Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clothings: Is it appropriate for them to add rage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawnas
    replied
    Originally posted by jigscen View Post
    players who had clothing is now op for me. on world boss Archers now can shot delphic every battle and with the additional 500 atk every 500k dmg of the top 1 adds. they owned it more than before. And as for pvp (arena) if you fight a group with clothings pretty much after 1st or their 2nd atk your dying or someone already died in your group. On bg/pk they can spam their skills every battle.
    so far, i can say that mage is in top of the 3 class. archer needs pdef and mdef, knight needs pdef and mdef too, and mage can focus on pdef only since their mdef is really high. ah cashier mage with clothing will owned the other 2 class.

note: never indclude duel because you battle with AI.
    Yes mage has higher m.def couse they have +20% from passive, but knight have +20% p.def and +20% hp, archer has +20% hp. And bonus rage is much better on archer/knight couse theyr aoe is much stronger and just 1shot all troops at 1st round.

Leave a comment:

• LordRaider
    replied
    the idea itself is not bad. what I see as insane is how payers are allowed to crush the balance.
    In majority of games I have played, there is some ceiling the payer meets not to become god. Here it is possible and people are fed up of it.

Leave a comment:

• theIdark
    replied
    everyone can use delphic on 1st round on wb

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    well...because im not paying for cloths that dont do anything?idc how it looks i hide it anyways

Leave a comment:

• jigscen
    replied
    players who had clothing is now op for me. on world boss Archers now can shot delphic every battle and with the additional 500 atk every 500k dmg of the top 1 adds. they owned it more than before. And as for pvp (arena) if you fight a group with clothings pretty much after 1st or their 2nd atk your dying or someone already died in your group. On bg/pk they can spam their skills every battle.
    so far, i can say that mage is in top of the 3 class. archer needs pdef and mdef, knight needs pdef and mdef too, and mage can focus on pdef only since their mdef is really high. ah cashier mage with clothing will owned the other 2 class.

note: never indclude duel because you battle with AI.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X