X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by sucubae View Post
    how about a simple solution to this arguement. when doing higher level multis you can pick between normal and nightmare. why not have the choice when entering bg to go cross server or stay on your own server? that would end all of this.
    If you segregated by server (read: your choice), BGs for upper levels would be the same ol' BG over and over.

Leave a comment:

• sucubae
    replied
    how about a simple solution to this arguement. when doing higher level multis you can pick between normal and nightmare. why not have the choice when entering bg to go cross server or stay on your own server? that would end all of this.

Leave a comment:

• luciole78
    replied
    Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
    As a better player on my server I hate the CS BG, but I always have hated BG if we are being completely honest. The new BG is just a hot steaming pile. At lvl 60, I'm fighting ppl in 100% legendary equipment I have zero chance at winning unless I die multiple times to kill 1. The honor loss taken to get enough dryads to kill 1 player simply isn't worth the effort at all. *It should also be noted I was never an honor farmer I got my two kills and ran carts for the duration unless I was attacked which only happened if someone mis-clicked me.

All in all, I bought the clothes and the cat (hey I'm female) but I will not upgrade the clothes any further, nor will I spend a dime more. Debating whether or not to even keep VIP. I've skipped everything but WB the last two days and blitzed. No MPs, no GA, no BG, this patch was the nail in the coffin that has had me finding other things to do lately. The pay to win scale is dipped just too far on the pay side and not nearly worth the price of achievement.
    Same here I am doing max maybe 4 kills before , and often misclick , I never exagerate on kill and I dont want to do more 2 for me is all enough. But the issue is you kill 2 and earn around96honors but you just got attacked by one little crusader and bang you loose 200 honors and maybe more ;(( and than what how many kills I have to do to gain that back ..better forget about it.

Than when I am lucky enough got my two kills , I am just very impress and just dont want to move the rest of the game ,, ,and where is my fun there? Its not the cross -server that I dont like ... but the unbalance ways to earn honor versus to loose a tones.

Now I should just let them killing me over and over till I return crusader ,but by the meantimes founding another ways to increase my br and level ... and than killing with smile all those higher rank )) how fun is that

Leave a comment:

• AyaSnow
    replied
    Um, I think I'm VIP level 5... so I guess I must be really bad XD Cuz I still lost 400 honor first time I tried CSBG ^_^a

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
    Well, that makes sense for that aim. (Though as you said, super annoying XD) But umm... ^_^a what if your sole aim in BG is to gather those crystals without losing honor? Cuz the crystals have been my goal since the beginning, but I'd rather not lose all my honor in the process ^_^V Don't suppose I could claim diplomatic immunity and just be ignored by everyone could I? ^_~ That would be awesome.
    through game play you have acquired enough honour to be a worth while target for honour farming. Or not acquired enough so that peeps think you're weak and an easy kill.

Either way you're a target...

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Well, that makes sense for that aim. (Though as you said, super annoying XD) But umm... ^_^a what if your sole aim in BG is to gather those crystals without losing honor? Cuz the crystals have been my goal since the beginning, but I'd rather not lose all my honor in the process ^_^V Don't suppose I could claim diplomatic immunity and just be ignored by everyone could I? ^_~ That would be awesome.
    You know the answer. Those crystals will be the death of all honor.

I guess if there are only a couple spoilers (players with high BR but low honor) you could try social engineering - and try and talk your way to a truce.

Just curious are you at honor reducing VIP level? You don't have to answer of course.

Leave a comment:

• AyaSnow
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    And so, at the risk of getting a "duh" statement, I'll say it. If you sole aim is to increase honor and in your current BG of your bracket has too many low numerically honored players, you're forced to play defensive. No more cart runs unless you want to take a risk. Dance around guardians. Use a morph card (unless they fixed this - it worked pre 1.5X). Piggyback on players moving around. Use your (slight) speed bonus/advantage against players who are on a kill streak. Or, eat the 5 minute honor debuff and try another BG after those 5 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by DrBaconMD View Post
    tl;dr: [ATTACH=CONFIG]35354[/ATTACH] <- here's the world's smallest violin. Go to town.
    OMG LMFAO! I <3 you man! I miss your forum posts!

