Cross server battle ground sucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    They can catch up still with your complaint. Next go around, buy stones.
    nah, don't feel like falling into their ploy. removed unlimited summoner so we can buy legend stones for 145 balens each? that's hardly determined, that's plain brainless. if you're talking about buying from guild store then okay lets calculate, 150 stones x 8 x 500k per piece = ~700 million gold (2.5kk gold per day) and 200+ days waiting (half year). with that amount of gold you can get a level 10 astral plus another level 9. don't you think the magnitude of my complaint is insignificant compared to the magnitude of unfairness done with the new patch? we'll see dude, there will be tonnes of server merges coming up. yes, tonnes of it (unless they refuse to even merge dead servers), because players are all not dumb.. they realise quickly how unfair a system they have been put into as they play for awhile
    Last edited by shynnblue; 03-03-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

have you ever seen a fair war? Sad is that this war emerged from the players vs. players to players vs. game. Thats a fail

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You were owning people 20 levels below you and enjoying it. Now you finally have a chance to fight fairly and you cry?
        yes esp s90+ have a chance to fight someone 4-5 months ahead of them with full lvl 60 set like fortisking, invasian, bang , paladinrey,

I agree with condorhero that is fair, they shld wait to fight with s150+ when those server guys hit lvl 60.

Coz they get bullied now, 6 months later they bully others.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
          nah, don't feel like falling into their ploy. removed unlimited summoner so we can buy legend stones for 145 balens each? that's hardly determined, that's plain brainless. if you're talking about buying from guild store then okay lets calculate, 150 stones x 8 x 500k per piece = ~700 million gold (2.5kk gold per day) and 200+ days waiting (half year). with that amount of gold you can get a level 10 astral plus another level 9. don't you think the magnitude of my complaint is insignificant compared to the magnitude of unfairness done with the new patch? we'll see dude, there will be tonnes of server merges coming up. yes, tonnes of it (unless they refuse to even merge dead servers), because players are all not dumb.. they realise quickly how unfair a system they have been put into as they play for awhile
          That's your choice. Paying people who have access to stones have that advantage. This also assumes your server has aged out and can get the cream of the crop in stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Danielwright View Post
            As far as im concerned the new cross server BG is now for cashers only. i was doing very well in battle grounds before this now i loose every time. its a joke r2... u have ruined another great game beacuse of your greed for money.
            Get stronger or get beaten. It's pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Greithoth View Post
              Get stronger or get beaten. It's pretty simple.
              you buying im flying
              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                you buying im flying
                I'm a light casher at very best who is entertained by watching people who somehow feel entitled to get a free ride. No one owes you a thing. Join a decent guild, ask questions, do promotions for balens, and work for it like others do. I'm not the strongest but I'm not the weakest.

Comment

Originally posted by Greithoth View Post
                  I'm a light casher at very best who is entertained by watching people who somehow feel entitled to get a free ride. No one owes you a thing. Join a decent guild, ask questions, do promotions for balens, and work for it like others do. I'm not the strongest but I'm not the weakest.
                  aww i guess your not buying
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                    aww i guess your not buying
                    Nope. It's your turn this time.

Comment

as someone that is on a server barely 45 days old. cross server sucks. noone on our server is 57 yet. at least before we were on equal footing. i am ranked 26th on my server and i can barely scratch most people in bg now. all this game has become is for cashers. and no i did not hunt people "20 levels lower". if i killed someone that was over 3 levels lower than me it was usually due to a misclick.
                      Last edited by sucubae; 03-03-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

the problem with free balen offers is that they are not the same for every version of the game, R2 incidentally has some of the best offers available, my version of the game, is riddled with virus offers, & barely anything worth bothering to try, some people get lucky, some can't get a decent offer, I've tried many times.

Comment

I am not a heavy casher myself (only spent just enough to get a wing, costumes and VIP. If you do the math, that's about 25-40$) but I must say the new BG's a lot of fun for me. Better than Lv60+ people picking on lower-level players like myself (Lv48). It's a great improvement! It's not MOSTLY about the cash. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.

Heck, during the Lv30-39 BG in-before cross-server BG, I can beat almost anyone there that time, including heavy cashers. And I have not spent a single dime then yet. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.

Comment

not fair like example I in server 105 and fight with server 3 or 1 , and BR for them over then me 20k , no chance to me kill them , war-tun just love money i don't care about the customers
                            "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Originally posted by R26247375 View Post
                              I am not a heavy casher myself (only spent just enough to get a wing, costumes and VIP. If you do the math, that's about 25-40$) but I must say the new BG's a lot of fun for me. Better than Lv60+ people picking on lower-level players like myself (Lv48). It's a great improvement! It's not MOSTLY about the cash. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.

Heck, during the Lv30-39 BG in-before cross-server BG, I can beat almost anyone there that time, including heavy cashers. And I have not spent a single dime then yet. It's how you learn the best of how you can maximize you character's potential based on its level.
                              being lvl 50+ is entirely different from 40+ people can stay in the 50s for an extreme amount of time due to talents same with any above brackets except its worse because they can even stay there longer and the discrepancy of br goes up along the way. the second you hit 50 you won't be ready for the people who are 59 in the 50 pve set legendary that have 200+ minimum to all mount stats. I'm not in the 50s brackets i'm in the 60s but I know its a lot different then the 40-49 difference is small and 49 won't last that long unless you don't wanna lvl and progress faster in cata and other things in the game...oh yeah and your more help to your guild(guild battles and contribution) if you lvl faster because than you can gain the 55 set and more astral slots( as well as the level difference and little boost to stats).
                              Server 92- King
                              Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by R26247375 View Post

As Panthaz said, for every bracket you move up, so does the competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X