Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MAGE Astrals :)and socket (question)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGE Astrals :)and socket (question)

So looked around a few guides and am trying to figure out which way i want to go ...
    Seen something about Going crit,Life,and Matk astrals, But then what gems am i supposed to socket ??:S or should i socket matk,end,crit gems
    and find some other astrals any help or advice givin would be great

Okay, first of all: Don't go critmage. Critmage is only good if you can acquire over 4k crit and i doubt you can.
    People have asked me when i will go for crit. The answer is simple: when i am sure i can get over 3,5-4k crit. That is only possible with high lvl crit astral and Imperial Commander title or Lord Divine, good crit refines ad crit gems on eachpiece of gear. So not anytime soon :P Critmage is a late game build.

Now back to the topic. Socket MATK, PDEF and MDEF/HP. Astrals should be MATK, MDEF, PDEF, Will Destroyer, Goddess Blessing ...
    I wrote a guide so if you want to know more follow the link in my signature.

--cheers
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Crit mage is only good at wb i can stay on top 10 (only 2 mages on top and rest archers)

Comment

Originally posted by natedogg899 View Post
        So looked around a few guides and am trying to figure out which way i want to go ...
        Seen something about Going crit,Life,and Matk astrals, But then what gems am i supposed to socket ??:S or should i socket matk,end,crit gems
        and find some other astrals any help or advice givin would be great

Matk
        Hp
        Pdef/mdef

use those 3 gems. use will destroyer(astral) and crit type mage is weak in pvp

Comment

lol? will + crit? did you ever read descriptions?

Comment

A crit mage is excellent. If you can get enough Crit stacked up. However it takes more slots for astrals and gems to work properly. Thus a crit mage is usually a late game build.

Personally - I run MATK, PDEF, Will Destroyer and Goddess blessing astrals, with equal MATK, MDEF & PDEF gems on all pieces of equipment.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              lol? will + crit? did you ever read descriptions?
              Did you even read the post? OP didnt even mention will.

Comment

Working...
              X