X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lance137
    replied
    Originally posted by Greithoth View Post
    I'm a light casher at very best who is entertained by watching people who somehow feel entitled to get a free ride. No one owes you a thing. Join a decent guild, ask questions, do promotions for balens, and work for it like others do. I'm not the strongest but I'm not the weakest.
    aww i guess your not buying

Leave a comment:

• Greithoth
    replied
    Originally posted by lance137 View Post
    you buying im flying
    I'm a light casher at very best who is entertained by watching people who somehow feel entitled to get a free ride. No one owes you a thing. Join a decent guild, ask questions, do promotions for balens, and work for it like others do. I'm not the strongest but I'm not the weakest.

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    Originally posted by Greithoth View Post
    Get stronger or get beaten. It's pretty simple.
    you buying im flying

Leave a comment:

• Greithoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Danielwright View Post
    As far as im concerned the new cross server BG is now for cashers only. i was doing very well in battle grounds before this now i loose every time. its a joke r2... u have ruined another great game beacuse of your greed for money.
    Get stronger or get beaten. It's pretty simple.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
    nah, don't feel like falling into their ploy. removed unlimited summoner so we can buy legend stones for 145 balens each? that's hardly determined, that's plain brainless. if you're talking about buying from guild store then okay lets calculate, 150 stones x 8 x 500k per piece = ~700 million gold (2.5kk gold per day) and 200+ days waiting (half year). with that amount of gold you can get a level 10 astral plus another level 9. don't you think the magnitude of my complaint is insignificant compared to the magnitude of unfairness done with the new patch? we'll see dude, there will be tonnes of server merges coming up. yes, tonnes of it (unless they refuse to even merge dead servers), because players are all not dumb.. they realise quickly how unfair a system they have been put into as they play for awhile
    That's your choice. Paying people who have access to stones have that advantage. This also assumes your server has aged out and can get the cream of the crop in stones.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    You were owning people 20 levels below you and enjoying it. Now you finally have a chance to fight fairly and you cry?
    yes esp s90+ have a chance to fight someone 4-5 months ahead of them with full lvl 60 set like fortisking, invasian, bang , paladinrey,

I agree with condorhero that is fair, they shld wait to fight with s150+ when those server guys hit lvl 60.

Coz they get bullied now, 6 months later they bully others.

Leave a comment:

• LordRaider
    replied
    have you ever seen a fair war? Sad is that this war emerged from the players vs. players to players vs. game. Thats a fail

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    They can catch up still with your complaint. Next go around, buy stones.
    nah, don't feel like falling into their ploy. removed unlimited summoner so we can buy legend stones for 145 balens each? that's hardly determined, that's plain brainless. if you're talking about buying from guild store then okay lets calculate, 150 stones x 8 x 500k per piece = ~700 million gold (2.5kk gold per day) and 200+ days waiting (half year). with that amount of gold you can get a level 10 astral plus another level 9. don't you think the magnitude of my complaint is insignificant compared to the magnitude of unfairness done with the new patch? we'll see dude, there will be tonnes of server merges coming up. yes, tonnes of it (unless they refuse to even merge dead servers), because players are all not dumb.. they realise quickly how unfair a system they have been put into as they play for awhile
    Last edited by shynnblue; 03-03-2013, 07:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    haha fight fair you guys are funny its not fair when a noncasher player fights a player that has spent 1000 dollars in a pay to win game its also not fair when a player comes out naked and dies very fast a bunch of time then gears up and chases someone down to make them lose 400 honor haha you guys kill me with this word fair.fair is 2 lvl 59s that have not spent a dime on the game going at it may the one that has invested the most time in game win now that is fair.whats not fair is lvl 50 johnny moneybags killing lvl 59 tiny tim.whats not fair is a mage opens with rain of fire and kills both troops and takes you to half hp then you get to hit his 1 troop for 9k then its his turn again.and if your one of those players that think aoe damage vs single target damage is fair we can fight i get a machine gun and you get a knife does that sound fair to you
    Last edited by lance137; 03-03-2013, 07:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
    that is still hardly an issue for the determined players to catch up. the issue is with the period of time earlier players have had access to the unlimited summoner.
    They can catch up still with your complaint. Next go around, buy stones.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    I cross server BG. When wining earned 200 Honors. When losing, lost 10 Honors.

Leave a comment:

• Why_Me
    replied
    As a better player on my server I hate the CS BG, but I always have hated BG if we are being completely honest. The new BG is just a hot steaming pile. At lvl 60, I'm fighting ppl in 100% legendary equipment I have zero chance at winning unless I die multiple times to kill 1. The honor loss taken to get enough dryads to kill 1 player simply isn't worth the effort at all. *It should also be noted I was never an honor farmer I got my two kills and ran carts for the duration unless I was attacked which only happened if someone mis-clicked me.

All in all, I bought the clothes and the cat (hey I'm female) but I will not upgrade the clothes any further, nor will I spend a dime more. Debating whether or not to even keep VIP. I've skipped everything but WB the last two days and blitzed. No MPs, no GA, no BG, this patch was the nail in the coffin that has had me finding other things to do lately. The pay to win scale is dipped just too far on the pay side and not nearly worth the price of achievement.

Leave a comment:

• BradyB
    replied
    I'm kinda liking it. I am not a heavy casher, but it's a lot more fun now. I like making friends cross server and talking trash cross server to friends. Enjoy it, it's a social game it's fun. Remember fun?

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    obviously everyone loving the bg system is either a low pvp-rank player who enjoys getting 200 honor per kill or a lvl holder who is pretty much unkillable. im one of the former people and yes its easy to get to crusader now. but i have also seen how hard it will be once you get there. i killed a fresh lvl 55 crusader 3 times in a bg today (dryads!) and made him lose 1000 honor. must have been fun for him.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    This aspect regarding server age hurts the most at 70+, then at 60-69, but overall it's a welcome change.
    that is still hardly an issue for the determined players to catch up. the issue is with the period of time earlier players have had access to the unlimited summoner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X