New patch bgs horrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch bgs horrible

The new patch has some exicting things. All about $ which is cool we know you need to make money to keep the game going obviously, its a business. But the content has gone to **** for avrerage players. A base of average players who spend a moderate amount of money drives the game. Then you have some cash cows so to speak that spend thousands to be at the top. I have to tell you not everyone will be a cash cow. The cross Server bgs are like being kill fodder for the big spenders and it is driving people away in droves. Every day I see more and more people complain and every day its getting worse.

This game has no balance what so ever. You devs have to balance the game some and not make it all about $ if you want a successful game to grow. I have played many games UO, WOW, EQ, Runes of Magic, PWI, and many more. So i will tell you from my experience you need some balance. Go and fight in the BG and die over and over and you will see my point. You have dead ended any new players chances to grow their characters and even get to the point to compete.

Solution for BGs have 2 BGs one for your server and one for those who feel they can compete vs cross server. This would allow players to play where they feel they have a chance to grow. Right now average players do not look forward to BGs many are just not doing them now. BGs need to get fixed us couch potatoes are not all rdy to fight Mike Tysons and thats what BGs are like for many of us now.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Yes I agree, and there should be level blocks I am sitting here a level 42 getting killed by people who not only spend more but are at least level 50 if not higher and are hitting me for over 5k each hit, I think they should be level increments. like 30-33, 34-37, 38-41 or sumin like that. that way you are fighting people close to your level and even if they spend more money you have a chance of beating them

Comment

new bg never bettre that before. Is more fair old bg we can kill people 20-30 lvl under us is not fair.

Now is more fair all have close lvl range.

bg is bettre that never before and i think not R2 can do it bettre that is it now.
      Best upgrade ever of everything else in this patch.

Am lvl 58 and i relly like to not to see up for run in a low lvl people some is 10-18 lvl under me is not fun fight noobs some not can do damges.

It's more adrenaline rush in gbg now.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        It's more adrenaline rush in gbg now.
        Yes it is.

Before: a lev 40 mets a lev 50 and gets owned.
        After: a lev 40 mets a lev 49 and gets owned.

Ppl will always find a reason to complain.
        And if they dont find one, they invent one.

You cant make a perfect bg.

The bg i see as being better then this one should be divided in lev increments of 5, based on armor levels "crypt[legendary]" sets and "pvp" sets:
        30-34 35-39 40-44 45-49 aso. Crossplatform [crossserver] like it is now.

But even then someone will find/make a reason to complain...
        Last edited by R27108649; 03-04-2013, 04:32 AM. Reason: quote in
        MoriMa's !

Comment

Originally posted by R27108649 View Post
          Ppl will always find a reason to complain.
          And if they dont find one, they invent one.
          You cant make a perfect bg.
          But even then someone will find/make a reason to complain...
          Exactly. Whiners are going to whine no matter what. It's getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Exactly. Whiners are going to whine no matter what. It's getting old.
            True people some complaine at new BG is stupid people some dont know the benafiht frome what is have ben.

Old BG i was happy if i got 2000 honors a weakly. Becouse must of everybody was team mate some man not attack.
            Or for low lvl so was not fun to fight them man oneshotade everybody.

Now i more fair max 10 lvl under or over you. And you dont need to wtch if them are team mate or not.
            Now is full fight full time more fun and more speed and allways give one a max honors at 3k per day.

I love this new functions at bg me cross-side them some complain can quit and serch to another game.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha_stigma View Post
              ...I am sitting here a level 42 getting killed by people who not only spend more but are at least level 50 if not higher...
              Under the new BG bracketing system, how can someone higher than level 49 be in the same BG as you are?

Comment

I have no real complaints with the new BG system. I was a lvl 49 when it started and, as expected, I pretty much owned the battle ground. There were a few other 49s that I had problems with, but I still killed a LOT more than I got killed. Now I'm a 50 and once again at the bottom of the totem pole! I get 2, maybe 3, kills per battle ground. I expected it and see no problem with it! Eventually, I'll be a 58/59 and once again rule the BG! It's a never ending cycle - well, until you make 70 - lol!

Comment

Yes and old patch a 40 can be owned frome a lvl 70

Now is only 9 lvl and non can have one astro more that other one.
                  Before Another can have 2-3 astro more that Another one is a big unfair but that dosent people know some play in a noob server some not have hige players.

New Server people should not speak die or leav.

More unfair frome us some have 60-70 lvls peopel in us server and a 40 can easy meet them tell me how a 40 can kill one some have maby 2-3 defens astro more that one some maby have 0 or max 1.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                  X