Cross server battle ground sucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Is this your first MMO? How do you play games like WoW, EQ or DAoC when servers are over 5 years old? At least in this game you have the option to cash and catch up.
    You have to mostly pay-to-win to be on the top. In WoW, and others, you don't have to pay to be very awesome, even the top.
    Maybe not shyn's first MMO, but Browser, P2W MMO where there is almost no chance in being the top and lots of unfairness, might be.
    Blood red, pale skin,
    Moonlight draw me in.
    Quench my thrist,
    Coursing veins.
    Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

• Necrpost ftw!
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• The problem is they use levels to match fairness in a game where levels dont mean a hell of alot except your HS level and access to different skills. The other problem is the level gap which players are matched in, is just that..a huge gap. Not only is the armor miles apart but also the HS level. So even by their own matching system of levels...its totally unbalanced and your ment to balance it out with your wallet . More you spend stronger you get..the higher your VIP level is the less honor you lose etc. Im lvl 63 and its funny when I meet a lvl 59 who has 10 k more br than me, but see my HS lvl is higher so I win...camping isnt always a good idea for BG...sure your br is high for your level but......Once you hit crusader you got to wise up in bg, know when to enter and know when to leave lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          Get 100% dryad that's how.
          Sometimes 100% dryad isn't enough. I've killed players with 100% dryad before XD In fact most players in BG I meet that try to kill me mostly need above 50% to stand a small chance...if I use sylphs they'd need another 10 - 30% more...

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          The problem is they use levels to match fairness in a game where levels dont mean a hell of alot except your HS level and access to different skills. The other problem is the level gap which players are matched in, is just that..a huge gap. Not only is the armor miles apart but also the HS level. So even by their own matching system of levels...its totally unbalanced and your ment to balance it out with your wallet . More you spend stronger you get..the higher your VIP level is the less honor you lose etc. Im lvl 63 and its funny when I meet a lvl 59 who has 10 k more br than me, but see my HS lvl is higher so I win...camping isnt always a good idea for BG...sure your br is high for your level but......Once you hit crusader you got to wise up in bg, know when to enter and know when to leave lol.
          Agreed. Slow levelling is mostly harmful to players intending to play for long term since sooner or later you'll be forced to go to higher brackets when you get bored of the lower lvls after camping there for months after maxing everything possible at your lvl. The jump in strength at each bracket is exponential and no amount of slow levelling will help you bridge that gap against experienced and veteran players unless you cashed more than they did.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R292622 View Post
            Cross server was fun for non spenders - Now cross server sucks not because of the people paying for the extra benefits, but because people found it moore effective to sit away from keyboard and still get the honor reward ... this has to end or the people paying will sooner or later decide to leave for other games.

Do something about it ffs
            When was that ?
            All i know is that you can camp for months in order to slay people that have a huge difference (less time) compared to you in terms of playing.
            East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Sometimes 100% dryad isn't enough. I've killed players with 100% dryad before XD In fact most players in BG I meet that try to kill me mostly need above 50% to stand a small chance...if I use sylphs they'd need another 10 - 30% more...

Agreed. Slow levelling is mostly harmful to players intending to play for long term since sooner or later you'll be forced to go to higher brackets when you get bored of the lower lvls after camping there for months after maxing everything possible at your lvl. The jump in strength at each bracket is exponential and no amount of slow levelling will help you bridge that gap against experienced and veteran players unless you cashed more than they did.
              Well when we enter the next bracket, we will be the ones who will be dominating most of them time, ready to prepare. There are ups and downs to Slow leveling and fast leveling and many personal situations with it. I'm doing it and it seems quite good, but I do miss doing all the stuff in the game. Game is unbalanced in anyway >-<
              Blood red, pale skin,
              Moonlight draw me in.
              Quench my thrist,
              Coursing veins.
              Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post

Completely right.

Comment

Working...
                X