force players to another map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• force players to another map

R2 must start foce players to another map so fast them hit a lvl.

Is no people at erandel all 55+ people are in lower place like 41-50 and plunder people i can not find one singel people in erandel to plunder.

We just kick a Guild members frome the guild after we plunder /e other people frome S100 so its works nice.

But just suck, and man dont want to move city to a lower place like 41-50 and plunder people there man lose 400 x Energy first move there after go back.

I just like to get 5 x Teleport and have it done.

and i think is not fair if them start plunder people some can be 9 lvl lower that another one.

is no reseon to be at lower place is alot higre gold mines in higre map.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    R2 must start foce players to another map so fast them hit a lvl.

Is no people at erandel all 55+ people are in lower place like 41-50 and plunder people i can not find one singel people in erandel to plunder.

We just kick a Guild members frome the guild after we plunder /e other people frome S100 so its works nice.

But just suck, and man dont want to move city to a lower place like 41-50 and plunder people there man lose 400 x Energy first move there after go back.

I just like to get 5 x Teleport and have it done.

and i think is not fair if them start plunder people some can be 9 lvl lower that another one.

is no reseon to be at lower place is alot higre gold mines in higre map.
    Lol your post in other areas kinda also shows you don't know the game well.

Anyway you do kno there is a LIMIT on lvl's right?

Meaning they can only HUNT players 10 lvl's under them and 10 lv's above them.

So if they keep growing and growing then soon will the only players they can farm be the players that also stay to farm smaller players.

Comment

Yes i know is a limit at 10 lvl.

But if them are 55 them can still kill people at 46 is a big diffrens.
      And why not force them to go to Erandel me automatic and can not go there frome.

So we some still are in erandel not need move city to sands for hunt all 46+ 55+ and mutch harder to find them in a own lvl range at 55 56 57 58 for you lower you kill you lesser kynati you earn frome kill them.

And after do 5 plunder go back to erandel for take back Gold mine.

I know this game alot.

And if man force them is more easy if man are 55+ and in erandel you know you only can find them at lvl 51+ is only 4 lvl.
      If man go to sand man find people at 40 osv man must just check full mapp for find +9 lvl under or over.
      Last edited by dwmedia; 03-03-2013, 05:37 PM.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I find the idea of forcing people to move the next map a good idea actually. I've come across level 65+ (even lvl 70) players in Deadly Sands.
        Their motive for not moving is that there just aren't that many people en Erandel.
        I can relate to that, if it takes you twice the time to find people in 51+ map then it does in the deadly sand, and considering deadly sands being a saver place, why move?
        Moving only makes sense if more people do it. After last maintenance all cities have been ported back to the first map, meaning: all inactive people that quit playing cant be plundered anymore.
        Result: It is even harder now to survive on Erandel map.

I think that forcing people of level 51+ to move to the next area is a good idea. I'm also fond of the idea of a corss-server wilds.
        other suggestions: make it impossible for player to occupy a quarry of 10 levels below their own. this will be a motivation to move your city.
        The downside of this problem is that has to be taken into consideration: level 70+ players cant occupy any quarry anymore. That cannot happen.

Other ideas to increase the ammount of people moving to Erandel: more gold from quarry there, or the ability to take a third quarry in Erandel. Would be a big motivation to move there. Do that in combination with making it unable for people to move to a lower area and your problem is solved as well.

Many options i think.

Any thoughts on this people?

Comment

And why shoud the game system force me to go to x map?
          Cos you dont have ppl to plunder on that map?
          LOL

Go after them on the lower map and do your plunders and return on the higher map for mobs and mines of your lev.

One reason ppl dont move to higher maps is because those maps are way too small. [aka no place to 'hide' like u can on lower lev ones]

Thats one reason i dont move to a higher map.
          The second is cos i wanna kill lev 20 mobs and have a lev 20 gold mine.

Therefor it's my chose to stay on what map i want to.
          MoriMa's !

Comment

Working...
          X