Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Cross Sserver PvP Points and warrior's mark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cross Sserver PvP Points and warrior's mark

    We know warrior's mark are awarded once/week..at reset
    Will we get more then 1 warrior's mark? like 1 for every 1k pts we have? or is 1 mark/week maximum?

    i'm asking this because the 1k target is very low...you can get that by doing group arena for 3 days alone
    for last rewards i had 3,4k..somehow only half registered and got 1 mark+title that seems to do absolutely nothing

  • #2
    it says 1k or above in game. there is no mention of per 1k...

    so yes it's easy to obtain.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • #3
      but then...

      aren't these new cross server pvp pts USELESS?

      Comment


      • #4
        no problem i`ll have another mount soon )

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nerfme View Post
          but then...

          aren't these new cross server pvp pts USELESS?
          How do you reach that conclusion? you get a free mount in 15 weeks max...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            How do you reach that conclusion? you get a free mount in 15 weeks max...
            cause u get that mount by not even trying,
            again 1k pts can be reached with 3 days GA and only other factor in obtaining that mount would be getting lucky when opening the box

            i'm 240k for a while now.afk'd bg's for most of that time and was looking forward to getting/spending some pvp pts...seems that's not possible as of yet

            if 1 warrior's mark is all there is to this new pvp point system they could have just given the horse away for free in 15 weeks and avoid getting our hopes up for no reason

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nerfme View Post
              cause u get that mount by not even trying,
              again 1k pts can be reached with 3 days GA and only other factor in obtaining that mount would be getting lucky when opening the box

              i'm 240k for a while now.afk'd bg's for most of that time and was looking forward to getting/spending some pvp pts...seems that's not possible as of yet

              if 1 warrior's mark is all there is to this new pvp point system they could have just given the horse away for free in 15 weeks and avoid getting our hopes up for no reason
              well we don't know what else is in store to come in the later parts of the patch.

              They're not exactly giving it away. It takes a few BG's at least to get the 1k points, more if you've not got a strong build. Also there are those who may not be able to attend more than a few BG's a week... So it's not plain sailing for everyone.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm not sure either but from what I could discern from players with 2k or more, it seems to be random. One player stated he had well over 2k and received 1 mark while another set of players stated they received 2. Sorry we cannot be of more assistance.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  I'm not sure either but from what I could discern from players with 2k or more, it seems to be random. One player stated he had well over 2k and received 1 mark while another set of players stated they received 2. Sorry we cannot be of more assistance.
                  I had about 1200 points on saturday, and I got two marks. So yeah, random :/

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X