Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

*** u think are u doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    I cant belive devil post BG shots of him ruling BG as a lvl 49 in a 40-49 bracket duh of course you will be MVP, post tat as a 57 in the 50 -59 bracket and then you can brag about it lol

Comment

btw *** R2 might as well have taken block out completely, this is ** I go from getting 7 or 8 blocks in a duel to 1 or 2, what are you thinking and I agree with the first pose as well about the dodge astro im lucky to get 1 aginst last boss on tarra now I used to get 2 or 3, please tell me why you would do this to knights and not even give us a notice, really like we wouldent notice, you must think ppl who play this game are stupid, im beginning to think that I can find a better game to play that will at least keep me informed on updates and changes that they are making , and again Great job R2

Comment

Originally posted by R27511353 View Post
        btw *** R2 might as well have taken block out completely, this is ** I go from getting 7 or 8 blocks in a duel to 1 or 2, what are you thinking and I agree with the first pose as well about the dodge astro im lucky to get 1 aginst last boss on tarra now I used to get 2 or 3, please tell me why you would do this to knights and not even give us a notice, really like we wouldent notice, you must think ppl who play this game are stupid, im beginning to think that I can find a better game to play that will at least keep me informed on updates and changes that they are making , and again Great job R2
        I'm starting to think low-end block ratings were affected more on a sliding scale downwards against higher-end block ratings.

Comment

archers got massive crit cut as well. From what i notice if you have block/crit below 2k it wont proc much. they need to be at least 2k to proc in the new patch.
          tested and confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            I'm starting to think low-end block ratings were affected more on a sliding scale downwards against higher-end block ratings.
            This is definitely true: people with 3k block/crit rate were criting/blocking fine when I tested em. They saw no issue

Comment

Originally posted by aezero14 View Post
              This is definitely true: people with 3k block/crit rate were criting/blocking fine when I tested em. They saw no issue
              If that is the case then this "nerf" people are talking about is most likely a bug instead. Just like the knights combo "nerf" on WB. I had problems comboing last night but the first world boss today. I combo'd every single of my hits. So I am starting to think that all these "nerfs" people are whining about are really just bugs.

Comment

block was nerfed..... i can tell, my g.m's knight is still a pain but i can beat her now and Im a mage. I couldn't before. It doesn't proc as much or heal for every shot of aoe, but it still works. Archer crit on the other hand, OH My ....Gawd.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                  block was nerfed..... i can tell, my g.m's knight is still a pain but i can beat her now and Im a mage. I couldn't before. It doesn't proc as much or heal for every shot of aoe, but it still works. Archer crit on the other hand, OH My ....Gawd.
                  Then that means it could be bugged. Just like how it was bugged before when the game released. If it isn't healing for every hit then that's most likely bugged again. I say this bc from what I know in the Chinese server updates that the "nerf" was not the cut down on blocks. It was a set limit on how much you can heal up to 3k max I believe.

Comment

What are you talking about? Knight in my server still one of a fear enemies. They have to high defense and healths with the egg skills
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      If that is the case then this "nerf" people are talking about is most likely a bug instead. Just like the knights combo "nerf" on WB. I had problems comboing last night but the first world boss today. I combo'd every single of my hits. So I am starting to think that all these "nerfs" people are whining about are really just bugs.
                      Interesting you aren't having issues with combo'ing in wb? This makes 3 players that I know of that don't have that issue. I'm wondering if its a browser issue? What browser do you use?
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

the only thing that is being nerf is illusion.
                        try to raise your block to 3k++ and u will see 90% of chance u will b blocking.
                        those people saying about how archer crit 90% yes they do.. they even do 100% crit using multistrike. lol
                        about clothes.. everyone had the same thing if u increase your lvl of clothes u will have same amount of rage.
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

R27511353 Is it because I am level 49 I rule BG as you say didnt you think that there are many Level 49 in my bracket and remember its cross server. Do you know how many level 49 in all the servers... Damn use your brains...

Comment

And in fact I am a level 49 who have BR of 33k that is higher than some level 55... And think if I am Level 55 then how much more will my stats and BR will increase... Didnt you think that I will be more powerful because I will have holy seal and complete my gems when I am level 50+... Duh

Comment

And I am also in Level 90 catacombs eventhough I am just level 49 but I stopped because I will level up... I can complete 95 devo without any xp have my ways... I can accumulate 2.5k honor and 1k+ cross server pvp points per day what else could a high level player get that I dont... This game is not focused mainly on levelling but having fun... If you guyz reach the max level what you guyz gonna do then no thrills no fun might as well get bored and stop playing...

Comment

knight is the best pvp class no doubt....stop whining
                                the only thing knight is s*ck is they hard to find a group in mpd..mpd 60++ knight is useless they'll prefer do run with 2 archer n 2 mages...lame is it

Comment

Working...
                                X