Battle ground its messed up... for us high lvls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground its messed up... for us high lvls

ok i get it that its sad for those low lvls that gets killed all the time and wanted change. no problem. but now for us over lvl70 its so hard to kill enough in one bg so we get almost no honor. 1 fight takes 3-5 minutes depends on who u fight. So a lvl8 vip and under will always loose more honor than they gain.. . also in 30 min its not enough time to gather 5000 because of the long fights. so for us high lvls i want more time on the BG. so that i can get results that i am satisfied with. 45 min mayby it will help

I remember you from BG.

Though VIP 9 is great to have, if you have high numerical honor, you have to either play BGs smart or increase your BR. If your numerical honor is lower than average, you can have some fun and stack Drayds.

Comment

LoL

Comment

That and wait for more 70+. They can't camp forever - else risk hurting development.

Comment

LoL, I kinda like the new Battle Ground setup (40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+), R2 finally has evened the playing field a bit. I am lvl 58, and it's nice to only have to face levels 50-59 instead of 65-70+, and being bullied/farmed, and best of all, no more "misclick" excuses from higher levels! Thank you R2!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
            LoL, I kinda like the new Battle Ground setup (40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+), R2 finally has evened the playing field a bit. I am lvl 58, and it's nice to only have to face levels 50-59 instead of 65-70+, and being bullied/farmed, and best of all, no more "misclick" excuses from higher levels! Thank you R2!!!!
            Enjoy camping at x8, x9. Next patch will remedy this a tad.

Comment

I love how I have a higher honor rating than most and elite knight crusader status, pots and scrolls to the max and 1 or 2 dryads from some ticked of crusader (who i didn't hit) comes gunning for me and i lose 400 honor. twice. so now, i either cash more (not) or afk bg ...... oh well, i get the devo for entering, didn't say i had to fight!!!! And what about the people before me who had MONTHS to load up on honor (currently Lord Divine) ??? Now I get the shaft...again. I got the shaft for talents, as i was level 60 by then, otherwise I would have stayed lvl 55 and farmed god and taratons lair. Yes I got moonden and temple, but no 50 set was needed back in the day. Now i have to go back or wait 2 MORE months to get my 60 set. WHere is my chance to farm cata for months at top level? And Top Dog at Bg? So, I guess I wait for somebody to have a higher rank than me and attack them twice for honor. Sounds like fun.....not.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                I love how I have a higher honor rating than most and elite knight crusader status, pots and scrolls to the max and 1 or 2 dryads from some ticked of crusader (who i didn't hit) comes gunning for me and i lose 400 honor. twice. so now, i either cash more (not) or afk bg ...... oh well, i get the devo for entering, didn't say i had to fight!!!! And what about the people before me who had MONTHS to load up on honor (currently Lord Divine) ??? Now I get the shaft...again. I got the shaft for talents, as i was level 60 by then, otherwise I would have stayed lvl 55 and farmed god and taratons lair. Yes I got moonden and temple, but no 50 set was needed back in the day. Now i have to go back or wait 2 MORE months to get my 60 set. WHere is my chance to farm cata for months at top level? And Top Dog at Bg? So, I guess I wait for somebody to have a higher rank than me and attack them twice for honor. Sounds like fun.....not.
                BG has always been about BR, smarts and teamwork. If you don't have the BR to back your numerical honor, you have to be far more cautious. New BGs have more powerful guardians to use as a shield (unless obvious exceptions).

You don't need your 60 set to pass those DGNs. You had to make a decision the moment talents were released, camp for talent levels (outstanding to do so now if said player has a crazy WP %) or proceed to the highest character level he or she could take - again, with respectable BR.

Comment

lols! Having to work for your honour rather than using your level... lols... unlucky... time to hide or learn take your losses like you expected those you handed them out to a week ago...
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Again, yo making a suggestion about matching level in BG. And now start complained. And you want to win? That not the answer. You can't just think for yourself. Think of low level also. 1 hit of high level 70+ is kill all.

Oh yeah. It hard to gain honors and taking a long time. The longest battles I fought in there was 11 min. Fighting again mage who have high defense and kept using rage rune -_-
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                    X