CLOTHING yes it can be FREE!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOTHING yes it can be FREE!!!!

im surprised that not one spotted the fact that you can get fashion core fragments from spire wich can be used to make fashion core in blacksmithing, yes it will take more time but all players can get it furthermore the 3x 395 balens needed for lvl 1 cloth you can get through free balen offer (ive seen lots getting wings that way) SO STOP THE BLOODY WHINING AND START FARMING THOSE FRAGS THE MOMENT SPIRE GETS IN WITH PART 2 OR 3.

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
    im surprised that not one spotted the fact that you can get fashion core fragments from spire wich can be used to make fashion core in blacksmithing, yes it will take more time but all players can get it furthermore the 3x 395 balens needed for lvl 1 cloth you can get through free balen offer (ive seen lots getting wings that way) SO STOP THE BLOODY WHINING AND START FARMING THOSE FRAGS THE MOMENT SPIRE GETS IN WITH PART 2 OR 3.
    The issue is the 'head start' on clothing that some free/low players feel is a disadvantage.

Comment

You need to buy at least 1 clothing. Then 50 fashion cores will get you to level 2 clothing.

After that, another 50 may get you to level 3 but with high probability of failing (read: "Good" chance of success = 70% failure rate)
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        The issue is the 'head start' on clothing that some free/low players feel is a disadvantage.
        you should bye now know that from start of game paying players always will and have a headstart over the rest ( its with almost every game you can pay and get stuff in )

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You need to buy at least 1 clothing. Then 50 fashion cores will get you to level 2 clothing.

After that, another 50 may get you to level 3 but with high probability of failing (read: "Good" chance of success = 70% failure rate)
        i never said it would be easy hell it will be hard but in only read unfair cant unfair cant unfair whine whine whine while the option to get is and will get in game

Comment

I used a lot less than 50 fashion cores matter of fact think it was like 9 fashion cores total, and I have everything at 2 and some at 3. It's luck, pure and simple. I am not happy it changed my wings but the look I have now is much better than the harem look of the female mages before the clothing update. I actually did some shopping by trying on outfits and screen shotting and showing my partner to get his opinion. Problem is once you start updating.. you won't have what you bought. It changes.. radically. Sometimes for the better sometimes not.
          Last edited by Serrin; 03-03-2013, 02:11 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

not all platform is offering free balen(kabam, kongregate and so on) but all updates are came here in r2

Comment

And again forgeting some of our countries dont have any free balen offers
              Hell even free video for 1 balen - i havent had even 1 video to watch in february

BUt yes whit spire we can save some of the money, provided the drop will be better then pve set lvl60 from cards :P

Comment

My bad. I was referring to fashion shards.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

My bad. I was referring to fashion shards.
                  fashion shards from what it says you only need 10 to make one. Who knows how rare it is though. Could be as rare as shadow crystals for all we know, and shadow crystals are damn rare. Should change it from daily quest to weekly quest. Since it takes about a week to complete that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    fashion shards from what it says you only need 10 to make one. Who knows how rare it is though. Could be as rare as shadow crystals for all we know, and shadow crystals are damn rare. Should change it from daily quest to weekly quest. Since it takes about a week to complete that thing.
                    sorry to disagree again but if you do altar on daily bases well im doing the quest once each 2/3 days and i need 32 to complete it

Comment

And then there is countriese where Free offers is scams, not existing or well useless such as my country so try again on the free offers.

I am so sick and tired of people saying BUT you have FREE OFFERS don't whine it takes longer but you can get FREE BALENS, when fact is NO not yet and the few WORKING free offers there are is PAY to get balens.

And most of the PAY offers are for stuff I can't use = money out of the window then i might as well use the money I lack on balens ingame straight away.

The few FREE videos to watch are also in my country GONE before i have a chance i am lucky if there is 6 videos per week for me to watch since we are many playing this game and hence some get there first.

Comment

70% failure rate?! I hate to see the "Bad" chance of success or even "Fair".

Comment

Well there spire isnt here yet, and in the sound of thing about the spire that you're really sure of ( its like youre a moderator or somethin ) still makin false hopes to cover the fact that heavy cashers still owns the game. Money Rules here.

Ok, lets clear some points here.

1.-Exp and items.

One player can do only 3 MP dungeons, 30 arena battles, 200 stamina maximun = 10 SP Dungeons, BG, and Boss.

Since the limit its the same for all players cashers and non cashers, the non casher player has not chance to catch the cashers. Doesnt matter if the non-casher plays 24/7 for a year, he cannot earn more exp or get more items once the attempts are over.

And doesnt matter if the noncasher plants seed XP, gold, all day every hour, cos the VIP bonus and the WB gives the same or even more to the cashes. Not to mention the double rewards in cata with the key.

2.- Equip, Gems and Skill tree.

You say its not about money its about how you build your character and its Skill tree. Big lie. Only two set PVE PVP. All 35 have the same PVP set, all 45 have the same etc. Only a few uses the PVE. Everyone uses the same set, so the set cannot help you to beat a casher. Gems, Cashers have double rewards on cata, means double gems, means fast powerful gems, also they have 3 slot minimum in each piece of equip vs 1 non cashers slot. And if you add the gems bought in the shop. Then gems dont help the noncasher. Skill tree, another lie, all skill tree paths are almost the same, and belive me it does not help you if you fight a casher, with the extra attack, def and hp he gets with gems, mounts and now the extra rage, he can beat you even if he has all the skills in lvl 1.

3.-Money vs Strategy.

Biggest lie ever. This game has not strategy at all, its always about power,(Gems, mounts, wings, and the clothes) all mages only do AOE till the end...with the clothes they changed the stategy, now the AOE much more..., Archers attack attack and attack prayin for a crit. And the Knights the only class that had a little of strategy now nerfed...-.-

4.-Astrals

The same as gems, almost all the people uses the same astrals, but the cashers astrals lvl faster cause of WB and arena rewards.

Im a light casher VIP and wings and keys or rods sometimes, i have never been beaten by a non-casher, and its not because they suck or im a good player, its because this is about money. Its not about time, because theres a limit in Dungeons and rewards runs. It not about strategy because a non casher with the same lvl, same equip, and better skill tree has not chance against the gems, mounts and clothes extra bonuses.

So stop the lies, a non casher has low chances to win against a casher, no matter what strategy or time he puts in the game. As a casher has no chance to win against a Heavy casher that buys everything he sees in the shop.

And thats whats killing the game, its about money and some luck. (Soon the luck will be able to be bougth in the shop too). See ya.

by djordaek

Comment

You can get fashion shard from Tower of Trials(46-80 dungeons), in 2 weeks i have collected enough shards and with a bit of luck i have a fashion level 3 and 4 shards.

Comment

What does a fashion shard look like? I've completed 12 - 15 dungeons of lvl 46-49, and I've not seen a single shard - nor can I see them having selected "view drops" and used the mouseover hover to see the item descriptions. Can someone please confirm where these fashion shards come from, and also what they look like? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X