Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the new patch 1.5 for non balens players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the new patch 1.5 for non balens players!

I can say a NIGHTMARE rly if u don't use balens u don't have any chance in arena or battleground ppl with cloths start with 60+ rage normal players start with 30 it's just not fair rly i understand that r2games have to make money from the game but pls not like this many ppl will quit playing the game because of that think about something pls!

i have to agree, not all can get balens and the way to get free palens dont work for all.

Comment

there was one offer for 1319 balens i had to register my card to get them i did and i didn't get the balens, i send screenshots of my acc registration and my balens stats but nothing

Comment

I don't understand the hate. You get one extra "super". They then have to build rage just like you.

Comment

this extra is enough to kill us faster

Comment

it's not just the extra rage, it's the extra stats that makes life harder for the non-balen players, would be nice if clothing was available to all with vouchers, and have the option to spend balens if you don't have enough vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              I don't understand the hate. You get one extra "super". They then have to build rage just like you.
              I will help you to understand. If your opponent starts normal fight and saves extra super mega hifi punch just after your last troop die, you are doomed.
              In some mage case, if you have pve set, you can build your rage by noobish rain of fire and once you are in danger, pawn everything by thunderers or delphic techniques.
              In archer case, you can kill troops by double shot and lunatic fire and kill almost everybody down by one single delphic shot just after

I think this is too much, dont be mad at me.
              These clothes should have had some special type as are the pve and pvp sets, but not definitely be combinable with them.
              I would keep new clothes, but as some new standalone set, enabling you to start even by 100 rage, but with much weaker stats.
              Even if R2 would very quickly bring up to life the second batch, setting up the balance for normal cashers, the advantage of heavy spenders will be extremely hard to reach.
              Thats the way they implement things.
              Last edited by LordRaider; 03-01-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

mage dont need to have cloth for have same play style some archer has allways need use arrow shot 3-4 times before can use aoe vs 6 attack aless. before archer can have start me aoe.

Mage has allways ben used aoe in first attack.

cloths dont do so mutch is just becouse Yellow astrals and lvl 40 troops have ben for weak now its true.
                But its coming be fixit in later part me red astrals and lvl 50 troops.

but this game has ben more awsome, and more fair now can all use aoe if them want.

395x3 balans for archer for not need to use 6 attack before them can use aoe.

But what i can tell its not cloth some do its harder now

If you are some me some play in S100

TOP 10 players there is relly big noobs vs Top 10 players frome S1

before you meet only people frome you own server now you can meet people frome over 160 servers i can feel that bg has ben harder, its more fun now more action.

I relly love go down in a fight now for man dosent know if man win or lose some man was to 99% before do man meet people in one own server am TOP 7 br players in S100.
                Own must of everybody in my server before people dosent take alot of damges frome me before.

Now i can meet people frome another server some do alot more damges and can kill me to i have start do honors lose.

Before Cross-side point i hade in BG maby 40-50 kills noll death.

Now i have maby 20-30 kills and maby 3-4 death.

is more fun now is more balans in this game.
                But its true to astro and troops have ben relly weak and if mage lose troops them are to relly weak vs archers.

But that everything has ben harder now has noting me payers to do, its only you meet so many bettre people that you now do them pick people frome over 160 servers.

If you have unlycky you meet people at 70-80k br and you maby have 40k and you alone at lowest br.

Cloth dosent give anything else that rage, if you think is unfire just use a Rage rune if you not want to be payers.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by the-eagle View Post
                  I can say a NIGHTMARE rly if u don't use balens u don't have any chance in arena or battleground ppl with cloths start with 60+ rage normal players start with 30 it's just not fair rly i understand that r2games have to make money from the game but pls not like this many ppl will quit playing the game because of that think about something pls!

Becouse cloth dosent give anything else that Rage is noting, is no % at PDEF MDEF osv or hp or other stuff. So just use a rage rune and you have you cloth there for free
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

and what about upgrading wings,spenders have a huge amount more stats than people with normal wings.

Comment

lvl 3 wings i own them now 6k balans.

and still give 1% more i stop lvl my wings is not worth it is for unless % :/

1% of 6000 MDEf = 600 mdef more. or 60 is for thire for count.

i take 6k some base now.
                      Is noting we can start whine if them should rise wings me maby 3-4% per lvl 1-2% dosent do so mutch.

and you can allways click at Get Free balans am born in Sweden, and i can collect rount 60-200 balans /e day only for watch some videos.
                      Is only save them to you have enoguy to buy them. Take longre time but you get them sometimes.

Is just in princip like as VIP you pay for save time.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Its an extra 1% more to their stats...plus an additional amount of hp...yea that extra 1% is going to make it impossible to kill players with 16k patk/matk and 12-15k pdef/mdef...
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by the-eagle View Post
                          this extra is enough to kill us faster
                          It can turn the tide I admit. Either wait for cores to drop or do Balen offers.

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
                          I will help you to understand. If your opponent starts normal fight and saves extra super mega hifi punch just after your last troop die, you are doomed.
                          In some mage case, if you have pve set, you can build your rage by noobish rain of fire and once you are in danger, pawn everything by thunderers or delphic techniques.
                          In archer case, you can kill troops by double shot and lunatic fire and kill almost everybody down by one single delphic shot just after

I think this is too much, dont be mad at me.
                          These clothes should have had some special type as are the pve and pvp sets, but not definitely be combinable with them.
                          I would keep new clothes, but as some new standalone set, enabling you to start even by 100 rage, but with much weaker stats.
                          Even if R2 would very quickly bring up to life the second batch, setting up the balance for normal cashers, the advantage of heavy spenders will be extremely hard to reach.
                          Thats the way they implement things.
                          If you get "destroyed" after one super, either something is wrong with your build or you couldn't win against that casher anyway.

Cores may drop later so it's a waiting game.

The same outcry happened with wings and people dealt with it (or did free Balen offers). Get cracking. :P

Originally posted by Cyrael View Post
                          it's not just the extra rage, it's the extra stats that makes life harder for the non-balen players, would be nice if clothing was available to all with vouchers, and have the option to spend balens if you don't have enough vouchers
                          Stats? Not from non wings. Wings were made upgradeable only.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                            Its an extra 1% more to their stats...plus an additional amount of hp...yea that extra 1% is going to make it impossible to kill players with 16k patk/matk and 12-15k pdef/mdef...
                            so from a player that has 12k defence giving him 120 more points of defence make him unkillable!!!! LMAO Yeah its a really big difference, ironic mode off...
                            Besides in the spire you can farm cores to lvl up the wings, you just need lvl 1 ones. If you like the game but not willing to spend a penny, then do free balens daily till you get a pair of wings... i would love to see more advantages and easier life to free players but at least Wartune is one of the few MMORPG FtP where ALL content is accesible for free players (lots of them you cant do high level instances or some maps if you dont pay, or get endgame gear), and i know what i talk about lol, been here since ultima online times. You want a fair game? Go play a MOBA like LoL or some FPS but MMORPGS competitive ones always give advantage to paying players...
                            Last edited by shirokane; 03-02-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

well I dont await much pros from the spire. What ias the core for if I can not invest thousands CZK into clothing itself.
                              Spire would have been good if implemented imemdiately, giving some rare items.
                              But this will not happen imho. This is insane cash-based game. You will be given only non essential material, I am sure. And once this divine spire comes, all will be using it, so the gap will stay as it is now ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X