new VIP mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new VIP mode

Why the hell I can not have VIP for 8-10 USD with all the features + 2k of balens???
    R2 would have much more money and we all would have access to basic stuff.
    Hard cashers will buy extra balens in all the cases so who would loose??
    Only "Hitlers" who pray for having total power over all others.

What is new in the VIP?
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      What is new in the VIP?

He is asking for a improvement of the VIP its a surgestion are you know?

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
        Only "Hitlers" who pray for having total power over all others.
        Hitler.

Comment

i would like this , buy vip bonus 1-2k ballens instead... thumb up guys
          -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Only VIP extra I know of is something like "VIP Gold," which you get (supposedly) if you pre-pay for six months of VIP. Only difference between regular VIP and VIP Gold is the latter earns growth points at a rate of 15 per day versus 10 per day.

This isn't verified, so don't hold me to it.

*edit* Rereading the OP, I completely misunderstood by not paying attention to the forum section, so just ignore this.
            Last edited by Keeshond; 03-02-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeshond View Post
              Only VIP extra I know of is something like "VIP Gold," which you get (supposedly) if you pre-pay for six months of VIP. Only difference between regular VIP and VIP Gold is the latter earns growth points at a rate of 15 per day versus 10 per day.

This isn't verified, so don't hold me to it.

*edit* Rereading the OP, I completely misunderstood by not paying attention to the forum section, so just ignore this.
              Is it here?

Comment

LordRaider: Everthing am see you write in this forum is complaines. And must all time same text you must only clip and past in ever threed why not only quit play the game .
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I will tell you why I was so roaring across the whole forum. This game was more social site for me than a game. My friends are vanishing. When starting this game, i thought I would have good game for at least two years.
                  I have less friends in the game, my invested money were trashed because newer servers had possibilities that my server did not have so I am getting pawned by rich newbies.
                  Fun and enjoyment turned into hard consuming work and fierce battling. I dont have acces to good equipment and when alternate way is live, the gap is too large to catch.
                  If my complaints harm you, you dont need to read them. Your choice. My VIP slowly dies but I am still observing forum with some naive hope that rest of patch brings some miracle.

Comment

Working...
                  X