Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel sorry for both Cashers and Non Cashers now!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel sorry for both Cashers and Non Cashers now!!

I am a non casher so the only benefit i have is i can leave this game and all i lose is the time i spent on it. Cashers can do the same but have lost hard earnt money.

The game just became unbalanced for non cashers with the extra rage on clothing, so non cashers who already struggled to keep up are now just meat fodder for the cashers.

On the other hand i also feel for the cash players because they too are faced with the fact that if they dont buy the ugly looking clothes and dont upgrade the wings they too become a vip version of a non casher. These new patches are designed to earn r2 a lot of money and to force cashers to spend more to keep up. So i do feel for some of the cashers who are now thinking to themselves "should i quit now and lose what i have spent" or carry on and end up probably spending $1000 more than they really want too.

Either way if you are a non casher like me then competing just became rediculous and if you are a casher then open up ya wallet or ccard because it will only get worse and cost you a fortune to carry on staying at the top.

good luck to you all.

it always was unbalanced and will always be.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
      it always was unbalanced and will always be.
      It was only a bit unbalanced but now its got just silly.

Comment

my money is not hard earnt... just not easily spent lol

your thinking is very good maygwan... most people see casher and think unlimited funds... the truth is that many cashers get vip and stretch the budget for one mount and wings..... and for them, the clothes is not a option......
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          my money is not hard earnt... just not easily spent lol

your thinking is very good maygwan... most people see casher and think unlimited funds... the truth is that many cashers get vip and stretch the budget for one mount and wings..... and for them, the clothes is not a option......
          You hit the nail on the head there and thats why i have sympathy for some of the cashers. These clothes not only horribly ugly have left the game very unbalanced. Both for cashers and non cashers. The amount of money some players have spent on this game is shocking, They are either very well off which im happy for them or they are spending money they cant really afford just to try and keep up. The latter are the ones i feel more sorry for because nothing good will come from that.

Comment

I spend maybe $20 bucks a month. I don't try to compete with the 'uber rich' who can spend $1000 at the drop of a hat and have lvl 4 stuff right away. Why bother trying? I don't play for that.... I like earning my stuff.... It''s an accomplishment to 'earn' my lvl 60 set, which I will get in about 2 months. Yeah, i dropped $20 for some clothes that I like. Level them up? forget it, maybe I will earn drops. Otherwise, whatever....let the 'rich kids' and the 'stock brokers' beat on each other with $1,000,000 characters. I will play at my level, thank you very much. I didn't spend a dime prior to level 55 and I don't spend much now. So why cry over pvp when there is soooo much more to this game? some of the outfits make me laugh, some are awesome. It adds to the eye candy
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
              I am a non casher so the only benefit i have is i can leave this game and all i lose is the time i spent on it. Cashers can do the same but have lost hard earnt money.

The game just became unbalanced for non cashers with the extra rage on clothing, so non cashers who already struggled to keep up are now just meat fodder for the cashers.

On the other hand i also feel for the cash players because they too are faced with the fact that if they dont buy the ugly looking clothes and dont upgrade the wings they too become a vip version of a non casher. These new patches are designed to earn r2 a lot of money and to force cashers to spend more to keep up. So i do feel for some of the cashers who are now thinking to themselves "should i quit now and lose what i have spent" or carry on and end up probably spending $1000 more than they really want too.

Either way if you are a non casher like me then competing just became rediculous and if you are a casher then open up ya wallet or ccard because it will only get worse and cost you a fortune to carry on staying at the top.

good luck to you all.

a vip is consider a light casher , if you spend real cash in early game , u are also a light casher

non-casher means dont even spend a single cent in-game

quite weird everytime i see a vip called others a casher when he himself is one

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                a vip is consider a light casher , if you spend real cash in early game , u are also a light casher

non-casher means dont even spend a single cent in-game

quite weird everytime i see a vip called others a casher when he himself is one
                Iam not vip or have i spent cash in the game lol. Read it more carefully ty.

Comment

this game isn't a war game anymore , its a total joke....happy i didn't spend any money on it )

Comment

Working...
                  X