This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jessy83 View Post
    lol how can we get 3k dodge, see at cross server rank the highest block own by ladyfabulous and it only reach 2.6k. it very hard to get 3 k block. dont be ridiculous.
    server s7 Faylinn 3k block ask her how she did it. she blocks like a mad woman.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post
      patch 1.5 part 1:

block nerf;
      illusion nerf;
      critical increase;

patch 1.5 part 2:

New troop.

Be careful to comment. for the upcoming 2 new troops, most of us will use the melee. That is because the magic troop only use AOE dmg spell and it sux.

Come back to our topic. The new melee troop has doubled the pdef currently knight troop has. In other words, when a knight fight a mage, it will take the knight forever to clear those new troops. while mage still use 2 AOE spells and they are all gone.

I have told you guys all the truth few months ago about block, future of knight etc...

Dont be silly saying "i dont believe this"...Chinese server flooded with complain about knight at patch 1.5, this is the biggest complain among that time. What is funy here is, even before this worst condition incoming, players already start to complain about knight so much.

Wait and see, complain more.

Well, finally I think I have to give you guys some positive news about knight as well.

In patch 1.6, every class will get new skills and they eliminate runes. Knight will get the heal skill for themsevles and thats a lot of heal. Trust me lol. And, during one battle, usually you can heal yourself 2 times. By that time, it will be mage start to whine.
      illusion nerf is bad news for mage.knight can change to HP astral,we got passive +20% hp
      but the block is bad now but we still not weak dont worry

Comment

All im saying is whit archers crit IN WB its unfair to the rest. Implaying for some months now and archers have been in top for as long as i remember. Now even archer whit 2k less attack beats me in dmg on wb, this is what i hate. (we are both 50% no reviving).
        I didnt mention pvp... pvp mages stil destoy us
        And i tried on crit build(only 1 round tho, whit 1200 crit - no crit happened... i know its low but thats all i have for crit-astral)
        U say hard.. *** i keep hearing archers set afk mode and manage to dbl hit and make more then me while we knights have to actual time skills and even thats not 100% dbl hit.

Comment

Originally posted by jessy83 View Post
          lol how can we get 3k dodge, see at cross server rank the highest block own by ladyfabulous and it only reach 2.6k. it very hard to get 3 k block. dont be ridiculous.
          refine n get block lvl10 (103)x8 = 824 + astral lvl7(1512) + gem 5 (88) with lvl15 soul 30% (114x8) = 912. total 3248
          if u r lord divine title then add another 700,u almost get 4k block.if u r heavy casher good in gem n soul u will get more block

Comment

i will try that jut. thx for the information, maybe im lack in block astral ( maybe need 1 month ), 2 of my eq dont have block stat. 5 my eq use lvl 5 block gem, maybe i need to go all 8 and lose my hp gem.
            thx btw

Comment

hahahahaaa.
              before this patch i can easily pwn archer around my level. now i die easily to them even in duel. the crit increase is very noticeable.
              that being said, i still love my knight even though i'm having a hard time in WB, super hard in cata, and almost nonexistent in BG.

Comment

Working...
              X