Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

*** u think are u doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24008047
    started a topic *** u think are u doing?

*** u think are u doing?

I don't understand why nerfed one class and buffed other classes? really?
    Now knight is not playable, almost no chance against archers/mages with equal BR
    If u are a mage or archer, just feel it, u easier now to kill knights..much more easier.

1. Knight's block (the only good thing for knight) got nerfed big time. Now with 2k Block I rarely blocked or dodge shots. And if u blocked 2 archers double shots, u only got once hp buff from block passive skills. It also happens with reverse dmg skills, u only reverse 1 shot from archer's double shots. ***

2. Archer's crit rate is too much. Now with clothes archers rule everything in the game, WB, BG, Arena, you name it. Archers kill troops instantly in first turn. Archer's crit rate and dmg is too overpowered

3. Knights casting skills too slow, only slasher and ultimate slasher is playable. Our other dmg dealer skills like Shadow Trasher takes too long to cast so archers and mages can hit knights twice in a turn before knights can launch Shadow Trasher

I noticed a lot more ****** up things for knights but I'm too mad to remember them. For now Knights is not playable, unless u have about 4-5K BR above mages and archers. And those mages...****!! **** it...time for knights to quit the game

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Firefox but thing is I have issues occasionally. The first and second boss I combo pretty easy. Last boss not so much. However, that been like that before this patch as well. My guess it has to be a bug or something.
    Interesting. I'll try FF when I do wb. I've been using IE since chrome lags too much for me. That very well could be in though.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Oh, I wasn't pissy at you. :P

Your friend had luck on his side. It must feel good for him. Duel him a few more times and watch that '90%' go in the toilet. :P
    lol at least i met 2 person who does that kind of block.
    now block is like crit full of mystery with luck chance

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    err.. i just fought a good knight from s3 in arena and he blocked 90% of my attack. so ask him how much his block is.

75% of crit in wb is consist of 4x ms.
    so basically those non 100% skill crit = failed in crit even i got 4.7k crit.
    there is a talent for archer the next hit is 100% crit. well if someone invest in that.. can b used in wb.

the only thing about block that is so great before patch 1.5 is the illusion effect combine with block.
    1 damage heal for 2k++
    now with very rare 1damage.. u can't even feel the block healing.
    Oh, I wasn't pissy at you. :P

Your friend had luck on his side. It must feel good for him. Duel him a few more times and watch that '90%' go in the toilet. :P

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    onimad,

There's a HUGE difference here. You (or someone you are quoting) stated a 90% block with 3k++ block rating. 90% claimed down to ~33% actuality should have your 'friend' be shot. Of course, I am sure any knight would agree even if your 'friend' was right, no one would think 90% block was fair. I just find it humorous that players still think knight is OP... and can hold their own in events that are *designed* as DPS.

Since I am no archer, I have to be more careful here but stating you were unlucky on the world boss and "only" getting 75% crit will enrage another class that can never reach that percentage on top of an already god-awfully lopsided event. I chuckle now whenever I WB and say, "so which three archers will take the top placed gold and daru spots this time?"
    err.. i just fought a good knight from s3 in arena and he blocked 90% of my attack. so ask him how much his block is.

75% of crit in wb is consist of 4x ms.
    so basically those non 100% skill crit = failed in crit even i got 4.7k crit.
    there is a talent for archer the next hit is 100% crit. well if someone invest in that.. can b used in wb.

the only thing about block that is so great before patch 1.5 is the illusion effect combine with block.
    1 damage heal for 2k++
    now with very rare 1damage.. u can't even feel the block healing.
    Last edited by onimad; 03-02-2013, 04:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    onimad,

There's a HUGE difference here. You (or someone you are quoting) stated a 90% block with 3k++ block rating. 90% claimed down to ~33% actuality should have your 'friend' be shot. Of course, I am sure any knight would agree even if your 'friend' was right, no one would think 90% block was fair. I just find it humorous that players still think knight is OP... and can hold their own in events that are *designed* as DPS.

Since I am no archer, I have to be more careful here but stating you were unlucky on the world boss and "only" getting 75% crit will enrage another class that can never reach that percentage on top of an already god-awfully lopsided event. I chuckle now whenever I WB and say, "so which three archers will take the top placed gold and daru spots this time?"

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    the only thing that is being nerf is illusion.
    try to raise your block to 3k++ and u will see 90% of chance u will b blocking.
    those people saying about how archer crit 90% yes they do.. they even do 100% crit using multistrike. lol
    about clothes.. everyone had the same thing if u increase your lvl of clothes u will have same amount of rage.
    If you want to call from having 30% dodge rate drop to how it is suppose to a nerf. Then yes it is a nerf. However, it was sorta broken prepatch. People had 4% dodge rate and were dodging a lot. 10% they were getting crazy amount of 1 dmg taken hits. Illusion seems to have just dropped back to how it suppose to be.So best way to fix that is to up your atral.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Interesting you aren't having issues with combo'ing in wb? This makes 3 players that I know of that don't have that issue. I'm wondering if its a browser issue? What browser do you use?
    Firefox but thing is I have issues occasionally. The first and second boss I combo pretty easy. Last boss not so much. However, that been like that before this patch as well. My guess it has to be a bug or something.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    win earns 0 lost also 0 fair trade. but opponent get 200
    Tasty for the opponent then!

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Damn! A significant Dryad boost I presume? How much honour did the archer in question lose?
    win earns 0 lost also 0 fair trade. but opponent get 200

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    that archer lost in bg yesterday against dryad FYI.
    Damn! A significant Dryad boost I presume? How much honour did the archer in question lose?

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I did... they said that this archer geezer from S5 had spent $2 and he was beating them all instead...
    that archer lost in bg yesterday against dryad FYI.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    maybe u should suggest to R2 that u only need to spend $1 to beat all the players....
    I did... they said that this archer geezer from S5 had spent $2 and he was beating them all instead...

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by R27511353 View Post
    ive spent over 200$ on this game now and was planning on spending a lot more, Nerfing my block has greatly dissapointed me, I have 80$ right now and if this is not restored to the norm by next matinence I will be Quiting this game and spending my money on Guild Wars 2. Great job R2 you have destroyed my interest in this game, and tell me what use is enhanced block skill if I can barely get one low with 1600 block stat, you all suck thanks for destroying my charcter.
    lol u barely get 1600 block stats? have u refine all your stats to block? your astral and your gems?
    maybe u should suggest to R2 that u only need to spend $1 to beat all the players....

Leave a comment:

• R27511353
    replied
    ive spent over 200$ on this game now and was planning on spending a lot more, Nerfing my block has greatly dissapointed me, I have 80$ right now and if this is not restored to the norm by next matinence I will be Quiting this game and spending my money on Guild Wars 2. Great job R2 you have destroyed my interest in this game, and tell me what use is enhanced block skill if I can barely get one low with 1600 block stat, you all suck thanks for destroying my charcter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X