Leave a comment:

• DrBaconMD
    replied
    (I skipped the last few pages so I'm sorry if this was addressed already)

I'm sick of seeing people complain that Elite Warriors are somehow screwing higher ranked players over simply because they are still Elite Warriors, and they're somehow doing this to Crusaders and up on purpose. You know why I, as an Elite Warrior with a 35k BR, never did BGs before the switch to CS BGs? Because 60+ poachers would sit outside my spawn area and cherry pick the whole time. Not everyone, obviously, but there was always one or two that ruined every single BG for the rest of us.

Now, at level 56, I am able to win more than I lose. I can't beat every lvl 59 in my bracket, but I can make them interesting most of the time. I never build up a Dryad because I seldom lose more than one fight in a row. So if you lose to me and you lose honor, don't **** and moan about it. It's not my fault that bully cherry pickers made me not do BGs before, and it's not my fault I only make about half my guilds GBs. If a lower-honor player beats a higher-honor player, then the winner should gain and the loser should lose.

This isn't middle-school recreational-level soccer. We all don't get a trophy. We all don't get orange slices and capri suns and we're not all winners. If that bugs you, go put your training wheels back on your bikes so you don't fall and hurt yourselves.

tl;dr: Click image for larger version

Name:	4692-ff47eda2237ecac8c4adfdac90278588.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1664773 <- here's the world's smallest violin. Go to town.

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    yes i agree play smart , even non casher 30k br can kill full casher 60k br with 10 dryads and attacking that 60k br casher after it has done battle.
    all this casher can go on spawnspot n waiting untill some of noobs will attack u

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    I can't say I'm really a fan of cross-server BG. I regularly lose honor on the order of 100+ if I join the battle grounds now. But I'll give you a chance to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm a level 67 archer who just hit knight crusader. I don't have clothes; I have level 1 wings and the lvl 55 PvP set. I haven't been able to kill people in battle grounds for a while, so I just go after the crystal shards. It's been slow going, but that's been okay with me. I get a decent amount of honor from doing guild battles after all. I find dryad's hunting to be both dishonorable and, at my level, useless - most people are either going to kill me or won't give me more than 35 honor anyway. I've built myself with all patk, mdef, and HP to try and focus on what archers are supposed to do - kill mages. So tell me what I'm doing wrong, and I'll try to fix it. Constructive posts guys - they're good to do. ^_^
    You've been around. I know of you. You're not doing anything wrong. The irony in all this is that everyone likely knows how to avoid honor loss - but actually being super diligent about doing so gets difficult. In addition, when confronted with the problem, said players will insist on doing things their way.

And so, at the risk of getting a "duh" statement, I'll say it. If you sole aim is to increase honor and in your current BG of your bracket has too many low numerically honored players, you're forced to play defensive. No more cart runs unless you want to take a risk. Dance around guardians. Use a morph card (unless they fixed this - it worked pre 1.5X). Piggyback on players moving around. Use your (slight) speed bonus/advantage against players who are on a kill streak. Or, eat the 5 minute honor debuff and try another BG after those 5 minutes.

The above is based on a poor scenario. If there are better honor numbers in your BG, suit to taste.

Leave a comment:

• AyaSnow
    replied
    I can't say I'm really a fan of cross-server BG. I regularly lose honor on the order of 100+ if I join the battle grounds now. But I'll give you a chance to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm a level 67 archer who just hit knight crusader. I don't have clothes; I have level 1 wings and the lvl 55 PvP set. I haven't been able to kill people in battle grounds for a while, so I just go after the crystal shards. It's been slow going, but that's been okay with me. I get a decent amount of honor from doing guild battles after all. I find dryad's hunting to be both dishonorable and, at my level, useless - most people are either going to kill me or won't give me more than 35 honor anyway. I've built myself with all patk, mdef, and HP to try and focus on what archers are supposed to do - kill mages. So tell me what I'm doing wrong, and I'll try to fix it. Constructive posts guys - they're good to do. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    Let me clear up something : someone who is ranked below Crusader...doesnt loose Honor when they loose a fight in BGs. You keep reminiscing to me njoying huge rewards/little losses when I was lower ranked...erh no. Didnt loose anything at all when I lost. Noone does bfore Crusader.

