Do not take Mage's speciality away!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    You kidding me right? Knight have have like a lot of healths and shield is even harder to kill. Most knight in my server have 8k+ MDEF, 40k+ HP, and shield skills. It is take a while to win or big lost to for Mage.
    Yes but your AOE hits all. If you have the clothes at decent levels, you can AOE THREE TIMES. We can only AOE ONCE. Pile on the MATK > MDEF and it's a relatively easier win.

Comment

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
      for pdef and hp, there are astrals and gems, and btw for knights, does it really matter to have more hp if the enemy is gonna kill ur troops AND ur char at the same time? while a knight kills the mages troops, the knight is probably going to be down to half hp(at least thats what i see in my server), and this goes the same for achers, whats the point of a knight having high hp if the crits are gonna make that hp worth nothing? the thunderer, 50 rage, great, its single target, but it does massive damage. and what do u mean even if mages get the cloth is game over? a mage with cloth can use 2 AoEs one after another, and if it has a good skill build, maybe even 3 AoEs. and yes, knights have much more hp than mages, but can we heal ourselves? u guys can heal urself in 1 turn, u can heal urself everytime u attack, or u can heal urself and ur teammates with the final healer. "Not all Mage in the game have cloth to get that much amounts of rage." not all knights/archers have cloth either, archers and knights have to get all cloth lvl 2 at least to use AoE, if mages get lvl 2 cloths they can use 2, almost 3. so what r u all complaining about? its not that i like cloth myself, i do think its unfair for non-cashers, but still, if both players have same lvl cloth, there is no difference from both having none.
      There not many Mage using HP astral. Most of them refer to Illusion astral. And additional couples of 2000-2500 Healths does not making a big change. What do I mean by when Mage reaching 50 rage is game over? Obvious already get killed. It 3 turns, but in a duel is long like hell. Again, as I said not everyone in the game was a huge casher. Reaching level 2 cloth is already a pain. Level 4 must be a huge casher.

I never complained about Mage. It seem the game fair enough for me. And most of players in my server don't complained anything either. You might be complaining about the you vs PRO. Don't compared level 55~65 against level 70+ The level are a bit higher, but their their BR list in casher. (50,000+)
      Last edited by JohnNguyen; 03-03-2013, 07:02 PM.
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Yes but your AOE hits all. If you have the clothes at decent levels, you can AOE THREE TIMES. We can only AOE ONCE. Pile on the MATK > MDEF and it's a relatively easier win.
        Rain of Fire and Meteor don't even kill the players I fight with. They are level 70+ or 60+ troops and still have 10% Healths left. Killing archer and knight here is not easy. For me, I deal around 6000 damage as area attack while they Knight and archer deal 8000 damage. They have 40k+ HP. I have mage have only 32k Healths. How suppose unfair for your class?

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
          Remember we only get 8 rage for lightning bolts. 30+8+8+8= 54. 3 turns to get thunderer.

Us knights also have to do 3 turns to get our AoE, IF we start with slasher, cuz we have to do slasher, ultimate slasher, and slasher again(30+15+0+15=60), and if we start with ultimate slasher its even more(30+0+15+0+15). and once again, idk how archers go.

I know not all have cloth, but when they do. 1 turn wipe out my entire troops. That when I was defensless and fight them !

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I know not all have cloth, but when they do. 1 turn wipe out my entire troops. That when I was defensless and fight them !
            well, if a knight can kill ur troops with 1 whirlwind, then that can mean 2 things, ur troops are low lvl, or ur fighting someone too strong for ur lvl, when i use whirlwind against lvl 35+ troops, theyr left with about 40% hp, if no crit. and also the dmg whirlwind does, is really weak compared to meteors blast.

Comment

Rain of Fire and Meteor don't even kill the players I fight with. They are level 70+ or 60+ troops and still have 10% Healths left. Killing archer and knight here is not easy. For me, I deal around 6000 damage as area attack while they Knight and archer deal 8000 damage. They have 40k+ HP. I have mage have only 32k Healths. How suppose unfair for your class?
              You're fighting someone out of your league.

Comment

Originally posted by jessy83 View Post
                lol, u guys mage can kill us knight and archer in 2-3 hit, dont be silly.
                Think again.
                Example- a lev 30 no clothes and same class specific gear/gem lev/etc [i hope u get the point]:
                knight>archer>mage>knight
                If you wonder why means the game u play aint wartune.

Clothes changed the above 'equation'.
                Last edited by R27108649; 03-04-2013, 04:08 AM.
                MoriMa's !

Comment

Working...
                X