BG suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG suggestion

Hi, I have been seeing the same complaint everywhere in BGs they are unevenly matched and I agree I mean sometimes ill get someone I can kill but most of the time I am fighting level 50 people (I am level 42 mage) and they are hitting over 5k each hit so im dead within 2 turns and doing only 300 damage. I think if R2 could implement a matching system in BG that sets like a level cap for each group so that people are fighting their own level or close enough that it is fair. I have seen at least 10 people saying they won't be doing BG again because it is unmatched. Just a suggestion

Originally posted by Alpha_stigma View Post
    Hi, I have been seeing the same complaint everywhere in BGs they are unevenly matched and I agree I mean sometimes ill get someone I can kill but most of the time I am fighting level 50 people (I am level 42 mage) and they are hitting over 5k each hit so im dead within 2 turns and doing only 300 damage. I think if R2 could implement a matching system in BG that sets like a level cap for each group so that people are fighting their own level or close enough that it is fair. I have seen at least 10 people saying they won't be doing BG again because it is unmatched. Just a suggestion
    ... Battleground just changed to brackets where you as lvl 42 are fighting ppl 40-49... Surely you've noticed that over the weekend?

Comment

Yes, BG is fun now. I lose honor most of the time since I just broke my char

But it sure is better than hitting on someone who can't even scratch you. Before, free and light cashers under 55 wouldn't be able to put a scratch on me w/o 100%. Hell, even at 100%, most of them couldn't. It's fun running for your lives while carting.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

How about every player gets his or her own BG with evil clones of said character all over the place? There ya go. (Kidding.)

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          How about every player gets his or her own BG with evil clones of said character all over the place? There ya go. (Kidding.)
          Before this patch came in, I was saying that you can't please everyone.
          At one point, I was suggesting that we have BG bracket of 1 level each -- 40, 41, 42, etc.
          Moreover, place people with BR +/- 200 together.

I must say that even with such an idea, you can't please everyone.

So there you go.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
          X