Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight - Knights or Angels ?

Hello.

Ive heard angels are good since they heal. problem is ive allready lvled up knigts to 31, so i ask you great forum: are angels so much better than knights thats its best for me to start lvl up angels instead ( even though im pretty daruless after knightgrades ) and i only get 150k from worldboss

im dps knight if that helps anything. thanks for help in advance ^_ ^ v

angels are good for knights but keep ur knights

Comment

Neither. Quit your Knight and re-roll a Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
        Neither. Quit your Knight and re-roll a Mage.
        Lol, endgame this is sadly the case.

To OP though: Current level 40 angels are too unpredictable and "wonky" for my taste. If you'd like we can hash this out.

Comment

so knights is dying breed and angels are wonky, ty forum :P this just made me unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by DONTHACKPLZ View Post
            so knights is dying breed and angels are wonky, ty forum :P this just made me unhappy
            If you enjoy playing a knight with angels, do it. Are you having fun and generally enjoying yourself? If so, keep on, keepin' on.

Comment

I am a mage level 49 and I find it hard to kill a Knight with Angel Troop because of the fact that Angel Troops are magic based which makes their magic defense high... I fought with DevilMayCry from S85 he is a knight with angel troops just when his life is about to run out those darn angel troops of his healed him with 2.7k+ life each thus giving him 5.4k life and that made me lose the fight... I HATE THOSE ANGEL TROOPS...

Comment

The problem is that the number which a knight uses for attack an angel uses for healing but even only sometimes! Angel's attack is a tiny number. So consider them rather as unpredictable support than a battling creature.

Comment

But consider this also if you are a knight and your pdef is way too high and your character is placed infront thus your opponent troop is knight troop how much damage with that troop do to you if you have 8k def i guess 500 damage max each while if its a angel troop when it heals the bigger the mattack the bigger it heals lets say 3k mattack will heal you 2k+ hp... Now try to imagine that 2 knight troops attack you each with 500 damage making it 1k but you only need 1 heal from 1 angel for 2k+hp heal if 2 angels heal you then 4k+hp... I ask you what happened to the damage your knight troops do it turns to nothing... Think it over a characters stats is always bigger than the stats of his troops nuffsaid...

Comment

Working...
                  X