Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothings: Is it appropriate for them to add rage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
    why must the clothing adds rage?? that pretty much makes the game imbalance in terms of class's pros & cons. this is very important to be looked at because class's pros & cons are the very foundation of the game itself. mage is an AoE class. thus, even though their damage is rather low, they get to hit everyone to make up for that. on top of that, they have access to AoE skills much earlier compared to other classes, which in turn allows them to hit the opponent earlier before they the opponent gets to hit them directly (generally speaking). this is one of the pros of the mage class, just as how high crit chance is one of the pros of the archer class, on top of speed & etc. but since clothing adds rage, other none-mage classes get to access their AoE skills faster. this has somehow disrupt the pros of the mage class. it hurts their tempo, which is supposed to be their best weapon in battles, since mage can be wiped out easily by opponent when fought directly. mage is already lacking in terms of rage gain, & now, this. Personally, i'd rather have clothing to add stats like wings or maybe any other general bonuses such as giving extra % of EXP, daru or gold, etc.

i would love to hear your opinion on this. preferably by all classes, not just mages. thx...
    are you nuts. so knights can whirlwind on turn one big deal 95% damage to all and your rage is empty. mages turn one 142% to all turn two 140% to all. turn three win.

giving mages access to this much rage early on is crazy it has totally unbalanced the game. mages used to have to survive long enough to build up now they don't i have even seen mages standing in front of knights(and winning) they know there is no way the other classes can do enough damage in 3 turns.

how do we adapt exactly? use the transform to mage button?

i won't be here much longer if this continues and i am a casher but im losing to mages upto 3 levels lower than me.

calgacus S88

Comment

Originally posted by R25793643 View Post
      are you nuts. so knights can whirlwind on turn one big deal 95% damage to all and your rage is empty. mages turn one 142% to all turn two 140% to all. turn three win.

giving mages access to this much rage early on is crazy it has totally unbalanced the game. mages used to have to survive long enough to build up now they don't i have even seen mages standing in front of knights(and winning) they know there is no way the other classes can do enough damage in 3 turns.

i won't be here much longer if this continues and i am a casher but im losing to mages upto 3 levels lower than me.

calgacus S88
      Start over on a different server as a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_D2droid View Post
        Start over on a different server as a mage.
        i have done but i'm not spending single penny this time. but it's not really a solution is it. well knights you should have played as mages in the first place. from a game with only 3 classes to one with only 2 excellent. even TOR manage to have 4 classes.

Calg

Comment

cant complain this is the game what made for ...go file ticket to 7road

Comment

Originally posted by R25793643 View Post

calgacus S88
            looks like u failed to see his points. the rage gains disrupts the pros & cons of the mage class, which is very bad since it is the foundation of the game. on his next post, he gives example what if a mage or knight gets a higher crit rate than archer, wouldn't that disrupt the pros & cons of archers class? yes, it would. i agree with him there. i'm an archer myself. obviously i'm not gonna like it if that happens. so i believe he has valid points there. try to look at matters with an open mind. while i would enjoy winning, i enjoy winning the balance way (fairly) more rather than simply agreeing to everything that gives advantage to my class & disagreeing to almost everything else that would weaken my class. i must say that opening with Lunatic Fire on 1st turn (instead of 3rd or 4th turn) is indeed too big of an advantage compared too 2nd turn AoE which would have come out anyway on 3rd turn.
            Server : S30 Nightmare Dungeon
            IGN : LADYLEE
            Guild : Warfreak
            Class : Level 66 Archer

Comment

Working...
            X