Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do not take Mage's speciality away!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not take Mage's speciality away!

before I start, I came here from AeriaGames' Wartune server 1.
    we all know that the fashion system giving bonus minimum rage when the battle start. this is completely unfair for all Mages.
    many said mage is imba class, can wipe out troops very fast, can start with area attack, etc. but let me make this straight, each class has its own benefits. with this fashion system, wartune has completely destroyed what a Mage is good at.
    some player say that is for fair play between knight/archer vs mage, so let me point out something:

- a knight gets 10 point rage each attack, while mage only get 2 bonus rage each attack (skill tree) is it fair for mage? NO
    - a mage can wipe enemy troops fast, but an archer damage is impressive in 1 on 1 duel (after wipe whole enemy's troop/no troops) fair enough! since mage is not that GOOD in single target damage dealing.
    - mage's skill has much more longer cooldown than archer/knight. is that fair for mage? NO

these only some points about fair play, so why take away what a mage is good at? now every class can start with area attack which is not fair for mage.
    my suggestion is change the bonus minimum rage into bonus rage after each attack OR giving bonus stat to player.

knight has a very fast rage gain, archer has benefits in 1 on 1 duel, and mage has area attack. that's what we called "BALANCE"

so, please.. consider this as something important. those who is not playing as mage probably will not understand until they try.
    Yes!
    37.50%
    No!
    62.50%
    Not Sure!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by junhao921986; 03-02-2013, 06:14 AM.

Knight has long cooldown and only 1 aoe.
    More rage at the start will only help a mage do 2-3 aoe`s at the start making it even better in guild battle.

Warning, the above is the option of a knight.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

Ultimate Slashes 150% damage cooldown 5 seconds
      Shadow Thrasher 195% damage cooldown 1 seconds

it this not fast enough for battling? compare to mage? 10 second rain, 15 second meteor + the slowest rage build. as we know, a knight gain +10 rage each attack from skill.

knight only has 1 area, mage has many. yes that's true! that because a mage is good in area attack! like I said, every class should has it's own benefits which other class DOES NOT has.

Comment

lol, u guys mage can kill us knight and archer in 2-3 hit, dont be silly.

Comment

Mages sux class!

who tell another or 40- lvl, or heavy casher or knight/archer xD
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by junhao921986 View Post
            now every class can start with area attack which is not fair for mage.
            yeah sure with the clothing... most classes can open with an AoE attack... Is that unfair to mages? not in my opinion... as only the mage class can follow it up with another AoE attack straight off the bat. With the right build... a mage can follow that second AoE with a 3rd straight AoE attack... now... any opponent with troops still standing after 3 straight AoE attacks... probably deserves to win...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The dosent remove mage spical.

If you want start me aoe with out pay make a mage.

But if archer pay for can start me aoe and a mage pay for get more rage, them can use 3 aoe in row.

A payers mage me 63 rage need to nerf them is for big killers now.

Payers mage is for OP now meet 3 x mage me 63 rage = 9 aoe in row.

Is not fair in the arena.

Otherwise i think all should have a achance to get aless one aoe. Becouse is good in Mps, Pve to
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                Mages sux class!

who tell another or 40- lvl, or heavy casher or knight/archer xD
                Mage suck class? Think before you said !!! And, next time and when you any Multi- Dungeonl then NEVER ask mage for help. You said we suck then remember it !!!! Let see if you can do it with just archer and knight.
                Last edited by JohnNguyen; 03-03-2013, 05:05 PM.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Mage does have area damage, and most destroyed troops faster than other classes. But we mage have low HP and defense. Destroy troops mean nothing. Archer and Knight can beat us as same rate because we can beat them. High damage or using egg skills ._. (Shield) to fight for other classes.

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                    Mage does have area damage, and most destroyed troops faster than other classes. But we mage have low HP and defense. Destroy troops mean nothing. Archer and Knight can beat us as same rate because we can beat them. High damage or using egg skills ._. (Shield) to fight for other classes.
                    Knights have very low MDEF though. We cannot stack it as fast as mages can pile on the MATK. It's still mages > knights.

Comment

are u serious? bigger cooldown? do u even play as mage? the lightning, how long is the cooldown? yes, 1 second, how long is knights? 5 seconds, thats right. now AoE, rain of fire, how much rage and CD? 16 rage and 10 seconds isnt it? and knights? 50 rage and 30secs cooldown. your thunderer, its 2 second cooldown, and its extremely powerful. so dont say that mages skill cooldown is too much, cuz its not, and i dont play archer, but i do know that their single shot is 1sec CD, so it is the knights that should be complaining about the CDs.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Knights have very low MDEF though. We cannot stack it as fast as mages can pile on the MATK. It's still mages > knights.
                        You kidding me right? Knight have have like a lot of healths and shield is even harder to kill. Most knight in my server have 8k+ MDEF, 40k+ HP, and shield skills. It is take a while to win or big lost to for Mage.

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
                          are u serious? bigger cooldown? do u even play as mage? the lightning, how long is the cooldown? yes, 1 second, how long is knights? 5 seconds, thats right. now AoE, rain of fire, how much rage and CD? 16 rage and 10 seconds isnt it? and knights? 50 rage and 30secs cooldown. your thunderer, its 2 second cooldown, and its extremely powerful. so dont say that mages skill cooldown is too much, cuz its not, and i dont play archer, but i do know that their single shot is 1sec CD, so it is the knights that should be complaining about the CDs.
                          Mage always have low Healths and low PDEF. Have you ever saw tons of mage have over 40k+ Healths like Archer or Knight? Most of them is 35k- Thunderer, 50 rage. Not all Mage in the game have cloth to get that much amounts of rage. Btw, even if mage get it. GAME OVER !!! Remember we only get 8 rage for lightning bolts. 30+8+8+8= 54. 3 turns to get thunderer. Thunderer is random single target. Might hit just 1 troop and there u go Archer and knight still safe behind (hurt just 10/100% HP) with 1 troop in front while mage is about to finish.

Mage is easy to get killed due to lack of Healths and PDEF.
                          Last edited by JohnNguyen; 03-03-2013, 06:18 PM.

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

for pdef and hp, there are astrals and gems, and btw for knights, does it really matter to have more hp if the enemy is gonna kill ur troops AND ur char at the same time? while a knight kills the mages troops, the knight is probably going to be down to half hp(at least thats what i see in my server), and this goes the same for achers, whats the point of a knight having high hp if the crits are gonna make that hp worth nothing? the thunderer, 50 rage, great, its single target, but it does massive damage. and what do u mean even if mages get the cloth is game over? a mage with cloth can use 2 AoEs one after another, and if it has a good skill build, maybe even 3 AoEs. and yes, knights have much more hp than mages, but can we heal ourselves? u guys can heal urself in 1 turn, u can heal urself everytime u attack, or u can heal urself and ur teammates with the final healer. "Not all Mage in the game have cloth to get that much amounts of rage." not all knights/archers have cloth either, archers and knights have to get all cloth lvl 2 at least to use AoE, if mages get lvl 2 cloths they can use 2, almost 3. so what r u all complaining about? its not that i like cloth myself, i do think its unfair for non-cashers, but still, if both players have same lvl cloth, there is no difference from both having none.

Comment

Remember we only get 8 rage for lightning bolts. 30+8+8+8= 54. 3 turns to get thunderer.

Us knights also have to do 3 turns to get our AoE, IF we start with slasher, cuz we have to do slasher, ultimate slasher, and slasher again(30+15+0+15=60), and if we start with ultimate slasher its even more(30+0+15+0+15). and once again, idk how archers go.

Comment

Working...
                              X