No announcement yet.

Thinking of quitting? Read this first!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tsk... these damn discouragers are everywhere... They can only see the problem and try to pull everyone to their misery... Don't worry, kiravsl, we can kill all cashers except only the HEAVY cashers (you happy now, you freak whiners, I bet not, cause you will still ridicule us, huh?), that already is an accomplishment for a non-casher. :P
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Blue earth try lvling a bit then come back and say you can compete your what lvl 49 thats a lowbie in my eyes im a casher and if i see a non casher in bg im going to crush him trust me i been doing it for long enough and b4 you say heavy casher no im not just buy things i need

Comment

Non cashiers can get at the top aswell you know... But it is true that they will have to work harder. Much harder...
        Now the positive thing about cashier is that they are lazy (most of them) and therefore stupid and 'brainless' if i can say that And most cashiers don't know how to spend properly and get outplayed by people who just get VIP, 1x lvl 6 gem transposer, wings etc...

Look: it's very simple. Without balen, face it, you won't go far. BUT!! this does not mean you can not get far. Work hard and show those cashiers how th game is to be played!

Here's some tips:
        -Do the freebalen offers. They won't get you alot of balen but after some weeks the balen will stack up until you can buy a lvl 6 gem transposer. You only need 1 gem transposer since you can convert the gem. I tried this and it works so you can rely on this advice. I have a guildie, total freeplayer, with wings!!! he saved a month or so for that 2k and got his wings for free! It just takes some time.
        -Beat cashiers with skill. If you know when to use what ability you will win if the difference in strength is not all too big (<5k br). I still laugh when i fight vs a monster cashier mage and i see him using meteor on me.
        -Don't get discouraged by clothes. In the next part(s) R2 will bring us the Spire where players above lvl 49 can get Fashion Cores (confirmed) and maybe even clothing (unconfirmed)

Hope this cheered you up abit.

PS: i'm the -lvl 69 that stuns you 3 turns in bg every time you face him- kinda guy. But i keep it amusing for everyone by trolling and chitchatting with my co-players If people ask nicely to let thm get a cart first, i will let them take a car before attaking them.

-- GMT player so if you're 60-69 and in my timezone you'll meet me in bg
        Last edited by Linazz; 03-03-2013, 12:37 PM.
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

What really needs to happen is R2 needs to have clothes drop in an instance or BG chest something to help non-casher because without non-casher there would'nt be much of a game. I am a mod casher lvl 49 30k BR now with that said ppl that do not cash at my lvl have no chance and i see that. What would it hurt to have special drops just keep the drop rate low but atleast ppl will feel like they have a better chance at that point. I really don't understand the greed behind R2 game concept hell heve Balens drop from chest mix the drops for 20 balens at a 5% drop to 10,000 balens at a .05% drop then atleast the free player would feel better about the whole getting owned thing. anyway just felt that should be said peace ppl

Comment

it's business man. Don't try to interfere. Don't count on R2 to decrease their income.
            The work and effort has to come from yourself
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
              Tsk... these damn discouragers are everywhere... They can only see the problem and try to pull everyone to their misery... Don't worry, kiravsl, we can kill all cashers except only the HEAVY cashers (you happy now, you freak whiners, I bet not, cause you will still ridicule us, huh?), that already is an accomplishment for a non-casher. :P
              Actually i don't whine or discourages i point out the FACT of the game now.

Nothing bad about that and btw i am a Non Casher who was one of those who fought hard and even beaten casheres until this patch came out.

No offense but the GAP is now so big and impossible to catch unless you are lucky with free offers that is just laughable.

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              Non cashiers can get at the top aswell you know... But it is true that they will have to work harder. Much harder...
              Now the positive thing about cashier is that they are lazy (most of them) and therefore stupid and 'brainless' if i can say that And most cashiers don't know how to spend properly and get outplayed by people who just get VIP, 1x lvl 6 gem transposer, wings etc...

Look: it's very simple. Without balen, face it, you won't go far. BUT!! this does not mean you can not get far. Work hard and show those cashiers how th game is to be played!

