Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

I mean ***, really

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I mean ***, really

    What the hell happened whit astraling..misfortunes whole screen, really that the way should be ?
    I spend 1m gold for 1k upgrade point in astral..before u can do alot more.. this astraling gettin in my nerves..

  • #2
    Originally posted by HappySlap View Post
    What the hell happened whit astraling..misfortunes whole screen, really that the way should be ?
    I spend 1m gold for 1k upgrade point in astral..before u can do alot more.. this astraling gettin in my nerves..
    Bad luck. I got 3 oranges today, multiple blues and purples, and yesterday I got 2 oranges and tons of blues. All luck somedays you have great luck and some days you have terrible luck. I had worse luck prepatch than I do post patch.

    Comment


    • #3
      idk, i start astraling after patch, all money to astraling, not a single orange, and misfortunes all the way..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HappySlap View Post
        idk, i start astraling after patch, all money to astraling, not a single orange, and misfortunes all the way..
        That is normal.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • #5
          to many misfortune,
          -----)darky | s115(-------

          Comment


          • #6
            no is not normal, i do astraling before to.. i dont need oranges, i just wana ride of misfortuness all over the screen

            Comment


            • #7
              'Normal' in my game with astrals so far, pre and post patch, has always been at least 50 to 75% of astrals gained being misfortune... *shrug* still seems normal to me...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • #8
                then u get patch much before we

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HappySlap View Post
                  then u get patch much before we
                  possibly... lols... In honesty though - I've always been 'unlucky' in astrals. So when everyone starts complaining and I've not noticed a difference... maybe my luck is turning up... ^_^
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Though there is nothing to support it, there is talk that the groundwork for the new astrals is partially added to the percentages - like the addition of the SP/MP quests that, as of now, cannot be completed. This is probably more wishful thinking than anything else though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i have got misfortune and green astral since aug every orange i ever get i buy for 7k points
                      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Though there is nothing to support it, there is talk that the groundwork for the new astrals is partially added to the percentages - like the addition of the SP/MP quests that, as of now, cannot be completed. This is probably more wishful thinking than anything else though.
                        uh what? what does quests have to do with astrals? There is also talk i can get orange if i click while dancing naked under a blue moon..
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                          uh what? what does quests have to do with astrals? There is also talk i can get orange if i click while dancing naked under a blue moon..
                          Read what I posted.

                          I said that because the update was split, there is apparently carryover between the parts. Example: The quests for 70+ cannot be done, yet are present as if a player could. You can make a leap and state that it is therefore *possible* that the astral percentages have been modified for future use in the same way.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I actually paid attention to the previous average rate of gold:astral xp selling greens. I used 30 million gold, over the course of 2 weeks, paying close attention to how much gold purchased 1 xp. The number I arrived at was averaged to about 480 gold per exp. that's 480k for 1k xp. After the patch I've been doing the same thing, and I've noticed the average has increased to around 700 gold per exp. So yeah, astrals have become FAR more expensive to level due to the increased chance to obtain misfortunes.
                            Beyron | Empire
                            69 Mage
                            Kongregate S-5

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the long and hard you raise your astral, the more you are curious and continue to play the game MONEYTUNE.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X