights can do aoe too and wipe out archer's troops really fast. troops are archer's only line of defense against knights.. now they can be taken out fast by knight's aoe i dont see what u're complaining about.
    If you play 55+ knight and have problems with archers of similar br and level, then you are doing it WRONG.

Comment

OP i dont understand what you are talking about. I have 2.1k block and I still get tons of blocks going. So if it was nerfed I can't even tell.

Comment

Seems like knights likes to whine when archers can actually beat them time to time, not like before not even a scratch on knight, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
          Seems like knights likes to whine when archers can actually beat them time to time, not like before not even a scratch on knight, lol.
          First of all don't blame all knights for a few posts. Secondly archers were whining before this patch making all these crying posts about how knights are OP. So shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post

First off, block wasn't nerfed, the top knights are still a pain for my archer to kill. Second, archer crit rate hasn't gone up, or I would have noticed. Third, why would you ever use shadow thrasher in pvp, use a slasher, ult slasher, intercept shield and apollo's shield combo. (if you have the skill point to get all of those. Also, you obviously need to work on your pdef. Try and shoot for 200x your lvl. For comparison I help a real spender (around 2k bucks) beat an archer who spent 15k bucks minimum because he was a knight. You just need defense and block. Also when dealing with mages, apollo's shield is way powerful vs their AoE's, cheap to launch to with the new clothing. So yeah, there you go

Comment

Knights have the most passives that influence BR (+15% PATK, +20% PDEF, +20% HP) compared to mages (+15% MATK, +20% MDEF) and archers (+15% PATK, +20% HP). Thus, knights are the easiest class to obtain high BR and knights also have some of the best passive skills that don't affect BR.

Now, as you may or may not know, BR isn't a perfectly clear indicator as to how well your character will perform in every situation. Knights have the highest damage modifiers on their abilities in the game compared to other classes, but yes, they lack random-targeting capability (which can be countered by the fact that they can now use seal), and whirlwind (though just as strong as most non-delphic AoE's in the game) has a high rage cost and lengthy cooldown timer. Then again, knights are capable of both building and sustaining more rage than the other classes due to the passive which acts identically to lv. 50/60 PvE gear (oh, and knights in PvE gear have SILLY rage maintenance).

Sorry, but even with this reduction to block chance (not immense, but noticable) and dodge (illusion astral dodges are ALMOST non-existant right now, math certainly isn't adding up anymore - I'm lucky to get one dodge every 50 times I'm hit despite having 12% chance), I still don't see any lack of potential in knights. Yes, they only have 3 "quick" abilities (Slasher, Intercept and Reverse Damage), but the moderate-speed ones (shield, apollo, ultimate slasher, thrasher and whirlwind) are quite effective and you can usually bypass losing a turn if you wait until auto-attack and select one of them the moment your character begins to animate for the auto-attack (much like "double-turns/combos for WB's). Delphics are another story, but every class's delphics are slow. The only class that should be causing you to lose turns significantly are archers - not sure if this was their original intent with game designs (even without the hasty turn-rates, archers would still have the greatest single-target dps). And.. yeah, as much as archers have complained in the past, I still hear them complaining about ONE delphic sniper not critting out of the dozen or so they've used on WB.
              Last edited by SinnedWill; 03-01-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tawlney View Post
                First off, block wasn't nerfed, the top knights are still a pain for my archer to kill. Second, archer crit rate hasn't gone up, or I would have noticed. Third, why would you ever use shadow thrasher in pvp, use a slasher, ult slasher, intercept shield and apollo's shield combo. (if you have the skill point to get all of those. Also, you obviously need to work on your pdef. Try and shoot for 200x your lvl. For comparison I help a real spender (around 2k bucks) beat an archer who spent 15k bucks minimum because he was a knight. You just need defense and block. Also when dealing with mages, apollo's shield is way powerful vs their AoE's, cheap to launch to with the new clothing. So yeah, there you go
                Mages do suffer from having the lowest damage modifiers on their abilities, so, yeah, every point of MDEF will typically have a much more significant impact on mage damage values. Then, just as pointed out here, if you throw on apollo, most mage damage will usually be ticklish at best (unless the mage has SIGNIFICANTLY more MATK compared to your MDEF).

BUT, I have to disagree with you when you state that block wasn't nerfed. It's fairly apparent that block chance WAS reduced, but nowhere near as significantly as some have blown it out of proportions with their claims. I figure that ~600 more block value will give you just as much of a chance as before the patch - which is managable via higher rank medallions. And I also disagree with you on the whole "archer crit rate hasn't gone up" - most archers who were critting ~75% of the time on WB now crit 99% of the time. As to whether or not the crit rate boost is also impacted in pvp, I can't say with any certainty yet (still too soon), but I CAN say that I'm seeing far more crits from Lunatic Fire in PvP.
                Last edited by SinnedWill; 03-01-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                  Mages do suffer from having the lowest damage modifiers on their abilities, so, yeah, every point of MDEF will typically have a much more significant impact on mage damage values. Then, just as pointed out here, if you throw on apollo, most mage damage will usually be ticklish at best (unless the mage has SIGNIFICANTLY more MATK compared to your MDEF).

BUT, I have to disagree with you when you state that block wasn't nerfed. It's fairly apparent that block chance WAS reduced, but nowhere near as significantly as some have blown it out of proportions with their claims. I figure that ~600 more block value will give you just as much of a chance as before the patch - which is managable via higher rank medallions. And I also disagree with you on the whole "archer crit rate hasn't gone up" - most archers who were critting ~75% of the time on WB now crit 99% of the time. As to whether or not the crit rate boost is also impacted in pvp, I can't say with any certainty yet (still too soon), but I CAN say that I'm seeing far more crits from Lunatic Fire in PvP.
                  I just have to ask did you ever play ToN? You remind me so much of a player I used to play with there. I know its out of the blue but man you seem identical to him.

To continue this discussion though...I've heard archers critting a **** ton more than what they used to. I've also noticed my block rate has dropped some but its not a nerf per se. As to the OP...archers are not OP. Use the search function and you'll see numerous posts about archers complaining. A knight that loses to an archer of comparable lvl or BR prolly needs to rethink their build. The clothes are nice with the rage boost (I don't have them mind you) but hardly a game breaker.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    First of all don't blame all knights for a few posts. Secondly archers were whining before this patch making all these crying posts about how knights are OP. So shut up.
                    So do yourself a favor and make same amount of threads about how shetty knights are now. We'll be even.

Comment

Ah so the patch made the Knights weak... And who the hell said Archers beat Knights... So is this weak to you and where are the Archers ruling here...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	my kills.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	1664706Click image for larger version

Name:	kills3.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	1664707Click image for larger version

Name:	kills 2.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	1664708

Comment

Originally posted by R25376153 View Post
                        Ah so the patch made the Knights weak... And who the hell said Archers beat Knights... So is this weak to you and where are the Archers ruling here...
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]35098[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35100[/ATTACH]
                        no offense but your 49 in a 40-49 bracket(probably highest br in bg)....and this isn't about just pvp
                        Server 92- King
                        Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

yeah. its time for archer to shine. lets rock
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

haha Barbarossa, could it be suikoden hehe

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                              So do yourself a favor and make same amount of threads about how shetty knights are now. We'll be even.
                              ? I don't think they are crappy bc they arn't. They are still very good and block isn't that bad of a nerf. I personally can't even tell. I still do well just not as well with all the high cashers to deal with in cross server BG. Yet that is something everyone has rather than being a crappy knight. Please once again just do us a favor and shut up.

Comment

Working...
                              X