Here's some tips:
              -Do the freebalen offers. They won't get you alot of balen but after some weeks the balen will stack up until you can buy a lvl 6 gem transposer. You only need 1 gem transposer since you can convert the gem. I tried this and it works so you can rely on this advice. I have a guildie, total freeplayer, with wings!!! he saved a month or so for that 2k and got his wings for free! It just takes some time.
              -Beat cashiers with skill. If you know when to use what ability you will win if the difference in strength is not all too big (<5k br). I still laugh when i fight vs a monster cashier mage and i see him using meteor on me.
              -Don't get discouraged by clothes. In the next part(s) R2 will bring us the Spire where players above lvl 49 can get Fashion Cores (confirmed) and maybe even clothing (unconfirmed)

Hope this cheered you up abit.

PS: i'm the -lvl 69 that stuns you 3 turns in bg every time you face him- kinda guy. But i keep it amusing for everyone by trolling and chitchatting with my co-players If people ask nicely to let thm get a cart first, i will let them take a car before attaking them.

-- GMT player so if you're 60-69 and in my timezone you'll meet me in bg
              Yes yes but what if you have no FREE offers, what if those few there are is SCAM that gives you no balens then what?

Asking because thats whats in my country, no FREE offers, only Surveys that don't give balens, buy stuff to get balens, issue is the stuff I can buy for balens are useless then i might as well waste the money i don't have on balens ingame lol.

Just pointing out not all non casheres like me f.ex. has FREE offers or a chance to get balens slowly that easy. And yes your right to a degree i am like you i laughed at beating casheres 5k my BR and so forth but now even middle casheres beats me due to cloth, wings upgraded to lvl 4, and gems i can't get lol.

I am waiting for rest of the patch to come out before i deside to leave or stay.

Comment

well guys, I have read tons of articles defending this game.
                I will not fall into any deeper discussion but will say something on behalf of all who quit. The game IS too expensive without and doubts. Who disagrees, that one should play more similar games.
                Second, Greed and holy seal killed the game. Until rest of the patch is here, the gap would be too enormous and the heavy cashers will utilize free stuff as well, so dont dream about reaching some balance.
                And even if some balance really occured, R2 will come with another balen buff for the millionaires, dont worry.
                To make this short: I dont care what will come or not come, I dont care who is right or not. The game is not fun for me anymore and together with the fact I can not afford to buy new stuff means that I am leaving.
                Not more, not less

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                  Kir you try killing a online HEAVY spending casher with Cloth max LVL, Wings MAX lvl, All mounts plus MAX XP to the mounts stats and GEMS lvl 8 with your lvl 5 gems and 4 gems plus lack of wings, mounts and cloth.

The fact is you will really have a hard time standing a chance against a HEAVY casher when everything on them is MAXed out and even when yours is due to the fact i mentioned above the mounts alone is a bonus you can't compare to the gems increase it even further.

Yes you can win if your lucky and play it right i don't question that but fighting someone offline and say yay i beat them is not beating them due to how the game works. No BEAT them fighting them live and we can talk.
                  You're jumping quite high here. Though I agree cashers can have a heavy advantage, not many of them (if at all) here have max wings and clothes (10/crown), level eight gems (only know of a handful that have partial 7s) and max mounts (mount number one is doable - XP for level 4 and above is prohibitively expensive). :P

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    You're jumping quite high here. Though I agree cashers can have a heavy advantage, not many of them (if at all) here have max wings and clothes (10/crown), level eight gems (only know of a handful that have partial 7s) and max mounts (mount number one is doable - XP for level 4 and above is prohibitively expensive). :P
                    BUT with Spire comming where they get free upgrades then what?

FACT is the GAP between casheres and non casheres went from you could have fun sure you would not stand a chance against the REALLY heavey spending players but you could fight the others.

To now even a medium and small spending player will outdo you so heavely your lost no matter what you do.

Eiter you pay up or you accept your cannon fodder.

Its only in the rare cases of luck or the player who uses money do not know anything in the game that you now stand a chance.

Comment

Well they ruined the game with their new guild battle entry rules

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                        BUT with Spire comming where they get free upgrades then what?

FACT is the GAP between casheres and non casheres went from you could have fun sure you would not stand a chance against the REALLY heavey spending players but you could fight the others.

To now even a medium and small spending player will outdo you so heavely your lost no matter what you do.

Eiter you pay up or you accept your cannon fodder.

Its only in the rare cases of luck or the player who uses money do not know anything in the game that you now stand a chance.
                        I only called your "max wings/level 8 gems/max mounts" argument. Name a series of players here that have these.

