Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Sserver PvP Points and warrior's mark

We know warrior's mark are awarded once/week..at reset
    Will we get more then 1 warrior's mark? like 1 for every 1k pts we have? or is 1 mark/week maximum?

i'm asking this because the 1k target is very low...you can get that by doing group arena for 3 days alone
    for last rewards i had 3,4k..somehow only half registered and got 1 mark+title that seems to do absolutely nothing

it says 1k or above in game. there is no mention of per 1k...

so yes it's easy to obtain.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

but then...

aren't these new cross server pvp pts USELESS?

Comment

no problem i`ll have another mount soon )

Comment

Originally posted by nerfme View Post
          but then...

aren't these new cross server pvp pts USELESS?
          How do you reach that conclusion? you get a free mount in 15 weeks max...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            How do you reach that conclusion? you get a free mount in 15 weeks max...
            cause u get that mount by not even trying,
            again 1k pts can be reached with 3 days GA and only other factor in obtaining that mount would be getting lucky when opening the box

i'm 240k for a while now.afk'd bg's for most of that time and was looking forward to getting/spending some pvp pts...seems that's not possible as of yet

if 1 warrior's mark is all there is to this new pvp point system they could have just given the horse away for free in 15 weeks and avoid getting our hopes up for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by nerfme View Post
              cause u get that mount by not even trying,
              again 1k pts can be reached with 3 days GA and only other factor in obtaining that mount would be getting lucky when opening the box

i'm 240k for a while now.afk'd bg's for most of that time and was looking forward to getting/spending some pvp pts...seems that's not possible as of yet

if 1 warrior's mark is all there is to this new pvp point system they could have just given the horse away for free in 15 weeks and avoid getting our hopes up for no reason
              well we don't know what else is in store to come in the later parts of the patch.

They're not exactly giving it away. It takes a few BG's at least to get the 1k points, more if you've not got a strong build. Also there are those who may not be able to attend more than a few BG's a week... So it's not plain sailing for everyone.

Comment

I'm not sure either but from what I could discern from players with 2k or more, it seems to be random. One player stated he had well over 2k and received 1 mark while another set of players stated they received 2. Sorry we cannot be of more assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  I'm not sure either but from what I could discern from players with 2k or more, it seems to be random. One player stated he had well over 2k and received 1 mark while another set of players stated they received 2. Sorry we cannot be of more assistance.
                  I had about 1200 points on saturday, and I got two marks. So yeah, random :/

Comment

Working...
                  X