Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the new patch 1.5 for non balens players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    It can turn the tide I admit. Either wait for cores to drop or do Balen offers.

The same outcry happened with wings and people dealt with it (or did free Balen offers). Get cracking. :P.
    You and your Ballen Offers.

What is it you don't get that not all have access to any offers and the offers they do are scam's or not working?

that means those players from those countriese WILL not get freee balens what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
      You and your Ballen[sic] Offers.

What is it you don't get that not all have access to any offers and the offers they do are scam's or not working?

that means those players from those countriese[sic] WILL not get freee[sic] balens what so ever.
      Or wait til the core drops from spires? Have you ever heard of 'weathering the storm'?

Comment

Or wait til the core drops from spires? Have you ever heard of 'weathering the storm'?
        AHH but to use the CORE you still need the wings and cloth right?

Then we are back at me stating you and your useless FREE offers :P.

You can't use the core drops for anything if they are there to be used on wings and cloth you can't have unless you have balens which you don't lol.

Comment

AHH but to use the CORE you still need the wings and cloth right?

Then we are back at me stating you and your useless FREE offers :P.

You can't use the core drops for anything if they are there to be used on wings and cloth you can't have unless you have balens which you don't lol.
          I know this?

Then again, use a proxy? Then get a part time job or hustle a bit for some spare cash?

Another point, it's not *my* free offers. Qualify your statements please.

Comment

I know this?

Then again, use a proxy? Then get a part time job or hustle a bit for some spare cash?

Another point, it's not *my* free offers. Qualify your statements please.
            Well going by what R2 said and what i know from chinese version translation so it might not be accurate then fashion cores are used to upgrade wings and cloth, and your able to get them for free these cores in the spire.

But that means if there is no way to get wings and cloth for free then what good is this spire core's then?

Easy with your FREE offers i refere to your statement of do free offers all the time.

And tbh others who like you keep saying FREE offers don't whine you can get FREE balens stop whining.

When in fact not all CAN.

Not all knows about PROXIES or how they work, neither how to do it proberly so that option is not for all.

Job right you think if i ever get just a little spare cash would I waste them on this SCAM of a game when R2 runs it like they do scamming players, not fixing bugs, ignoring tickets and charge greedy prices? Or like others who like me if we get just some extra cash have something IRL thats more important to use it on and when they are used there would you need to get even more to have some for this game.

Funny is you run around in many of your post claiming the Free players shouldn't whine the paying pays for the game and they have free offers and what not, or like now proxies or get a job statement. What about you stop up and look around. As i stated not all free players can do the proxy, find a JOB or even if they did would not be able to get enough to use on this game. We do not WHINE the game is a Pay 2 win and heavy spenders are here. We just ASK for R2 to stop their GREED and at least get the game balanced again and back on track.

Unlike some of the whiners of free players do I not mind there should be something for those who spend, but when it gets so far out of hand as now, so unfair and also doing it so its clear they are trying to force you to PAY, understand me with force do i not mean they stand with a gun, but now they made it so its clear if you wanna stand a chance to reach end game, find players for MP, grow, and actually enjoy the game then you either pay or you might as well quit now. Thats atm where they are going PAY or quit because in this game will you as a free player end up standing still in the end. It weren't like that when i started but its become like that.

But R2 don't care about long term money, long term growt and gains they only care about their small money income now and then kill the game and move on. Instead of earning 10 times what they do now and actually keep the game running for many years if they did it right.

Its their buisness its their right.

But its tiredsome that some will deffend them no matter what and say then no one stops you from quiting. Whats wrong in actually liking the game and hoping that they come to their senses and wakes up, not sure R2 will, but they could learn some from other gaming companiese that did.

But your right the day people take you and other advice about quiting that day this game dies FAST. And people who keep asking for others to quit because they actually share theire annoyance over R2 and their destruction of a game they liked, is kinda funny.

Comment

Well going by what R2 said and what i know from chinese version translation so it might not be accurate then fashion cores are used to upgrade wings and cloth, and your able to get them for free these cores in the spire.

But that means if there is no way to get wings and cloth for free then what good is this spire core's then?

Easy with your FREE offers i refere to your statement of do free offers all the time.

And tbh others who like you keep saying FREE offers don't whine you can get FREE balens stop whining.

When in fact not all CAN.

Not all knows about PROXIES or how they work, neither how to do it proberly so that option is not for all.

Job right you think if i ever get just a little spare cash would I waste them on this SCAM of a game when R2 runs it like they do scamming players, not fixing bugs, ignoring tickets and charge greedy prices? Or like others who like me if we get just some extra cash have something IRL thats more important to use it on and when they are used there would you need to get even more to have some for this game.

Funny is you run around in many of your post claiming the Free players shouldn't whine the paying pays for the game and they have free offers and what not, or like now proxies or get a job statement. What about you stop up and look around. As i stated not all free players can do the proxy, find a JOB or even if they did would not be able to get enough to use on this game. We do not WHINE the game is a Pay 2 win and heavy spenders are here. We just ASK for R2 to stop their GREED and at least get the game balanced again and back on track.

Unlike some of the whiners of free players do I not mind there should be something for those who spend, but when it gets so far out of hand as now, so unfair and also doing it so its clear they are trying to force you to PAY, understand me with force do i not mean they stand with a gun, but now they made it so its clear if you wanna stand a chance to reach end game, find players for MP, grow, and actually enjoy the game then you either pay or you might as well quit now. Thats atm where they are going PAY or quit because in this game will you as a free player end up standing still in the end. It weren't like that when i started but its become like that.

