Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a limit on the number of times you can mirror summon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a limit on the number of times you can mirror summon?

what's up with this? i used to be able to mirror summon in Garden of Death Nightmare mode until my keys run out. When we tried to summon again just today... after 3 summons the summoner disappeared. Is this a new update or what? Because if it is then you better rethink this idea and restore the old one coz it SUCKS!!!! A lot of people are saving their keys to create legendary equipments and not to mention the price of legendary stones in shop!!! another thing... i guess i'm not the only one who bought the keys package to increase the number of skeleton keys that i have. this is not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ayer_2003 View Post
    what's up with this? i used to be able to mirror summon in Garden of Death Nightmare mode until my keys run out. When we tried to summon again just today... after 3 summons the summoner disappeared. Is this a new update or what? Because if it is then you better rethink this idea and restore the old one coz it SUCKS!!!! A lot of people are saving their keys to create legendary equipments and not to mention the price of legendary stones in shop!!! another thing... i guess i'm not the only one who bought the keys package to increase the number of skeleton keys that i have. this is not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You get 5 per run. That's it.

Comment

geez.......... so much for wartune then.............. i'll tell you.... you'll be losing a lot of paying customers like me!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X