Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server battle ground sucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server battle ground sucks!

As far as im concerned the new cross server BG is now for cashers only. i was doing very well in battle grounds before this now i loose every time. its a joke r2... u have ruined another great game beacuse of your greed for money.

You were owning people 20 levels below you and enjoying it. Now you finally have a chance to fight fairly and you cry?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

no one can afford to fight fairly due to the massive honor loss every time you lose to someone with a lower rank

now if that massive honor loss wasnt there then no one would have that much of a problem with dying, at least explain the whole picture and no just bits of it

and for those players in the lv70 range is tough due to less players in a bg and the fact that some of the strongest players haunt lv70 bgs, tough to score wins and losing does you no favors, decreasing your honor/rank

Comment

Cross server BG is the best event in the game at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          You were owning people 20 levels below you and enjoying it. Now you finally have a chance to fight fairly and you cry?
          ^_^ this
          Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Cross server BG is the best event in the game at the moment.
          Definitely

Comment

quite fun to fight guys with 3-4 months headstart ahead of us lol. really fair indeed. "chance to fight fairly" .. i nearly fell of my chair laughing at that one lol

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
              quite fun to fight guys with 3-4 months headstart ahead of us lol. really fair indeed. "chance to fight fairly" .. i nearly fell of my chair laughing at that one lol
              This aspect regarding server age hurts the most at 70+, then at 60-69, but overall it's a welcome change.

Comment

Very fun to fight early servers lvl 59s with 52k br. You know all that months of mount whips,soul crystals and crypt,guild horse.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  This aspect regarding server age hurts the most at 70+, then at 60-69, but overall it's a welcome change.
                  that is still hardly an issue for the determined players to catch up. the issue is with the period of time earlier players have had access to the unlimited summoner.

Comment

obviously everyone loving the bg system is either a low pvp-rank player who enjoys getting 200 honor per kill or a lvl holder who is pretty much unkillable. im one of the former people and yes its easy to get to crusader now. but i have also seen how hard it will be once you get there. i killed a fresh lvl 55 crusader 3 times in a bg today (dryads!) and made him lose 1000 honor. must have been fun for him.

Comment

I'm kinda liking it. I am not a heavy casher, but it's a lot more fun now. I like making friends cross server and talking trash cross server to friends. Enjoy it, it's a social game it's fun. Remember fun?

Comment

As a better player on my server I hate the CS BG, but I always have hated BG if we are being completely honest. The new BG is just a hot steaming pile. At lvl 60, I'm fighting ppl in 100% legendary equipment I have zero chance at winning unless I die multiple times to kill 1. The honor loss taken to get enough dryads to kill 1 player simply isn't worth the effort at all. *It should also be noted I was never an honor farmer I got my two kills and ran carts for the duration unless I was attacked which only happened if someone mis-clicked me.

All in all, I bought the clothes and the cat (hey I'm female) but I will not upgrade the clothes any further, nor will I spend a dime more. Debating whether or not to even keep VIP. I've skipped everything but WB the last two days and blitzed. No MPs, no GA, no BG, this patch was the nail in the coffin that has had me finding other things to do lately. The pay to win scale is dipped just too far on the pay side and not nearly worth the price of achievement.

Comment

I cross server BG. When wining earned 200 Honors. When losing, lost 10 Honors.
                          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                            that is still hardly an issue for the determined players to catch up. the issue is with the period of time earlier players have had access to the unlimited summoner.
                            They can catch up still with your complaint. Next go around, buy stones.

Comment

haha fight fair you guys are funny its not fair when a noncasher player fights a player that has spent 1000 dollars in a pay to win game its also not fair when a player comes out naked and dies very fast a bunch of time then gears up and chases someone down to make them lose 400 honor haha you guys kill me with this word fair.fair is 2 lvl 59s that have not spent a dime on the game going at it may the one that has invested the most time in game win now that is fair.whats not fair is lvl 50 johnny moneybags killing lvl 59 tiny tim.whats not fair is a mage opens with rain of fire and kills both troops and takes you to half hp then you get to hit his 1 troop for 9k then its his turn again.and if your one of those players that think aoe damage vs single target damage is fair we can fight i get a machine gun and you get a knife does that sound fair to you
                              Last edited by lance137; 03-03-2013, 07:48 PM.
                              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                              X