Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    There will be an element of randomness in changed brackets a bit in 1.6X, so all is not lost.

Honor system is fine as it is. Look at the honor title (though that's not perfect in and of itself) and if it's higher than yours, you either will win and get a decent chunk of honor or you lose and lose little. If you try and take on a lower honor titled player, that's a risk as it's the opposite of the above. The "exciting" part is fighting a similar honor titled player as you do not know if you are above or below. Hedge your bets.

It's always been about playing smart, teamwork (long forgotten) and, well, BR. I know players don't appreciate that fact but it's there.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Some love, some hate. I get 3k/day at xsbg so i love it.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
    i think it should be as 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, thats how it should be in battle grounds this way ever one gets a chance in the area
    Why stop there? Why not just have 40s-41, 42-43, 44-45, etc. The levels arn't what make it a problem. It is the amount of honor loss you get from lower ranks. So what needs a revamp is the honor loss system of the game. Fix that and then everything will be fine. Who cares if your a lower lvl if you arn't crusader and you lose a match. You don't lose anything but time. The brackets are fine as is. Just fix the damn honor loss system and make it more fair.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    i think it should be as 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, thats how it should be in battle grounds this way ever one gets a chance in the area
    Gonna ask them to change the map to match this too?

Leave a comment:

• Why_Me
    replied

+100 most definitely

Leave a comment:

• drphil69er
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Byronsan
    replied
    Do i have to remind about posts 2-3 weeks before about how unfair 40+ BG is ?
    What you asked - you got it.
    Your HS level is to low. Oh come on - dont do GB kills quest if you scared to loose honour. Level up HS to lvl20 and then go GB.
    Damn it - do you really think you HAVE to do something here. Its voluntary, especially BG. You can join and get your Q done.
    If you scared to loose honour - play safe, do not collect shards (its not mandatory too).
    If you want your kills - find someone 2 honour levels above you and suicide (-10 honour max)
    After 3-4 deaths - find someone with close BR and hopefully 1 honour rank above you and kill him
    voila - you got your 100+ honour and 1 BG kill

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by Danielwright View Post
    As far as im concerned the new cross server BG is now for cashers only. i was doing very well in battle grounds before this now i loose every time. its a joke r2... u have ruined another great game beacuse of your greed for money.

Stack dryad can help you if you want to kill.
    I lost more than 700 in every single BG even though I kil 6-9 people.
    Ask why?
    To many Crusader player that chase me around when they already stack more than 30% Dryad and my tittle already Knight Crusader... Im not really suprise if seeing notice that I lose 400... Im not...
    Plus, Im on lvl 68 that rarely goes to Demon... you can imagine how minimum my exp to lvl up talent and giving chance for other to stun me.

So...
    What your actual problem?
    Becouse you can't kill? Becouse you can't farm honor?
    Don't tell me you want to win on every single battle. They're not NPC, they're player as well... if you want a static win, play offline game. You'll always win for sure when you reach lvl requirement.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R26247375 View Post
    I am not a heavy casher myself (only spent just enough to get a wing, costumes and VIP. If you do the math, that's about 25-40$) but I must say the new BG's a lot of fun for me. Better than Lv60+ people picking on lower-level players like myself (Lv48). It's a great improvement! It's not MOSTLY about the cash. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.

Heck, during the Lv30-39 BG in-before cross-server BG, I can beat almost anyone there that time, including heavy cashers. And I have not spent a single dime then yet. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.
    As Panthaz said, for every bracket you move up, so does the competition.

Leave a comment:

• Panthaz89
    replied
    Originally posted by R26247375 View Post
    I am not a heavy casher myself (only spent just enough to get a wing, costumes and VIP. If you do the math, that's about 25-40$) but I must say the new BG's a lot of fun for me. Better than Lv60+ people picking on lower-level players like myself (Lv48). It's a great improvement! It's not MOSTLY about the cash. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.

Heck, during the Lv30-39 BG in-before cross-server BG, I can beat almost anyone there that time, including heavy cashers. And I have not spent a single dime then yet. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.
    being lvl 50+ is entirely different from 40+ people can stay in the 50s for an extreme amount of time due to talents same with any above brackets except its worse because they can even stay there longer and the discrepancy of br goes up along the way. the second you hit 50 you won't be ready for the people who are 59 in the 50 pve set legendary that have 200+ minimum to all mount stats. I'm not in the 50s brackets i'm in the 60s but I know its a lot different then the 40-49 difference is small and 49 won't last that long unless you don't wanna lvl and progress faster in cata and other things in the game...oh yeah and your more help to your guild(guild battles and contribution) if you lvl faster because than you can gain the 55 set and more astral slots( as well as the level difference and little boost to stats).

Leave a comment:

• saifsalah
    replied
    not fair like example I in server 105 and fight with server 3 or 1 , and BR for them over then me 20k , no chance to me kill them , war-tun just love money i don't care about the customers

Leave a comment:

• R26247375
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlexandrusS5
    replied
    the problem with free balen offers is that they are not the same for every version of the game, R2 incidentally has some of the best offers available, my version of the game, is riddled with virus offers, & barely anything worth bothering to try, some people get lucky, some can't get a decent offer, I've tried many times.

Leave a comment:

• sucubae
    replied
    as someone that is on a server barely 45 days old. cross server sucks. noone on our server is 57 yet. at least before we were on equal footing. i am ranked 26th on my server and i can barely scratch most people in bg now. all this game has become is for cashers. and no i did not hunt people "20 levels lower". if i killed someone that was over 3 levels lower than me it was usually due to a misclick.
    Last edited by sucubae; 03-03-2013, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Greithoth
    replied
    Originally posted by lance137 View Post
    aww i guess your not buying
    Nope. It's your turn this time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X