Clothes Rip-Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes Rip-Off

I have to say I am totally appalled at the clothes system. I used 2 pieces of clothing only to lose one during the enchantment phase along with 50k of Gold when the status says good chance...are you kidding me? That along with the percentages that are out of whack for enchantments and for the VIP and Altar spin wheels is atrocious...Spend 20k gold to get 5K gold or spend 20k gold to get a cheap pot...the items should be at least worth the spin amount. The VIP wheel is the same I mean you spend 22 or more coins to try and get something decent and get all bottom tier items. It costs nothing to add the odd random level 5, 6, 7, or 8 stone in there. Greed is not attractive so I really hope that R2Games does something about this gouging of the customers who keep them in business.

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
    Spend 20k gold to get 5K gold or spend 20k gold to get a cheap pot...the items should be at least worth the spin amount.
    Agree what a joke! Yes the items should be of equal value or higher, not *** 4 times less!

Comment

20k gold for 2k daru and one kill in wild some take lesser time to kill that spin take and pick rewards is more :/
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Why did you synth at "good"? Did you use cores? Were you synthing 2 different level of clothes?

I do admit, I'd rather see a percentage than a word qualifier. Numerals >> qualifiers.

Comment

I have no complains about VIP wheel since its a bonus to me..

Clothes, on the other hand, which are highly expensive, disappear when the chances are "Good" .. is too much for me to bear.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

The title is misleading, I was expecting pictures.

And yes a % would be nice
            CRCSUX
            Knight
            S50

Comment

you use a token in places of a peice of clothing so you dont lose both of them. not two peices at the same time bozo. plus buy luck tokens to increase success rate. Yes in order for you to enjoy anything in this game you have pay for it because those greedy bastards and thieves. And this is the most legel way to steal your money.

Comment

Man, I am frustrated on how R2 doesnt care about their customers. Clothes, clothes clothes.....First they give you an incentive to buy them, then they take it away, and give you instructions. What happened to giving you the incentive to buy them and the instructions. The clothes are really expensive...I mean, Really! I think its ok that they made the clothes, but give us a decent chance to upgrade them and keep them. Now, its like you all dont care. Im not spending more money on this game til you all fix this.

Comment

Must go to the store now and buy me 5kk lottery tickets to see if I can become a millionaire telling them at checkout I pay when I have check my plots I get're guaranteed win as much the ticket costs.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

*rips off all her clothes and skinny dips in the pool*

Oh, wrong kind of ripping clothes off? :/

*picks up clothes and slouches off...*

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      *rips off all her clothes and skinny dips in the pool*

Oh, wrong kind of ripping clothes off? :/

*picks up clothes and slouches off...*
                      My kinda gal

Comment

Calling people bozo is counterproductive to achieving anything...if your boss said you were doing a good job...would you expect to be fired? If someone said you did a good deed would you think that they would complain and call you names. The term good means that it should in almost all cases turn out favorable, excellent means there should be zero chance for failure and fair means that it could go either way. Using the term good by R2Games is misleading and in my opinion just plain theft.

Comment

There seems to be MANY players with similar experience regarding this clothing issue. I had a similar experience losing TONs of balens the first night clothing came out. At the time it did not say that clothing needed to be the same level and it said on the synthesizing screen that there is a GOOD chance. Not once was it ever successful in more than 20 tries. Those are not "good" odds. The game will also not allow the use of the charms unless the clothing are both of the same level. It will let you try and even tell you the odds are GOOD and I have never seen it succeed. What they really should do is place a stop in the game that will not allow players to perform an action that will fail... and cause you to waste money. It is pretty simple to do. There are many instances in this game where a player can perform actions that will waste money. Fashion core usage above level 2 clothing is another example. There are many more...

I brought these concerns up to R2 the night of the 1.5 phase one release and have been getting the run around since. I thought they would appreciate the input. I am a long time gamer and have worked on many web games in the USA as a developer and tester. I sent them a very detailed ticket outlining many bugs and how they effect players negatively and asked for some assistance. I had thought that the company would realize the mistake and how many paying players it was making unhappy. Instead I am shocked that they WILL NOT answer my concerns and keep closing my ticket without answering. I keep reopening the ticket asking why they close it without answering me. Finally R2 VIP e-mailed me asking what my concerns were and said they valued my feedback so I sent a similar response to the original ticket. It has been over a week since and they have not answered me back either.

As I stated earlier. I have been involved with A LOT of games at a lot of different levels and I have NEVER seen such poor service and treatment of players. After doing some research I found that R2 is based in China and is known for recirculating Asian games to Western markets. I really feel like they do not care about the players and just focus on ways to milk them for money. I do not know if they do not fear the law because of their location or what their story is but their actions and are unethical and bad business.

I will send my report to the appropriate bodies but I write in warning to spend your money wisely and interact with this company with caution.
                          I will certainly not give them any additional money.

Comment

Originally posted by R28387429 View Post
                            There seems to be MANY players with similar experience regarding this clothing issue. I had a similar experience losing TONs of balens the first night clothing came out. At the time it did not say that clothing needed to be the same level and it said on the synthesizing screen that there is a GOOD chance. Not once was it ever successful in more than 20 tries. Those are not "good" odds. The game will also not allow the use of the charms unless the clothing are both of the same level. It will let you try and even tell you the odds are GOOD and I have never seen it succeed. What they really should do is place a stop in the game that will not allow players to perform an action that will fail... and cause you to waste money. It is pretty simple to do. There are many instances in this game where a player can perform actions that will waste money. Fashion core usage above level 2 clothing is another example. There are many more...

I brought these concerns up to R2 the night of the 1.5 phase one release and have been getting the run around since. I thought they would appreciate the input. I am a long time gamer and have worked on many web games in the USA as a developer and tester. I sent them a very detailed ticket outlining many bugs and how they effect players negatively and asked for some assistance. I had thought that the company would realize the mistake and how many paying players it was making unhappy. Instead I am shocked that they WILL NOT answer my concerns and keep closing my ticket without answering. I keep reopening the ticket asking why they close it without answering me. Finally R2 VIP e-mailed me asking what my concerns were and said they valued my feedback so I sent a similar response to the original ticket. It has been over a week since and they have not answered me back either.

As I stated earlier. I have been involved with A LOT of games at a lot of different levels and I have NEVER seen such poor service and treatment of players. After doing some research I found that R2 is based in China and is known for recirculating Asian games to Western markets. I really feel like they do not care about the players and just focus on ways to milk them for money. I do not know if they do not fear the law because of their location or what their story is but their actions and are unethical and bad business.

I will send my report to the appropriate bodies but I write in warning to spend your money wisely and interact with this company with caution.
                            I will certainly not give them any additional money.
                            This all could have been avoided by using the safe method. I don't think you are going to be able to substantiate any sort of case. Players "leap" first without doing some basic research beforehand.

Comment

I did everything I was supose to do including useing max luck charms 100% and wings look same ,no stat diff, and 60$ GONE. NO ONE WOULD DO THIS YOU WONT TALK TO ME. THIS IS FRAUD.
                              Last edited by R28360173; 03-22-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X