Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Very disappointed with this patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointed with this patch

I have to say this is ridiculous, the p2w is so strong now it's absolutely ridiculous.

These clothes that can ppl can buy and level give too much of an advantage, too much starting rage, so they can blast you with aoes in turn 1, be it arena, group arena, BG, GB, you name it. Then it's all the mounts for balens. +50 stats mounts.

Then t's the cross server BG completely unfair to newer servers. All they had to do was keep the level ranges ( good idea ) but keep it on the same server not cross servers. Then at least you have a chance against ppl from your own server. Now what chance do I have as a fresh 61 with 42k BR ( the highest lvl on my server is 63 ) against the lvl 69 with 58 - 60k BR that you can see in any BG from the older servers?

I understand any company needs to make money but this is ridiculous. If one wants to stay competitive they need to invest a lot as well. Before this patch at least we had a chance, we meaning non or light
    cashers. Now ? Not a chance.

Problem is yes you'll get ppl with a lot of cash ( or perhaps even with cheated balens ) and in the process the game will lose a lot more when the others quit. I know, who am I to talk and don't speak for the entire server or watnot. But I can see it happening already. Shame, really shame.

RIP Wartune, i cancelled my vip, buying no more balens, loads of players quit on my server.
    last few days for me.

Comment

create new char 30-39 lvl n play on bg, when u feel then u strong for another bg do it, if u took lvl so fast wo losing a lot of ways to ger strenght yr problem
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

oh sure, just dump my character and the money invested in it and start again to get exactly in the same point ? When is a 59 strong enough, in your opinion, to have a chance against the 69 ppl with 58k+ BR so that he can lvl to 60 for the new BG range ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eidand View Post
          oh sure, just dump my character and the money invested in it and start again to get exactly in the same point ? When is a 59 strong enough, in your opinion, to have a chance against the 69 ppl with 58k+ BR so that he can lvl to 60 for the new BG range ?
          Stay 59 forever, spend a lot of cash or find another game. Maybe if they add 65pvp gear someday will be better..

Comment

at least u don't get killed by those 70's LOL
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
              at least u don't get killed by those 70's LOL
              hey onimad did u meet ladyfabulous in bg?
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

better than being a lvl 70 who got killed by a noob 70. I still dun understand how the numbers worked. I'm an archer who was potted up during bg. Had 18k patk, 13k+ pdef, 53k hp crit build lvl 6 crit astrals archer (pve set). Vs a noob knight with 14k patk, almost 12k pdef, forgot how much hp and lvl 6 EWD astral (unable to tell pvp or pve set as clothing was hidden). Knight does 6k dmg to me on normal slash, while my crit atks does 2k+ dmg to him. I can guarantee he had no dryads as he killed someone before attacking me. So how does a knight with such pathetic (relatively to the casher knights i see in my bg with 16 or 17k patk and 13 - 14k pdef hitting me for 6 - 8k on normal slash) stats compared to mine does 3 times my dmg? I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but the numbers really don't add up. I've tried to attack him more to test the numbers but the other idiotic cashers in the BG keep getting in the way...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

^Skill dmg scaling is just way higher than archers scaling will be.

Comment

Just quit and find another game. the longer you play, the more difficult you leave.

Comment

Working...
                    X