And you conveniently and STILL ignore what I described to you as a problem I see. You just rebutt again, reproduce again what you already said - as if I wasnt able to read it the first time . As mentioned above, its not really fruitfull...and by now, the njoyment has worn of.

Good Luck, and enjoy the game .
    I fully understand the "no loss before crusader" aspect about BGs. Why else would I have said "32,000 +/-"? Everyone can get there... even if players have to limp in order to do this.

I still do not understand what you are complaining about. Honor loss? You would like it lessened?

Same to you and remember to play BGs wisely.

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    Let me clear up something : someone who is ranked below Crusader...doesnt loose Honor when they loose a fight in BGs. You keep reminiscing to me njoying huge rewards/little losses when I was lower ranked...erh no. Didnt loose anything at all when I lost. Noone does bfore Crusader.

And you conveniently and STILL ignore what I described to you as a problem I see. You just rebutt again, reproduce again what you already said - as if I wasnt able to read it the first time . As mentioned above, its not really fruitfull...and by now, the njoyment has worn of.

Good Luck, and enjoy the game .

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    Hmmm....still engaging huh?

I mostly editing typos out of my posts.

You make me smile how you conveniently ignore what I showed you on the previous page...which is you dont hesitate to argue based on assumptions, and you dont hesitate to contradict yourelves. Youre making it even better now, coming back and defending your style.

Hence, my question stands: whats the point in arguing with you ? Obviously, you need a really elaborate 2 pages long conversation to be able to reproduce what you have written in this Thread before...as if I hadnt read it.

Why do I still keep on posting ? Cos it amuses me tbh .

Apart from that, the conversation with you is not very fruitfull in regards to what I see as a problem with the System which is, even if you are a peacefull player who doesnt rly care much about honor in BGs, mainly go the there for the boxes ( read : chests, cos its earned in BGs...) and Quest, you will loose a lot of honor rly fast if youre ranked Crusader . And your chances of making that honor back in the same BG are more than slim . Which will ultimatly lead to less and less people playing BGs. Why?

Because if I - who has nice BR and all - can be made loose honor rly simple and fast, what is going to happen to all the NonCashplayers when they hit Crusader...at last ? The Elite Warriors hunting THEM will not need 40, 50% Dryads or more...possibly, 20, 30% will suffice . ANd then the NonCash/little cash Crusader will be down 200 honor, honor which they have possibly worked much harder for than the Cash Elite Warrior that just killed them,

You understand the problem now?
    I'm not ignoring anything.

I told you why the honor system works. It's a "rubber band". I stated that with average BR a lower honored player will gain honor quickly, while a higher honored player will lose it quickly. You were a low honored player once and you received the good chunks in honor while losing small amounts when you lost. Now that you are higher honored (compared to the BGs you get involved in), you stand to lose - a lot. Dryad's blessings are a means to even the playfield. I stated how to counter this a bit - learn to know who is whom, see who the spoilers are, use the guardians, attack higher honored players than you and generally, play it safe. If you cannot cart to get the chests, then that is the price you pay - for now.

Your postulation of "what will a free player do" is a known one: They will lose - unless they either: camp at x9 or very slowly build BR. Remove those examples and the free player Crusader will likely stay at 32,000 +/-.

When you get to 70+, you'll see that unless you're ungodly overpowered, it's usually a 1:1 or 2:1 deal. There is no more chaining unless you get low BRed players in that bracket... and even then, Dryad's @ 20% can start to turn the tide.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X