No announcement yet.

CLOTHING yes it can be FREE!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@R28712271 you can get them from Tower of Trials(46-80 dungeons).Not the normal dungeon u are doing.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/QXGuUov.jpg

And i'm not vip, never was
    Last edited by R24452543; 03-09-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
      im surprised that not one spotted the fact that you can get fashion core fragments from spire wich can be used to make fashion core in blacksmithing, yes it will take more time but all players can get it furthermore the 3x 395 balens needed for lvl 1 cloth you can get through free balen offer (ive seen lots getting wings that way) SO STOP THE BLOODY WHINING AND START FARMING THOSE FRAGS THE MOMENT SPIRE GETS IN WITH PART 2 OR 3.
      What is this "spire"? How does it look like? And some others are talking about "tower of trials" in dungeon "48-80"!? In which version are they available? 1.6 or what?

I'm playing in kabam.com and I don't see those things.

Comment

so we can get the fashion core in-game without spending balens. how does that make the clothing free?

Comment

Clothes will be free with the Easter patch
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Try looking at the easter egg quests that are upcoming!!

Free clothes of all types when you exchange your collected eggs!!

Comment

If you do all the easter egg events, you will only get 1 piece of clothing. 1 piece helps a tiny bit and won't allow non-cashers to reach the critical amount of starting rage to match what the cashers can do.

Comment

So you need 5 fashion core for wings, and 1 for clothing lvl 1? or how that works?
                Karac
                Archer
                S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                CAIN Guild
                1.4M BR

Comment

Level 3 Wings + 5 Fashion Cores - Results

Hi all, I started with lvl 1 blue feathers, bought a second set- went to lvl 2. at lvl 2 I have no idea what wings I got to make my lvl 3 wings- id imagine more feathered wings. Anyways the important part of my question:

What are the result possibilities of adding 5 fashion cores to lvl 3 wings now that my feathers are bat wings. Am I going to get "special" wings, upgraded wings ( lvl 4 even a chance?), will they for sure go back to my blue feathers, or something "other"?

I've asked many on the server and I don't really get an answer, any help is kindly appreciated. You see right now as much as I hate purple bat wings, its better than green or red- but Id prefer a feather set back. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Catcatz View Post
                    Hi all, I started with lvl 1 blue feathers, bought a second set- went to lvl 2. at lvl 2 I have no idea what wings I got to make my lvl 3 wings- id imagine more feathered wings. Anyways the important part of my question:

What are the result possibilities of adding 5 fashion cores to lvl 3 wings now that my feathers are bat wings. Am I going to get "special" wings, upgraded wings ( lvl 4 even a chance?), will they for sure go back to my blue feathers, or something "other"?

I've asked many on the server and I don't really get an answer, any help is kindly appreciated. You see right now as much as I hate purple bat wings, its better than green or red- but Id prefer a feather set back. Thanks!
                    Crossposting is frowned upon. Answered this in your other thread.

Comment

Armor Games Server 2 - we don't have any options to get free balens

Comment

Working...
                      X