Comment

Anyway its possible for a 30k br knight to kill a 66k br mage like Bang in battlegroup after getting alot of dryads.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Linazz, thank you for your encouragement... I really appreciate it, and I also hope that those who still want to pursuing non-casher also appreciated what you have suggested...

As for those who try to discourage us pursuing non-cashers, well, I think that if you have just saw what I went through until what I become right now, you will for surely agree with my point, that non-cashers can match up to those cashers... But since this is not the case, well then, you will just see the other way around... No one will convince you until you will see it in your eyes the experiences I went through...

*leaves and shrugs my shoulders, and will never post again in this thread..*
                            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyresome View Post
                              All these sounds of people quitting made me quite sad frankly. So I thought I'd post a thread giving you a few reasons why you shouldn't. The new patch brings about a lot of changes to the game. And although things might seem imbalanced now, they might change with the future parts of the patch. So quitting already without seeing the entire patch would be assessing the situation too quickly.

Now then, something about me, I'm a moderate casher in his 50s. I buy VIP because I hate waiting for cooldowns and I bought a mount and some clothes. Now that I have those Í don't plan on buying much more. I can see how non cashers are struggling with the starting rage from clothes but you can't expect to be a non casher and compete on the same lvl as cashers. If it was that way, there wouldn't be any cashers and without them there wouldn't be a game. With that said, a non casher's best way to beat a casher is simply by outlvling him. To get ahead in this game, time is required. By dedicating a lot of time to the game, you will get your lvls and your gold to improve yourself. Ofcourse you will run into new cashers in the BG but you have to remember BG's are a playground to cashers. It's a place for cashers to show off their stuff. This will always be the case, it was before the patch and still is after the patch. Well, I guess my advice to all you non-cashers thinking of quitting is: don't get frustrated about not being able to compete with the cashers on your server, just improve as much as you can and eventually you will find, the gap between casher and non-casher will get closer.

That brings me to the next subject of discussion. A lot of cashers thinking of quitting because of the prices of the stuff in the game. The most heard opinion on this is: Ã*t's too expensive and the gains are too little. First off I want to say, no one is pressuring you into buying anything, so sure not EVERYTHING. If you want to buy everything, that's your right but if you are a moderate casher like me few things suffice to compete. I agree some of the stuff sold is too expensive for what gain they give. The solution for this is simple, don't buy it, if you don't like it.

Alright and now the BG. The thing that leaves many cashers disillusioned nowadays. I actually feel the BG's up till lvl 59 are quite fair. They don't vary that much from the pre patch BG. But important to note is that many more players are entering the battlegrounds everyday now, in the sense that it's not just your own server in there. Therefore the scale of playing characters is much broader so the difficulty of a BG might vary a bit more. If you're unlucky, you join a BG full of aggressive old server behemoths, if you're lucky you join a BG full of new server cannon fodder. I'm in s111 and I feel like new server cannon fodder sometimes but I can imagine for newer servers this happens even more. To those players I say stick with it, these lvls pass quick and you will compete with other lvl 50s in no time.

The last thing I want to talk about is something I know the least about: lvl60+ BG. Because of the lack of content many players lvl 69 decided to stay there and lvl up their talents. For the young players just reaching 60 and entering the lvl60-69 battlegrounds it's hard, no doubt about that. A lot of honor loss, frustration and getting stunned is accompanied with this BG for those players. If you're one of these players, I don't know what to tell you to prevent you from quitting except that I hope it gets better in the future. I fear for it as well since I'm nearing 60 too.

But still it wouldn't be a reason for me to quit and I'll tell you why. I'm in a very nice guild with a lot of awesome people that I spent quite a few hours each day with so I wouldn't want to let those guys down. Another reason is I've put money into this game and that's worth something to me as well. Why spend money on a game, if you're gonna quit as soon as it becomes a challenge? You can't expect to buy a win, you have to earn it by dedicating your time and some money to it. But most important reason I'm not thinking of quitting is because this is a game and getting frustrated about it and ragequitting seems like overreacting to me. My message to all of you thinking of quitting is: don't take it so serious, focus on your own character, improve it, level it, cherish it. Don't abandon it just like that!
                              I allready read, thanks. i QUit.

Comment

Everyday alot of people quit, so 1 more or 1 less quit also same to R2.
                                They just keep open new server everyday and earn new noobs money.
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X