1.5 patch Money Rules!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 patch Money Rules!

Noobs with cash now rule BG thanks to this patch =)

Thanks to clothing upgrades, just buy more and you get extra stats and rage.

If youre a Knight crusader with a wing and no new clothing.. You don't stand a chance with an elite warrior with lvl. 5 clothing and wings. Or If

youre an Elite crusader with a wing and no new clothing... You don't stand a chance with a crusader with lvl. 5 clothing and wings.

So to beat those bullies, what you need to do is.. Buy more clothing! Level them up fast!

this shouldn't come as a surprize to anyone. A lot of f2p games might start off somewhat balanced to draw players in. Slowly, it turns into a cashers game to keep on top. I think the biggest downfall to none cashers are the fact that unlike many F2P games there really isn't a way to earn balenz. A good example of this would be Atlantica Online. The game started out non-casher friendly then eventually changed to benefit those with money. The biggest difference was that just about everything in the cash shop could be sold to other players for gold allowing players that didn't spend a dime to purchase cash shop items as long as they spent the time to farm gold and items to sell.

Comment

This a game for cashers vs cashers. no skill is needed just cash. In the long run, who's gonna play with them? in the end.. game dead.

Comment

in any game where its casher versus non casher... skill plays a big part......cos a bad skill tree will screw up any player
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

lmfao your crazy when they start out with say 60-70 or more rage and you start with 30? your gonna get owned and the wings being upgradable just doomed this game me thinks.

Comment

I hate the most in BG is those noob who just kept got blessing ._. Equipment is not a things when noob have good or best items, but have no skills on how to use it most effective way.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              in any game where its casher versus non casher... skill plays a big part......cos a bad skill tree will screw up any player
              yes there are alot of non cashers who beat top casher, patience is the key.

Comment

We all know that ain't true right? this ain't a fairytale, with your intent to profit big time. That's a press release statement.

Kinda what you say to make the citizens stay calm and make them believe its normal (yeah business as usual )

If you believe in that, then you would'nt be working with R2 games.

what you meant was playin hard and smart has its rewards yeah, this patch is different payin hard is smart has its rewards.
                Last edited by Jinpabelona; 03-03-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

well...I'd like to see how many cashers are that noob to screw up their skill tree cause I have yet to meet one that did so.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Jinpabelona View Post
                    We all know that ain't true right? this ain't a fairytale, with your intent to profit big time. That's a press release statement.

Kinda what you say to make the citizens stay calm and make them believe its normal (yeah business as usual )

If you believe in that, then you would'nt be working with R2 games.

what you meant was playin hard and smart has its rewards yeah, this patch is different payin hard is smart has its rewards.

I have dealt with mages that have pumped their PATK gems and astrals up, with balens ( that is not a typo )..... and I have died at the hands of non cashers that created some of the best mage builds I have seen.......

its not the money that makes a player good, its the understanding of what can make a good character

and if anybody thinks I am trying to make more money for R2? lol I would perfer that more players stayed cos I am not seeing any of the money that r2 makes and I am seeing a lot less non cashers than I want to see....... as for the cashers, they are not hard to find, they are always in the ranks and lists
                    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-03-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

I have dealt with mages that have pumped their PATK gems and astrals up, with balens ( that is not a typo )..... and I have died at the hands of non cashers that created some of the best mage builds I have seen.......

its not the money that makes a player good, its the understanding of what can make a good character
                      In making comparisons, it is important to ensuring that everything is kept equal (economics term for this is ceteris paribus) except the variable of interest, which is money in this case. Assuming that two players have equal understanding of what makes a good character, cashing increases battle strength. In fact, the key (if not only) objective of cashing is to increase battle strength.

The title of this thread is the cold, hard, and sad truth. 1.5 patch Money Rules! This notion that cashing is needed to remain competitive becaomes more apparent at higher player levels and in the more recent patches. I am really sad to have lost game friends (non-cashers and cashers) because of this situation.

Fyi, I am voicing out these thoughts as a moderately heavy casher who has a good understanding of the game and has played this game daily since the opening of the S2 server.

Comment

the mentality of people that think a forum mod is automatically a company sheep, doesn't give much credence to their level of understanding.

I am not going to sit here and say spend, spend, spend, cos for a start, I am debating if its worth me spending on clothes just for the rage bonus, as I am not a player that wants to have the lord divine medalliion, I am not interested if having level 4 beach shorts, the rage bonus would be nice in the catacombs, dungeons and necro.. but is it really worth $300 to me ? or is there another way to be good without being broke

some of the best players in the game have made it look like they have over or under spent and turned out a polished and very powerful character..... those that create a powerful character without using their brains, just their bucks, find that they become slaves to the game, they have to keep playing and spending in order to continue to be the demigod they want to be.....

yes the first part is a cashers nightmare as many of them can not keep up appearances so they quit... and the people that benefit the most ? are the non cashers that do not have to deal with so many cashers.....

Comment

this is a business..

clever manipulation of your addiction to make benefitDD

Comment

and if anybody thinks I am trying to make more money for R2? lol I would perfer that more players stayed cos I am not seeing any of the money that r2 makes and I am seeing a lot less non cashers than I want to see....... as for the cashers, they are not hard to find, they are always in the ranks and lists
                            Are you sure about this? Do you know what you're saying?

That's whats good about you guys, you always assume that all players are stupid. And looks like you haven't played the game that much.

And your IGN characters are just for show hmmmmmm, i hope not so.. coz im startin to believe that what im sayin is true.

*Build up PATK of mages by what way?

1.) If you meant by learning Guild Skills Power Boost, that's basic knowledge learned by real players. It gives little defense from PATK.

2.) If you meant by using Power pots as a mage, well yes it can, the same small amount too.

3.) Mounts? yes, gettin more steed cards via Arena, Guild, and Crypt shops then synthesize (Events if R2 games willin to give it all for free, as if. You need to buy packages to complete them.)

4.) Whips! yes you can acquire in GB's, Altars, Mystery boxes etc. Boost your PATK and Patk def. by Strength as a mage!... sheesh for me, use it for MATK instead.

5.) In PATK astrals, wow! Example using Orange "Pristine Force lvl 5+" as a Mage!!! the hell dude!!! That's wicked, plus it will waste your slots.

6.) Socketting PATK lvl5+ gems in your arsenal!!! lol dude. What am i saying...

7.) Using PATK scrolls as a mage, increases your "Physical Attack" you really know what youre doin... Ahmm guys??? who the hell hired this guy???

The only way to increase it, and the fastest non-economical way.. is buying more whips, steeds, wings and clothing.

Whips are not that painful, i also use balens for them. But the new item prices for the 1.5 patch are too much.

"There some moderators, who don't even know if all VIP castles look the same."
                            Last edited by Jinpabelona; 03-03-2013, 09:06 AM.

Comment

opps nice patch nice business... as long as you have the money you can be strongest of them all.. do you think this kind of business or game is FAIR???.. so All you have to say " Money better than Brain "??? , I may not read the rules of the game.. I'll just pay to be the strongest Noobs..How about if You don't have money but you know the strategy for you strong...? But now this strategy is USELESS!!! No Fun at all!!! I also use Balen...But the prices of new items are to much for just Browser Game...

Comment

Working...
                              X