Discussion about clothing system.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion about clothing system.

As far i noticed although cloths from change randomly but there is a way to increase probability increase to get a specific type of cloth. For Example: [Weapon] Gothic Edge => Vampiric Fury (Lvl 4)

So in order to collect data can u guys please replay me in here which cloth transformed into what? please be very specific and accurate... [follow the format of Example]

Thanks

I used the classical pieces at Lvl. 2 I got a electric guitar, at Level 3 I got my Lute back....

So i'm going to assume Vampiric is a rare but you need 4+ to get it

Comment

Is this really sure that you can get a Vampiric Fury when you already have level 4 weapon cloth just by using fashion cores? Can someone confirm this? I already tried 5 times, but it didn't appeared... I am not gonna waste more fashion cores to it if it is impossible to get. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Is this really sure that you can get a Vampiric Fury when you already have level 4 weapon cloth just by using fashion cores? Can someone confirm this? I already tried 5 times, but it didn't appeared... I am not gonna waste more fashion cores to it if it is impossible to get. Please help.
        Yea. I got mine @lv4 using cores, sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. Only lv4+ clothing can get Vampiric Fury, the 3 noble attire's and the 3 special helms.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Yea. I got mine @lv4 using cores, sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. Only lv4+ clothing can get Vampiric Fury, the 3 noble attire's and the 3 special helms.
          Thanks for the info... by the way, i am not familiar with the 3 special helmet... would you mind saying what is it? I have looked at it, and aside from those masks and those available at shop, the other helmets can only be gotten at events or market sale...

(I thought that those 3 masks are the pairs for those noble attire, but I already got 2 of them, with my head cloth just level 3)

Comment

Thanks for the info... by the way, i am not familiar with the 3 special helmet... would you mind saying what is it? I have looked at it, and aside from those masks and those available at shop, the other helmets can only be gotten at events or market sale...

(I thought that those 3 masks are the pairs for those noble attire, but I already got 2 of them, with my head cloth just level 3)
            Refined Look, Illustrious Look, Mysterious Headpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Refined Look, Illustrious Look, Mysterious Headpiece.
              Oh? Really? Wow! Thanks for the info.

Comment

I just noticed that included among the free level 4 clothing is the "Blond Wig"... So it is not 3, but 4 for special helmets?

Comment

I just noticed that included among the free level 4 clothing is the "Blond Wig"... So it is not 3, but 4 for special helmets?
                  Can get Blonde Wig @2+

I got it a few times at lvl2 while doing tailor events.

The rest of the special helms are 4+ ^as posted above a few posts.

Comment

i thought blonde wig was at 3 and the mysterious, illustrious and refined at level 4?
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Oh, ok... probably my wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by tanzin16 View Post
                        As far i noticed although cloths from change randomly but there is a way to increase probability increase to get a specific type of cloth. For Example: [Weapon] Gothic Edge => Vampiric Fury (Lvl 4)

So in order to collect data can u guys please replay me in here which cloth transformed into what? please be very specific and accurate... [follow the format of Example]

Thanks
                        Hello.
                        No,it's pure luck.It doesn't matter which weapon you try to upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                        X