X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upgrade Cloths?

How do u upgrade cloths?

thankx

You need either fashion core or another piece of clothing then go to clothing tab, then synthesize and go from there. It's still pretty much a guessing game for a lot of us so just keep searching the forums.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hing-guide.... try reading this thread and see if it helps
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

could you write up a guide on how to get the unique looks that make bats fly out of them at end of fights this is what i would like to know what level of clothes do i need to synth to increase my chance at these styles and do i have to use luck stones or is there a equal randomness to getting them and just a matter of the right level clothes togetherthanks.
        Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hing-guide.... try reading this thread and see if it helps

Comment

I will add that to the clothing guide when somebody tells me all about it....lol.... I know what you are talking about and yes, its information that i would like to have and be able to share with other players
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X