Clothes Rip-Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R28360173 View Post
    I did everything I was supose to do including useing max luck charms 100% and wings look same ,no stat diff, and 60$ GONE. NO ONE WOULD DO THIS YOU WONT TALK TO ME. THIS IS FRAUD.
    What did you do during synth *exactly*?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      This all could have been avoided by using the safe method. I don't think you are going to be able to substantiate any sort of case. Players "leap" first without doing some basic research beforehand.
      When you buy tokens in an arcade and put them into a machine that is not working the arcade will credit you. With R2 you can't even get someone to respond. It's bad business. It could be fraud...call it what ever you want. My whole point is an ethical company would work to protect paying customers and not leave loop holes in place that allow them to waste time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by R28360173 View Post
        I did everything I was supose to do including useing max luck charms 100% and wings look same ,no stat diff, and 60$ GONE. NO ONE WOULD DO THIS YOU WONT TALK TO ME. THIS IS FRAUD.
        based around what you are saying, you leveled your wings to level 2.... so what were you expecting to see and to happen ?
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I think he is saying that R2games ripped him off and I feel the same way. If you have no comprehension of the definition of good then don't use it. The proper thing to do is to post percentages rather than stealing a persons clothing that they PAID to obtain. The term good is misleading and I also believe fraudulent in nature. And you can defend r2games all you want but the truth is that their customer service is a freaking joke. Most companies respect the people that spend money on their games but r2games would prefer to rip them off in hopes that they are just stupid kids that will run to mom or dad for more credits. I already filed a BBB complaint against them and VISA who owns Playspan for their conduct.

Comment

Working...
          X