*** happend to the astral system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** happend to the astral system

ever since the patch the amout of misfortunes i get are 20X higher for example i get one real astral out of every 15 misfortunes and im not the only 1 who thinks this. every1 else ive talked to agrees there much much worse now plz put the rates back to what they used to be....

see gaga's guide for better astrals....trust me it works. otherwise you are clicking fools
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

and telling the players that the rates were not changed, is going to fall on deaf ears......
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        see gaga's guide for better astrals....trust me it works. otherwise you are clicking fools
        Doesn't work. Its all based on speculation. Many have tried the method and failed miserably.
        Morganna
        Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
        Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
          Doesn't work. Its all based on speculation. Many have tried the method and failed miserably.
          This. Players want some kind of voodoo method that allows better ratios of caught astrals. Do people honestly believe developers placed Easter eggs or some method to glitch/bug the code that somehow allows this? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
            Well. as I stated in the thread itself, anything is better than mindless clicking. I was bored and tried it on a name that didn't have VIP5. I did get two orange astrals within 10 minutes. Now, it could have just been my time to get them but since I had only ever had two orange period on that name... But dissing a method that some have success on because you failed at it, is pretty much spiteful. It's not voodoo, it's not religion, it's simply someone paying attention to a pattern akin to people noticing that sometimes when you click to spin on one icon it lands on shop in the guild altar. It's not a bug, it's not a method to get around randomness, it's just that sometimes you get lucky and the pattern works. So lighten up your jealousy is showing.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
              Well. as I stated in the thread itself, anything is better than mindless clicking. I was bored and tried it on a name that didn't have VIP5. I did get two orange astrals within 10 minutes. Now, it could have just been my time to get them but since I had only ever had two orange period on that name... But dissing a method that some have success on because you failed at it, is pretty much spiteful. It's not voodoo, it's not religion, it's simply someone paying attention to a pattern akin to people noticing that sometimes when you click to spin on one icon it lands on shop in the guild altar. It's not a bug, it's not a method to get around randomness, it's just that sometimes you get lucky and the pattern works. So lighten up your jealousy is showing.
              There is nothing to back this guide up on though. There's no formulae, there is no basis, there is no true showing for any of it. In fact, you do not have to get pinged with the same questions about these ethereal guides that claim something for nothing. When said guide does not deliver, the knowledgeable players have to levy the boom and state why the guide failed them. It gets old and fast.

It's not jealousy sir... it's the added work over and over that is a direct result of something like this.

Comment

idk what the thread starter is talking about bc I've been getting way more orange astrals since the patch than prepatch. In fact today ai got 3 orange astrals and yesterday I got 2 orange astrals. Tons of purples and blues as well. Before it took me at least a week to get 1-2 orange astrals.

Comment

true...i notice too,after patch i get more misfortune than before patch.
                  it's obvious they lower chancess....every player that do astral every day notice that.
                  is not even worth to farm astrals now,because at this low rate,you farm leveling astrals.

Comment

about astrals dodge astral doesn't work as he worked before...before update i had alot of dodges now barely see 1 in ages...*** happened...in MP dungeons all mobs and boss may critic...before they didn't..alot of changes happened but not in good...

Comment

Too bad... I should have done astrals when the current patch was not yet installed...........
                      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Mindless clicking for the win!

I just see luck, i got all my oranges for 1-60 before lvl 45 xD.

I do also find it alittle more misfortune, but I guess just my luck
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

well, i cant do it as well as gaga does but

when i click like an idiot with a machine gun, i get greens and mmisfortunes mostly. When I use gaga's method, i get mostly blues. I watch the 'constellations" and when the appropriate 'constellation' for the specific stone lights up, I click the stone. I click it at its brightest right before it starts to fade the first time it shows up. I get more for my gold that way and get fewer misfortunes

as for proving it, i would need to make a video and that aint gonna happen cuz I dont feel like it. If you want to click, click, click away millions, go ahead. I spend 200k and get mostly blues. I haven't perfected the art of getting yellows yet, but at least my lesser quality astrals are mostly blues and that sure as heck helps levelling up my astros as compared to the millions of gold I spent going click click click and getting nothing. How about U actually TRY the method very carefully. I still read the guide to make sure I didn't miss anything. Now its just a matter of when to click, and that actually takes skill and patience. or, go back to spending millions of gold, but really, what do you have to lose?
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well i have played this game for loong time.

Before Patch 1.4 I think it was or before the Event of capturing a Orange Astral not sure which one brought it.

Did i get alot of Orange, Purple and Blue.

Since That event/patch did Purple almost never drop it was either Blue and if lucky Orange.

Since Patch 1,5 have my misfortune and green astral drop rate increased heavely and i mean heavely.

On a normal run before first event/patch i think my ratio was for every 10 grey would i have gotten 7 green, 4 - 5 blue, 2 - 3 purple and 1 - 2 Orange.

After it changed to for every 10 grey i would get 8 green, 3 - 4 blue, 1 - 2 purple and 0 - 1 orange.

After trying now my luck is down to for every 10 grey i get 5 green, 2 - 3 blue, 0 - 1 purple and 0 - 1 orange.

So either my luck changed to the REALLY worse over the 2 episodes there or they changed the rates and so forth.

Not that i complaine just pointing out my findings.

Comment

can anyone post that gaga method ? tnx

Comment

Working...
                              X