Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you want insane block? go to 3k block, not 2k. same with crit, you want insane crits, make it 3k. then tell me you don't block. Illusion: procs normally now, not 6 times a battle. I upped mine to 12% and it helps.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

My illusion is at 10% but procs more like 2%. Quit smoking the drugs, it doesn't proc like it should.
      Beyron | Empire
      69 Mage
      Kongregate S-5

Comment

well where to start, i suppose lets go back 3 months ago when i first started wartune i was then playing call of gods *same owner that owns wartune* it got rediculous so i decided to try wartune and for the most part was very new and exciting to me loved the group dungeons and so forth .with that said i have to say that with these new updates they have totaly screwed the game up all about someone that spends money people that i could barely beat daily are now just destroying me and many of my friends in arena,pvp.pve its horendous even to a point i just dont even wanta log on anymore i knew this patch was gonna be very cash sided but this is just to much plz if anyone has a beter game they play for a non casher like my self im all ears ...becuase this game has went from hero to zero over night so many have quit over this patch and im going to as well no reason to waste my time just to get owned by players i could beat yesterday becuase they spend there full paychecks on this game sorry but i have a life and bills unlike some on here ive noticed.

Comment

lol how can we get 3k dodge, see at cross server rank the highest block own by ladyfabulous and it only reach 2.6k. it very hard to get 3 k block. dont be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Gold should not be favored to ANY class as EVERY class needs it.

Here's what I find a treat: Virtually EVERY event is a DPS event. Who are our DPSers/DDs? I'll leave that for you to figure out. I'd give up some PVP love (debatable with PvE set) for some shift to knight's game.
            it favors the balenors.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by jessy83 View Post
              lol how can we get 3k dodge, see at cross server rank the highest block own by ladyfabulous and it only reach 2.6k. it very hard to get 3 k block. dont be ridiculous.
              s1 is not appearing in crosserver rankings due to a bug

Comment

Originally posted by zemo01 View Post
                All i can say is wartune and r2 ****** hates knights!!!
                As u said mages are still pwning ours ***** with aoe and it seems this **** will go on for ever new troops ye just great im already dead if i have to attack troops more then 2x and troops with even more Pdef im dead ...

And what the *** is it with wb... archers are criting like crazy, even mages are complaining about them now.
                Do u even realize how much gold/daru advantage do archers have vs knights now that im at 70ish... we knights have the lowest gain from start and its seems this will go till end. I DEMAND COMPENSATION!!!!
                About how greedy r2 is i whined in other thread already
                Oh really, have you ever been an archer before. Do u know how hard it is for us at the later levels thanks to ur will destroyer(which hits 100%, crits maybe 50% b4 patch with about 2500 crit points). This has to be the best and fairest patch that i have witnessed so far.
                U DEMAND COMPENSATION???? Pfft, whatever man. before this patch you would probably say to the whining archers to suck it up. Do u know what it takes to be a strong archer, balens. Almost double is needed
                to surpass a knight. Thank you R2 for this patch, now Archers have a fighting chance again.
                Last edited by Rafaiel; 03-03-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jessy83 View Post
                  In My Server 7 couple Knight have 3.1k+ Block, and they're not big casher n some other near have 3k block is small casher

Comment

O yea... i clicked onto this thread so i could get an idea of the realese of patch 1.5 part 2... any ideas?

Comment

I'm 1 of Archer in S7,. YES Critical after Patch is Increase Alot in WB but in other pvp or mp its small increase...

AND if U KNIGHT n MAGE WHINNING about that, WHY NOT MAKE KNIGHT OR MAGE CRITICAL BUILD, CHANGE UR ASTRAL AND TRY IT!!
                      2 Slot Astral Archer(Critical + Determination) = 1 Slot Knight/Mage (Will Destroy)

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                        it favors the balenors.
                        Oh come on now, onimad. Of course the event favors the Balenors. I am talking about the *class* differences at WB. It's a sad day - even BEFORE 1.5 - when a 50% buffed archer could outdamage a 100% knight (even crit specced). It's even *worse* now!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafaiel View Post
                          Fool, have you ever been an archer before. Do u know how hard it is for us at the later levels thanks to ur will destroyer(which hits 100%, crits maybe 50% b4 patch with about 2500 crit points). This has to be the best and fairest patch that i have witnessed so far.
                          Eh, what? How does our enhanced will destroyer "crit"?

May wanna lay off the "fool" too. Mods are busting on that.

Comment

Thanks man... mite turn down the language... I kinda worded it wrong. It's supposed to be will destroyer hits 100% of the time as opposed to critical hits used to maybe hit 50% of the time. So b4 patch Critical hits=50%...Will destroyer=100%. Hopefully you understand me now.

Comment

Originally posted by PhyNdiE View Post
                              I'm 1 of Archer in S7,. YES Critical after Patch is Increase Alot in WB but in other pvp or mp its small increase...

AND if U KNIGHT n MAGE WHINNING about that, WHY NOT MAKE KNIGHT OR MAGE CRITICAL BUILD, CHANGE UR ASTRAL AND TRY IT!!
                              2 Slot Astral Archer(Critical + Determination) = 1 Slot Knight/Mage (Will Destroy)
                              then why not make an archer with will destroy build? so you wont complain about it?

Comment

Originally posted by PhyNdiE View Post

We have. There is a very slight improvement. Very. Even before this, there is no way a crit knight build will make up the 50-100% deficit. Crit mage builds (I am not a mage) I have heard from state it does help somewhat.

Comment

Working...
                                X