Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Totally messed up and UNFAIR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally messed up and UNFAIR

sry to say that but after this patch the game is TOTALY messed up and unfair.The biggest problem is the legendary lag i have now.And this is pissing me of.Doesnt matter what i did..i couldnt get rid of it.And you can believe me when i say i tried EVERYTHING.Wb was and is now more to advantage of ARCHERS..and the insperation ****** makes that worse.on my server they speaking from 60k-75k reward per turn.And i get 35-50k.And belive me i am one of the top ranked with attack.
    Payed lot of money on this game and expecting at least fairness for all.But NO.. the cross - server i have to fight against 60k + players ( divine lords and such ).Why you have made that lvl based and not BR based.So that near BR players fighting each other.Level is not much of importence.Battle Rating is what counts.So instead of gaining anything we all loose honor against these players.And paying on this **** DOESNT help much.During WB it is barely possible for me to move.Cant use skills properly during rounds.Most things what made this game so good are messed up and i dont speak of the tons of BUGs this game has.So at the last i wont pay any penny for this game anymore and suggest all who share my problem do the same.Till things getting better.IF they get lol and if they dont there are plenty of other games which care more for his players......

on my server we are getting 164k per turn in wb.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

So you rushed ahead to be the strongest on your server - not noticing the trend of moving to cross server... didn't think to start a few characters on the other servers to scope your projected opposition, nor hang around here on the forums to see what they might say... and now you got your *** handed to you...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

very Helpful Ginger thats exact what i mean..players from earlier severs might like this patch...because they are a couple months in front of us and have much more BR then later servers and kicking ***** with very ease.And you really cant be serious when you thing thats very fair to fight agains them in cross server BG ? And i am not in a rush for be the strongest but i really wanted to know what you would think when you are in one of the later servers and i would hand your *** to you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Syllhouette View Post
          very Helpful Ginger thats exact what i mean..players from earlier severs might like this patch...because they are a couple months in front of us and have much more BR then later servers and kicking ***** with very ease.And you really cant be serious when you thing thats very fair to fight agains them in cross server BG ? And i am not in a rush for be the strongest but i really wanted to know what you would think when you are in one of the later servers and i would hand your *** to you lol
          My point is... the trend has been pointing toward cross server for months... Did it not occur to you to do your homework?

I'm a mid level player on S5 (level 47 at time of typing) I have a few characters on newer servers now to scope out my potential opposition... I also hang around here watching threads for posts from peeps showing off their chars.

If I get my *** handed to me by someone from another server... then I look at their character to see where my weakness is, I ask the person who beat me how they did it - so I can learn more, ask their advice about how to be better... whining about it doesn't solve the problem, not does it help me learn or get stronger...

As for fair... life isn't fair... why should a game be?
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            My point is... the trend has been pointing toward cross server for months... Did it not occur to you to do your homework?

I'm a mid level player on S5 (level 47 at time of typing) I have a few characters on newer servers now to scope out my potential opposition... I also hang around here watching threads for posts from peeps showing off their chars.

If I get my *** handed to me by someone from another server... then I look at their character to see where my weakness is, I ask the person who beat me how they did it - so I can learn more, ask their advice about how to be better... whining about it doesn't solve the problem, not does it help me learn or get stronger...

As for fair... life isn't fair... why should a game be?

ofc i do what you intend to do.looking and asking but how am i supposed to catch the time what ppl from earlier servers had then me.I know that i need more time to get stronger but in that time players from earlier servers getting stronger too.So its not possible to be equals.And in that case i find its not correct that ppl from much later servers meet ppl from earlier ones with much more BR...THAT should be corrected.Ah the other thing is ppl could catch them but only if they pay tons of money for it and that is just unfair.ppl may say now thats just that what the makers want.But that still doesnt changes the fact that is not fair.OK say i am willing to pay more but theres still the fact that i cant enjoy the game with the HUGE LAG and bugs we have..given money should be spent a bit for this case i think

Comment

wouldnt br based be a bit unfair aswell since your server is lower ud maybe have a low br(40k) lvl 60-70 player with 60 troops fighting againt an earlier server lvl 55(40k br) with 50-55 troops...i lose abit of honor in bg aswell where i blame myself for cause im almost 54k br and wearing a private medal and i have to agree major lag but going to control panel>flashplayer>deletealldata helps alot..since patch ive only done 1 wb without major lag and with inspir i can get up to 80k gold a run on afk and im a knight..so something up woth your char..also might want to try the black screen fix aswell it also helps with lag.
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Syllhouette View Post
                but how am i supposed to catch the time what ppl from earlier servers had then me.I know that i need more time to get stronger but in that time players from earlier servers getting stronger too.So its not possible to be equals.
                $ buys time in this game... spend more if you want to be equals... otherwise realise that there will always be someone better than you...

Comment

Gingerthehutt thats very well said...
                  Like him I see other players post of their char and try to improve my char in the process as well...
                  I know that I am from somewhat newer server which is s85 that the older server like s1,s5,s6 could easily kill me because of the time advantage they have but that is part of gameplay...

Comment

Working...
                  X