Interserver BG a suggestion for balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interserver BG a suggestion for balance

1. Well one good suggestion to balance the interserver BG is to group players not by level but by their BR ratings.

2. Or maybe by point system like Killing Points (KP). Like if you kill someone you get a KP if you are killed then you lose a KP. So next BG those who have high KP can be grouped and those that have low KP are grouped too. So every BG depends on how many you killed and many times you are killed giving those players who cant kill a player in BG to have their own BG and kill each other, and those strong players to have a good battle with each other testing their strengths more.

Goods points about this is that:
    Those top players will be more thrilled and competitive fighting each other.
    Those low players will have opportunity to test their strengths gain honors and pvp points.
    Battle will be more balanced.

Bad points about this is that:
    Additional head ache for the Developers. (More complex programming, yeah I know programming is not that easy)

Originally posted by R21966788 View Post
    1. Well one good suggestion to balance the interserver BG is to group players not by level but by their BR ratings.
    Exceptionally strong players for their level will be at a gear disadvantage. Right now I'm level 47. My BR is closer to that of a 50+ ... if sorted by BR I'll just get holy seal stunned into the ground...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Exceptionally strong players for their level will be at a gear disadvantage. Right now I'm level 47. My BR is closer to that of a 50+ ... if sorted by BR I'll just get holy seal stunned into the ground...
      But this is totally correct as I was informed by Mods and other players in my thread about holy seal :-D

Comment

You can never get balans bg never coming happens.

as me at S100 i have start play maby 1 year later and millions people at S1 and low lvl server.
        So its never coming be fair before you meet only people frome you own server so you just need to be a top 10 players in you own server but its not so now.

Now you need to be Top 10 players in over 160 servers. And that can never happens how mutch balans you still spend.

Wen you get lvl 50 or 60 legendary pve set me +30
        So have people in S1 lvl 80 +40

So you can never get BG balans its not possibol you have just art play this game for late :/

only thing you can do its play for fun.
        Be a TOP players in this game is fair for late now you behind alot of people me months or year.

Just kill them you can kill more that this can you not do.

Am are Top 7 players in BR in my server.
        I own everybody before 1.5 i can have 40-50 kills in BG and non death. After 1.5 i have maby 20-30 kills and 4-5 death.

But its becouse am are 58 now. Wen am be force in to lvl 60 i coming maby have 1 kill and maby 40-50 deaths :/
        Becouse am so bad vs other people at this lvl rage.

I coming have hard time many weaks before am start be a killer again at this lvl.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
          But this is totally correct as I was informed by Mods and other players in my thread about holy seal :-D
          Which is fine as far as I'm concerned. I built the way I did for a reason. But many will see it as a slap in the face by the mods when someone with 10k less BR can ROFLSTOMP them because they can get a couple of 3 turn stuns off and remove the force of the party. It's not really a battle in that case.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

show me a fair and balanced BG... and I will show you a .... looks around then whispers * a wartune that is not all pay to play *
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              show me a fair and balanced BG... and I will show you a .... looks around then whispers * a wartune that is not all pay to play *
              I wouldn't play on a free server even if there was one. I like my current char too much!

Comment

show me a fair and balanced BG...
                Mine is... My BR is double that of the average opponent and I crush everyone without attacking anyone. It's completely fair for me. ^_^

Comment

lmao..... even if I was not a mod, I would come to the forums just to read what you, ginger and rex have to say...
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

lmao..... even if I was not a mod, I would come to the forums just to read what you, ginger and rex have to say...
                    Stalker!

I kind like it...

Comment

Working...
                    X