But R2 don't care about long term money, long term growt and gains they only care about their small money income now and then kill the game and move on. Instead of earning 10 times what they do now and actually keep the game running for many years if they did it right.

Its their buisness its their right.

But its tiredsome that some will deffend them no matter what and say then no one stops you from quiting. Whats wrong in actually liking the game and hoping that they come to their senses and wakes up, not sure R2 will, but they could learn some from other gaming companiese that did.

But your right the day people take you and other advice about quiting that day this game dies FAST. And people who keep asking for others to quit because they actually share theire annoyance over R2 and their destruction of a game they liked, is kinda funny.
              I understand this.

If a player does not understand what proxies are or if they exist, how on Earth is that R2's fault? If you are dedicated to something (read: the game), you *find* a way to make it work for you (aside from cheating++). Failing that, you do what it takes to be able to compete - and if you like a game as much as you do, you *do* this.

Insofar as balance is concerned, the problem is that players are screaming that cash ruins the game. Maybe it does offer a (huge) advantage (cumulatively) but, to me, it seems to be in severely diminishing returns. Try and pull off cheap domination in gems... or steeds (and steeds' XP)... or clothes/wings. Sure $100 or so may get you a nice advantage but to secure that same jump again in power (BR, mod BR) will require a geometric increase in dollars. This is also in accordance to how secured cash is obtained: If a company can wrangle $20 from a majority of the players, mission accomplished. The OP sentiment of players forking over exorbitant sums will happen the moment this OP is placed in the game. Sure, you don't want this to occur - but why would a company limit their own income?

Balance? When this word is used, the first conception I have is class balance not the 'F2P v P2W' kind. Long ago the "free versus paying player" balance faded into obscurity. Why? It has been done this way o'er and o'er. It likely will not change - since apparently it's profitable - and to the miniscule number of MMOs/games that have this old-style balance, great. Something else to consider though is that even if you complain about this cash pulling, a player should have seen this coming. Each patch has added new pay features. It will simply stack over time.

I understand you love the game but in the end you play someone else's (read: a company's) vision of it - which usually revolves around real life currency.

Comment

the mounts kill the non cashiers again

Comment

Originally posted by the-eagle View Post
                  there was one offer for 1319 balens i had to register my card to get them i did and i didn't get the balens, i send screenshots of my acc registration and my balens stats but nothing
                  Offer with card like: Discover Card (famous know with fake offer. NEVER let you earn balens) or downloading things. Those always gave you a 0
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I see three such offers but all refuse my CC. I have special one with all rights forbidden just for these cases. But even these offers do not work properly. I filed a ticket, they corrected something, but result is the same.
                    I would have 3k free balens, but the offer does not function.
                    I made one offer in the past which functioned only did not give me balens. After filing a ticket, they sent me balens. I was only clever enough to choose company with some technical support, not some unknown anonymous one.

Comment

dafuq you wrote there? i read it twice i don't understand a bit what you wrote

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      mage dont need to have cloth for have same play style some archer has allways need use arrow shot 3-4 times before can use aoe vs 6 attack aless. before archer can have start me aoe.

Mage has allways ben used aoe in first attack.

cloths dont do so mutch is just becouse Yellow astrals and lvl 40 troops have ben for weak now its true.
                      But its coming be fixit in later part me red astrals and lvl 50 troops.

but this game has ben more awsome, and more fair now can all use aoe if them want.

395x3 balans for archer for not need to use 6 attack before them can use aoe.

But what i can tell its not cloth some do its harder now

If you are some me some play in S100

TOP 10 players there is relly big noobs vs Top 10 players frome S1

before you meet only people frome you own server now you can meet people frome over 160 servers i can feel that bg has ben harder, its more fun now more action.

I relly love go down in a fight now for man dosent know if man win or lose some man was to 99% before do man meet people in one own server am TOP 7 br players in S100.
                      Own must of everybody in my server before people dosent take alot of damges frome me before.

Now i can meet people frome another server some do alot more damges and can kill me to i have start do honors lose.

Before Cross-side point i hade in BG maby 40-50 kills noll death.

Now i have maby 20-30 kills and maby 3-4 death.

is more fun now is more balans in this game.
                      But its true to astro and troops have ben relly weak and if mage lose troops them are to relly weak vs archers.

But that everything has ben harder now has noting me payers to do, its only you meet so many bettre people that you now do them pick people frome over 160 servers.

If you have unlycky you meet people at 70-80k br and you maby have 40k and you alone at lowest br.

Cloth dosent give anything else that rage, if you think is unfire just use a Rage rune if you not want to be payers.

Comment

Lol :3 this is hilarious, and i hope they fix the huge advantage of cashers really...simple example: i have been playing from day 1 on my server and doing bounties and all the stuff, thing is i miss BG 50% of the time and GB 80% of the time also some WB, but thats not that much exp, anyways a vip player who is also a casher who has been without net connection for one whole week can reach the level it took me 7 days to do in two days, maybe three.
                        Anyways, I am not sure they shouold change the effects of clothes, i just think they shuld make them obtainable to all players, by campaigns and MP dungeons, and you would have to pay balens for some etra luck charms or that kind of stuff IOW: Still maing money from it but more balance in the game.
                        Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

Working...
                        X