Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A brief view of some high BRs you never saw!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A brief view of some high BRs you never saw!

Check them to know what exactly BR means:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	examplepic2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	1734928Click image for larger version

Name:	examplepic3.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1734929Click image for larger version

Name:	examplepic4.jpg
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1734930Click image for larger version

Name:	examplepic7.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	1734931Click image for larger version

Name:	examplepic9.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1734932Click image for larger version

Name:	examplepic10.jpg
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	1734933Click image for larger version

Name:	tu8.jpg
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	1734934Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamedqqscreenshot2013 (2).png
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	1734935Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamedqqscreenshot2013.png
Size:	341.1 KB
ID:	1734936Click image for larger version

Name:	w5.jpg
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	1734937Click image for larger version

Name:	w13.jpg
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	1734938Click image for larger version

Name:	w15.jpg
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	1734939

http://web.4399.com/sq/ranking/

168k br

Comment

So u like researching too?

Comment

You forgot to mention that they can up their gems to lvl 14 has of now we can't go past 8 and they have another set of armor thats goes higher then legendary also....
        Their prices are like half of what we pay also....

How do I know this I have a twink Archer on their servers lvl 37 with 47.7k BR using lvl 7 gems and 1 lvl 8 gem
        And it only cost me about 150 usd

Comment

Where can you find those pictures or screenshot? Those seem to be a monster casher, and no life 24/7 available players.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            Where can you find those pictures or screenshot? Those seem to be a monster casher, and no life 24/7 available players.
            the price of their balen if so damn cheap...
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

yeah the Chinese server is very cheap!

the Gem Transposer Scroll cost only 10 balens each!

and many more cheap discounts too!

if u have 100$ u r just an unstoppable tank for all!

and with some time to the game! u will be just a solo World Boss Killer!

Comment

Soul engrave LVL 80 omg.

Comment

Originally posted by [Vizard] View Post
                  yeah the Chinese server is very cheap!

the Gem Transposer Scroll cost only 10 balens each!

and many more cheap discounts too!

if u have 100$ u r just an unstoppable tank for all!

and with some time to the game! u will be just a solo World Boss Killer!
                  Yep every 100 usd there side = 240 usd our side and thats not counting first payment promos
                  And you are correct items their server are like 700% off from ours a mount ruby-eyed for example...our server 1995 balen / their server 499 balens

Even cert server lined to ours has discount we not matching, example legion mounts are 1000 balens.
                  This why I dont agree with cross server BG's since they pay less they have the advantage...... correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WADofMEAT View Post
                    Yep every 100 usd there side = 240 usd our side and thats not counting first payment promos
                    And you are correct items their server are like 700% off from ours a mount ruby-eyed for example...our server 1995 balen / their server 499 balens

Even cert server lined to ours has discount we not matching, example legion mounts are 1000 balens.
                    This why I dont agree with cross server BG's since they pay less they have the advantage...... correct me if im wrong.
                    You're obviously wrong. Cross server BG/GA are only connected to other english server. And you're fighting people your bracket, so how are they having the advantage?

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                      You're obviously wrong. Cross server BG/GA are only connected to other english server. And you're fighting people your bracket, so how are they having the advantage?
                      They should base it on battle rating not on lvl.. Are you aware on talent system? For example Onimad or GaterGirl.. they can stay on LVL 70 by using talent system their BR is almost or over 70k.. Compare to other server that has lvl 70 but their BR is way to far from them.. =) And they played 1-3 months ahead of you , how can you say that it is fair? I hope you get our point.. =)

Comment

They should base it on battle rating not on lvl.. Are you aware on talent system? For example Onimad or GaterGirl.. they can stay on LVL 70 by using talent system their BR is almost or over 70k.. Compare to other server that has lvl 70 but their BR is way to far from them.. =) And they played 1-3 months ahead of you , how can you say that it is fair? I hope you get our point.. =)

Comment

Hmmm I'm wrong? really?...legion servers are turkish, last I checked thats not english.

Also if you didnt know chinese have a facebook version also which their balens are cheaper and they play on our servers.

How do I know this cause I have 63 mage on the chinese/korean facebook side S26...have you ever noticed that there is more then one server1 s2 s3 etc etc but with a different name behind it like kong or legion etc etc

If you like further proof just log in to facebook asian side you will be surprised or better yet, go search legion online thats there version and name of their game instead of wartune and they are now linked to our servers also...

Oh another bit of info on kong servers that are linked with ours, free balens offers we get 2 balens for watching videos they get 5?
                          Last edited by WADofMEAT; 03-14-2013, 04:47 AM. Reason: Because I can...lol

Comment

Working...
                          X